Thread is locked.

Attention all server admins/owners...

fiLthy-MD
US Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2013-02-21 17:39
pantrofl said:
I just appealed one ban I had on my 2 favourite metro servers and they lifted the ban.

Pretty much banned from all the others aswell. Tried explosive metro today again just to see if it was any fun but it definitely was not lol.

There was nothing wrong with explosives Metro until DICE, with their infinite wisdom, decided to enable instant grenade resupply, and introduce the M320 LVG. Now, its just nothing more than watching your screen shake for 20 mins while you rez people.
HardGeisha
CA Enlisted: 2012-04-06
2013-02-21 20:48 , edited 2013-02-21 20:53 by HardGeisha
Innocent until proven fiLthy, then you know you're getting your ass kicked.

I'd just get a new BF3 key from cjs-cdkeys for 20 bucks, but this time, use a damage modifier hack to reduce your damage by 50%.

Then people might think you're only good.
MHbluey
Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-02-21 21:04
fiLthy-nM said:
pantrofl said:
I just appealed one ban I had on my 2 favourite metro servers and they lifted the ban.

Pretty much banned from all the others aswell. Tried explosive metro today again just to see if it was any fun but it definitely was not lol.
There was nothing wrong with explosives Metro until DICE, with their infinite wisdom, decided to enable instant grenade resupply, and introduce the M320 LVG. Now, its just nothing more than watching your screen shake for 20 mins while you rez people.

that is so true and why I don't play Metro anymore, which is a great map otherwise
ALDORICCOFTW
AR Enlisted: 2011-11-10
2013-02-21 22:02
I feel u & support you mate!

#LIFTDATBAN
JTMcDub
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-02-21 22:24
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/pLine-jikA/stats/782332088/ [battlelog.battlefield.com] people are good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uczJmPMCObM [youtube.com]
dude32092
CX Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2013-02-21 22:28
Find a few friends, start your own server. Problem solved.
premium is stupid
icklydicklydook
SE Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-02-21 23:31
fiLthy-nM said:
Lift my ban.

Just do it, guys, It's the right thing to do. I don't want to be stuck choosing between =ADK= 64 Metro (C flag rule is the worst rule in the entire game as far as i'm concerned) or one of the 9,000 Canals TDM servers.

LoVe, fiLthy.

give jets a try in the meantime and become THE ULTIMATE col 100 n00b
http://www.womynkind.org/scum.htm
ggDaen
BR Enlisted: 2011-11-28
2013-02-21 23:36
I feel u & support you mate!

#LIFTDATBAN
lllTheSentinelll
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-02-21 23:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr8hf_JXuhk&t=2m21s [youtube.com]
"Stay mad though, I desire some entertainment from this thread." -EternalSeas / Forumfield in a nutshell
fitzyyy1337-
PA Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-02-22 00:07
UNBAN HAMMER
JUST PTFO AND KEEP RUSHING <3 HATERS! DONT BE A CAMPING FEGGET <.<
Mack_Grant
US Enlisted: 2012-03-08
2013-02-22 13:07
fiLthy-nM said:
Lift my ban.

Just do it, guys, It's the right thing to do. I don't want to be stuck choosing between =ADK= 64 Metro (C flag rule is the worst rule in the entire game as far as i'm concerned) or one of the 9,000 Canals TDM servers.

LoVe, fiLthy.

I'll support this. Watch Filthy's videos on his YT channel (like and sub too). He's better than ALL the YT'ers with 200,000+ subs or whatever they have.

There are too many madmins out there who, because they rent a server, expect to go in and stomp other player 90-0. When they start getting stomped, they ban for some made up reason.

Filthy, create a "Lift My Ban" or "Unban Me Madmin", platoon and let those who support it join it!!!! Do it Filthy do it!!! oh, and do another Squad Wiped (don't title it squad up) episode because that's entertaining, peace.
lllchAirManllI
US Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2013-02-22 16:32
cottton said:
fiLthy-nM said:
Lift my ban.

LoVe, fiLthy.
You messed up your reputation in the gaming scene by your self. Deal with it.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/fiLthy-Rx/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
http://i-stats.net/index.php?action=phisto&amp;game=BF3&amp;player=T1G3RL0L&amp;show_lock=819080 [i-stats.net]
http://metabans.com/player?i=1omi [metabans.com]
http://metabans.com/player?i=dMq6 [metabans.com]

Metabans? u use that piece of poop?
T_I_M_3_R_64
US Enlisted: 2012-10-22
2013-02-22 16:51
I played a game against Filthy-NM and he is damn good. He owned me. Hell he has the most kills with the M416 and guess what I got killed by? I am older and have just started to get a handle on this game. I have played FPS from when DOOM came out. I love them and I will be like the Rolling Stones and keep playing them until I die. I hate to see it when great players are accosted due to their abilities.

