FobinenHege said:
Shipment to BF4, please:

Shipment with attack helicopters.

And dogs
My signature is so goofy
Koponenn
FI Enlisted: 2011-11-03
2013-04-05 13:25
Why cant you people accept that call of duty is miles ahead battlefield.
Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm still, I'm still Kope from the block. Used to have a little, now I have a lot. No matter where I go, I know where I came from ...
-SW42-LittleLama
US Enlisted: 2011-11-11
2013-04-05 13:28 , edited 2013-04-05 13:28 by -SW42-LittleLama
ReverendSpecialK said:
Your stupid. Cod>BF

That's what we said. Quit BF and go away back to COD.
You didn't understood anything to this game.
mweagIe
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-04-05 13:29
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/184/164/131443075153-Abandon_thread_Jim.gif [i1.kym-cdn.com]
#highrollingmweagle #calledit
Voxtrio
AU Enlisted: 2013-01-09
2013-04-05 13:30
Battlefield doesn't need to follow CoD, I like them both for being different to each other.
ReverendSpecialK
AT Enlisted: 2013-03-13
2013-04-05 13:31
-SW42-LittleLama said:
ReverendSpecialK said:
Your stupid. Cod>BF
That's what we said. Quit BF and go away back to COD.
You didn't understood anything to this game.

No I must improve this game even if you guys don't see it as improving you guys just don't know any better it's for your own good.
MeinKamper
Enlisted: 2012-09-20
2013-04-05 13:33
GTFO bf franchise is known for a true war simulator ( kinda ) and in war u have tanks u have jet and even before them there are drone strikes that entirely meat grind enemies ( literally ) that does not happen in bf3 why becoz dice make this game as realistic and as competitive as possible ( don't give me that suppression boner )
you said remove vehicles well u r right they can add a no vehicle mode for bf4 but then it will just be cod with jungle maps and suppression on it , dice gave every class a weapon that can destroy any vehicle it only takes tactical skill and experience, yes i do agree i have been killed like 3000 times of just a random vehicles and a random viper gunner sniping my ass off but yes they kill me with vehicles and vehicles are op( as they are suppose to) but not as much as in real life becoz in real life u see a tank u run , rather than using your rpg or doing c4 jihad on it , i really hate people saying removing suppression will make bf3 cod well obviously not its like removing male genatials will make a man a women well freakin not , but u sir really need to go back to Child's Online Daycare gud luck no offense
ReverendSpecialK
2013-04-05 13:35
ll-chit-ll said:
GTFO bf franchise is known for a true war simulator ( kinda ) and in war u have tanks u have jet and even before them there are drone strikes that entirely meat grind enemies ( literally ) that does not happen in bf3 why becoz dice make this game as realistic and as competitive as possible ( don't give me that suppression boner )
you said remove vehicles well u r right they can add a no vehicle mode for bf4 but then it will just be cod with jungle maps and suppression on it , dice gave every class a weapon that can destroy any vehicle it only takes tactical skill and experience, yes i do agree i have been killed like 3000 times of just a random vehicles and a random viper gunner sniping my ass off but yes they kill me with vehicles and vehicles are op( as they are suppose to) but not as much as in real life becoz in real life u see a tank u run , rather than using your rpg or doing c4 jihad on it , i really hate people saying removing suppression will make bf3 cod well obviously not its like removing male genatials will make a man a women well freakin not , but u sir really need to go back to Child's Online Daycare gud luck no offense

BF is not a war simulator Arma is. And you need to learn English because you seem like the child with that grammar.
MeinKamper
2013-04-05 13:38
ReverendSpecialK said:
ll-chit-ll said:
BF is not a war simulator Arma is. And you need to learn English because you seem like the child with that grammar.

happens when u have to deal with other 5 languages
NwO_WarBeast
DE Enlisted: 2012-03-16
2013-04-05 13:39
ll-chit-ll said:

Post of the day^^ but I think this is just a troll thread. He owns all DLC's but has only played 9 mins o.O -> stupidness over 9000
ReverendSpecialK
2013-04-05 13:40
WarBeast-GT- said:
ll-chit-ll said:
Post of the day^^ but I think this is just a troll thread. He owns all DLC's but has only played 9 mins o.O -> stupidness over 9000

;_;
MeinKamper
2013-04-05 13:44 , edited 2013-04-05 14:23 by MeinKamper
i just got trolled lol
Aethelwyna
BE Enlisted: 2011-11-09
2013-04-05 13:45
i dont think its allowed to promote other games on the forum, so can any admin ban these guy? no?
http://www.gamepur.com/news/9438-ea-quietly-remove-weapons-battlefield-3-aftermath-and-end-game-dlc.html
Koponenn
FI Enlisted: 2011-11-03
2013-04-05 13:51
Cpt_Clive said:
i dont think its allowed to promote other games on the forum, so can any admin ban these guy? no?

What you talkin bout? he just trying to give people some ideas on how to make BF better.
Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm still, I'm still Kope from the block. Used to have a little, now I have a lot. No matter where I go, I know where I came from ...
ReverendSpecialK
2013-04-05 13:53
Koponenn said:
Cpt_Clive said:
What you talkin bout? he just trying to give people some ideas on how to make BF better.

Ikr and has he read ToS I am violating no rules.
Aethelwyna
BE Enlisted: 2011-11-09
2013-04-05 13:53 , edited 2013-04-05 13:54 by Aethelwyna
Koponenn said:
Cpt_Clive said:

by making it another COD, you would ruin the variation in different kinds of games, therefore, there already is COD

play the game you like best, dont tell other games to be like each other

EDIT: and i didnt read ToS cuz i dont give a sh!t xD
http://www.gamepur.com/news/9438-ea-quietly-remove-weapons-battlefield-3-aftermath-and-end-game-dlc.html
HBenceHUN
HU Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-04-05 13:54
Not sure if troll or just...

If i would be the head of DICE, i wouldn't let new players to suggest this kind of things. Also you've mentioned, that Battlefield copied Call of Duty... If you have ever seen the release dates, you could have seen, that Battlefield 1942 was released in 2002, while Call of Duty 1 was released a year later, in 2003. If i wouldn't know about the incoming hate from CoD players, i'd say the entire Call of Duty franchise is effectively a Battlefield ripoff.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.