Thread is locked.

Attention all server admins/owners...

Wolfrikheimr
Enlisted: 2012-12-10
2013-02-26 21:28
:
Felixlynch777 said:
I think the majority of admins know you're not a cheater (countless youtube videos and not banned after 2000 hours) but still keep you banned anyway because they don't want good players.

True, I've seen some admins state that if one player causes enough players to leave for doing well against them, then they have no problem banning that player from the server, because the 'server health' is more important than the happiness of one player.
Frump2016
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2013-02-26 21:37
hKr-Triple-mA said:
:
Felixlynch777 said:
I think the majority of admins know you're not a cheater (countless youtube videos and not banned after 2000 hours) but still keep you banned anyway because they don't want good players.

True, I've seen some admins state that if one player causes enough players to leave for doing well against them, then they have no problem banning that player from the server, because the 'server health' is more important than the happiness of one player.

As Spock would put it, "The good of the many outweighs the good of the few, or the one".
wvivarcato
US Enlisted: 2012-12-18
2013-02-26 21:38
Ban from all the rTr scrub servers and a few others. Horrible admins get destroyed and rather ban.
Intel i7 920 | EVGA X58 Classfield | 3 WAY SLI 260 | G.SKILL Ripjaws X 16 Gigs | Samsung SSD 120 Gigs 840 Pro x2 | Razer Deathadder | Logitech G105 |
OzJuicE
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-02-26 21:39
OP really needs to get out more............and get a life!
Wolfrikheimr
Enlisted: 2012-12-10
2013-02-26 21:50
Mandizzy said:
hKr-Triple-mA said:
:
Felixlynch777 said:

As Spock would put it, "The good of the many outweighs the good of the few, or the one".

I don't understand the mentality of quitting a server because of better opponents. Part of the fun is trying to compete against those who are better than you. Even if you die lots, take your beating and try to figure out what you could've done better. There's always a lesson in there somewhere.
RiPoZtE
SE Enlisted: 2012-12-07
2013-02-26 21:52 , edited 2013-02-26 21:56 by RiPoZtE
hKr-Triple-mA said:
Mandizzy said:
hKr-Triple-mA said:
:
Felixlynch777 said:

I don't understand the mentality of quitting a server because of better opponents. Part of the fun is trying to compete against those who are better than you. Even if you die lots, take your beating and try to figure out what you could've done better. There's always a lesson in there somewhere.

True, but isn't the purpose of a game to be just that a game?

If a person isn't having fun against better opponents then what point is there trying to act like its fun, when in reality they aren't I know all people are different but still.
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee, you can't hit what you can't see.
emulatin
Enlisted: 2012-01-14
2013-02-26 22:00
OzJuicE said:
OP really needs to get out more............and get a life!
FX-8350 - HD7970
SENTRICON
US Enlisted: 2011-11-23
2013-02-26 22:57
Mandizzy said:
hKr-Triple-mA said:
:
Felixlynch777 said:

L L A P
EternalSeas
RU Enlisted: 2011-11-26
2013-02-26 23:00
hKr-Triple-mA said:
Mandizzy said:
hKr-Triple-mA said:
:
Felixlynch777 said:

To a certain point yes but if the game ends up becoming frustrating cause of a single player, then as admins, they have to make the decision of keeping the majority happy.

/E,
Your friendly Forumfield Otaku
Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill, Bill Nye the Science guy!
HardGeisha
CA Enlisted: 2012-04-06
2013-02-28 04:52
Everybody loves a filthy whore
StannisTheManniz
PH Enlisted: 2012-07-16
2013-02-28 04:58
Hackers who are losers need to be banned for life. Go play your call of duty crap!
Dann0mite
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-03-04 02:43
hKr-Triple-mA said:
:
Felixlynch777 said:

Agreed, let the Lance Armstrong of BF3 play elsewhere.
TheIllusiveMan18
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-03-04 02:47
2L2Q-Lost said:
SUCKS HAVN skills doesnt it, im banned from all metro in my country ffs

Well with 10661 Kills M320 kills what do you expect you moid.
_F-Chickennnnnnn
Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2013-03-05 01:58
mikezzz2012 said:
Hackers who are losers need to be banned for life. Go play your call of duty crap!

You were spanked hard by your mother as a child.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.