I do not think I have been on a server that did not have a player that can't counter the other great player. I think the issue is there are too many great players that will switch to the other time making the game unbalanced. That is sad part of the game. I see great players whom are stat whores and to keep their stats great they switch teams. I would rather see them help the bad team out.

I wish the 100's would not get frustrated with us Noobs and maybe help us out. I played with 2 great players the other day and got called an idiot. Because they died before me and I did not live for them to spawn off me. Weird they were killed first, but I am the idiot.... I learned though I am too old sometimes to do rush and such with great players. There is too much information for my old brain to process. SO, I will need to stick with TDM. All need to worry about is myself. BUT GOD I WISH PEOPLE LOOK AT THEIR PERKS TO HELP THE SQUAD OUT.

Short version: unban Filthy_nM :-)
ExtremelyOP
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-02-22 16:53
We Love You fiLthy!
merSSinary
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-02-22 17:03
Some of you have no clue..
T_I_M_3_R_64
2013-02-22 17:17
merSSinary said:

So what is the clue? <suspense is killing me>
merSSinary
2013-02-22 17:31 , edited 2013-02-22 17:32 by merSSinary
T_I_M_3_R_64 said:
merSSinary said:
So what is the clue? &lt;suspense is killing me&gt;

The fact that we are so very adament and determined to make EA see the error of their ways, while noteworthy, is also pointless. All of the posts, youtube videos, commentaries, etc I beleive still only speak to the minority. When was the last time you saw a major gaming website do an article about the issues with this game (or any other COD for that matter?). The majority will have either moved on, or for whatever reason honestly enjoy the game.

I've been around this forum for a while now. I was also on MW3, Black Ops 1, and MW2 forums. Mostly a lurker but made a few posts here and there. My question to you is this. What makes you keep playing? Post after post I see things that are wrong with the game, this scrorestreak/gun/equipment is op, or lag, or host issues or just plain BS. I would say at least 90% of posts on this forum are centered around this content.

I honestly don't think anyone here loses any sleep at night wondering about who is having issues and checking this forum. I'm sure some intern or temp employee gets tasked to probably glance at the forum every once in a while and come to the conclusion that there's nothing wrong, we're all low lifes who have nothing better to do than to sit behind a keyboard and ***** about a game that we all want to love, but honestly can't.

NO CLUE
XTS-KingBeef
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-02-22 17:35
Free filthy!
T_I_M_3_R_64
2013-02-22 17:40
merSSinary said:
T_I_M_3_R_64 said:
merSSinary said:
So what is the clue? &amp;lt;suspense is killing me&amp;gt;
The fact that we are so very adament and determined to make EA see the error of their ways, while noteworthy, is also pointless. All of the posts, youtube videos, commentaries, etc I beleive still only speak to the minority. When was the last time you saw a major gaming website do an article about the issues with this game (or any other COD for that matter?). The majority will have either moved on, or for whatever reason honestly enjoy the game.

I've been around this forum for a while now. I was also on MW3, Black Ops 1, and MW2 forums. Mostly a lurker but made a few posts here and there. My question to you is this. What makes you keep playing? Post after post I see things that are wrong with the game, this scrorestreak/gun/equipment is op, or lag, or host issues or just plain BS. I would say at least 90% of posts on this forum are centered around this content.

I honestly don't think anyone here loses any sleep at night wondering about who is having issues and checking this forum. I'm sure some intern or temp employee gets tasked to probably glance at the forum every once in a while and come to the conclusion that there's nothing wrong, we're all low lifes who have nothing better to do than to sit behind a keyboard and ***** about a game that we all want to love, but honestly can't.

NO CLUE

True, but even I doubt there will any game truly loved. WoW maybe? Nope issues there too. Problem now is there is humans playing the game. IF and I mean IF the game is good. There will be some dumb nuts ruining it or taking it too seriously. It is a game honestly. Plain and simple... it is just a game.
merSSinary
2013-02-22 19:13
T_I_M_3_R_64 said:
merSSinary said:
T_I_M_3_R_64 said:
merSSinary said:
So what is the clue? &amp;amp;lt;suspense is killing me&amp;amp;gt;

NO CLUE
Yes your right....for example I just started a server...The expendables and I am giving away up to $2000 on there and people are giving crap saying its fake and all the stuff bla bla bla....But most times people on a key board saying bull... and not realizing people are giving up time and money to get new servers started.

True, but even I doubt there will any game truly loved. WoW maybe? Nope issues there too. Problem now is there is humans playing the game. IF and I mean IF the game is good. There will be some dumb nuts ruining it or taking it too seriously. It is a game honestly. Plain and simple... it is just a game.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.