BRRZZ DUNDUNBMMZZZ or DUNDUNDUN BRRRMM

CaptainCornhole
Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-04-07 01:02
It was never about the gameplay, narrative or even the stunning visuals. With Battlefield it's all about the BRZZZZZGMMMM.

Do you prefer the subtle dubstep of BF4 or the iconic static of BF3?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9XQy2OyKhw [youtube.com]
ReverendSpecialK
US Enlisted: 2013-03-13
2013-04-07 01:03
CaptainCornhole said:
It was never about the gameplay, narrative or even the stunning visuals. With Battlefield it's all about the BRZZZZZGMMMM.

Do you prefer the subtle dubstep of BF4 or the iconic static of BF3?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9XQy2OyKhw [youtube.com]

I enjoy them both
El_Pibituh
PT Enlisted: 2012-07-01
2013-04-07 01:25
I hate them both !
A pizza with a radius of "z" and a height of "a" has a volume of pi z z a
Avvie_The_Drake
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-01
2013-04-07 01:27
What happened to the epic scores of Bad Company and prior?
[IMG]http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww354/AveloreFlamewing/GBSignature-1.jpg[/IMG]
NoshahrCanalsTDM
TF Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-04-07 01:27
lawl
kibloy ʎolqıʞ http://edenofthewest.com/
newsWatch9
Enlisted: 2012-03-29
2013-04-07 01:29
Battlefield 3 honestly has the best theme of them all.

You guys just compare the very good parts of the older themes to the last few seconds of any trailer you hear in BF3.
I hate other people's opinion.
OspreyInbound
US Enlisted: 2012-04-24
2013-04-07 01:34
Lol I liked the subtle basedrop that the bf3 theme had.
I have reformed to my natural ways where hockey, anime and games are what I obsess about.
El_Pibituh
PT Enlisted: 2012-07-01
2013-04-07 01:34
newsWatch9 said:
Battlefield 3 honestly has the best theme of them all.


How could you ? :(
Too eletronical to my beautiful ears!

This is the best :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1yqxbDs3iE [youtube.com]
A pizza with a radius of "z" and a height of "a" has a volume of pi z z a
Moar-OvaltinePls
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-04-07 01:39 , edited 2013-04-07 01:40 by Moar-OvaltinePls
newsWatch9 said:
Battlefield 3 honestly has the best theme of them all.

You guys just compare the very good parts of the older themes to the last few seconds of any trailer you hear in BF3.



.....?

Bf3 theme is just an "industrial" rip off of the bf2 theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE6MJweDscQ [youtube.com]

mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
newsWatch9
Enlisted: 2012-03-29
2013-04-07 02:56
^EVERY Battlefield theme was a "rip off" of some sort off the previous, you got no point.

OspreyInbound said:
Lol I liked the subtle basedrop that the bf3 theme had.
I hate other people's opinion.
CaptnFishSticks
US Enlisted: 2011-11-16
2013-04-07 03:09
This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1yqxbDs3iE [youtube.com]

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS?!
Sethonan
MX Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-04-07 03:49
BEst one is the 2142 rendition of the BF theme anyways.
Tucanis est semper virides eam, quocumque ierit
Xietsu
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-04-07 03:53
consider

Battlefield 3 | Full Original Soundtrack -
http://youtu.be/3DcEMdNbZM4 [youtu.be]

hopefully the BF4 crap was just a ''random'' flub... ;|




_______________________________
Please post & /sign my thread > http://www.tinyurl.com/MLOMBG [tinyurl.com] < 108 foci for BF4 & beyond > 229 aspects TOTAL
Boot Camp: List of Noob Tips > http://www.tinyurl.com/BCLONT [tinyurl.com] < 26 points, 115 w/ subsets tallied > Contribute if possible!
║ ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) ____________ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ _____.______ Click the links ________.________ ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ ________________ (」゚ペ)」║......... ╚═══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════════════════════════════════════╝
CaptainCornhole
Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-04-07 04:27
KuramaBingyi said:
This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1yqxbDs3iE [youtube.com]

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS?!


Oh yes, I forgot all about that one. I like how it is more lightweight compared to the original theme, but it still carries the same dramatic feel with it.
dowmein
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-04-07 04:29
Why not just have the actual theme instead of shitting in everyone's ears?
Yangjo
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-04-07 04:32
My ears hurt from today's dubstep. Why do the games I play use them too?
DamarisKitten
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-04-07 04:35
I enjoy the BF3 and BF4 themes.


Look, I understand why they make the distorted themes, but, Not like anyone will fucking get it because they are too fucking stupid to understand anything iconic and or symbolic , But the industrial sound and distortion are meant to represent the grittiness and intensity of modern day war.

when you are on the battlefield in real life, things are loud as hell. you're not gonna hear it clearly, it will be earshatteringly distorted, That is what the themes represent.
CaptainCornhole
Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-04-11 12:35
bump
vaska00762
GB Enlisted: 2011-12-22
2013-04-11 12:39
PaxReunallat said:
I enjoy the BF3 and BF4 themes.


Look, I understand why they make the distorted themes, but, Not like anyone will fucking get it because they are too fucking stupid to understand anything iconic and or symbolic , But the industrial sound and distortion are meant to represent the grittiness and intensity of modern day war.

when you are on the battlefield in real life, things are loud as hell. you're not gonna hear it clearly, it will be earshatteringly distorted, That is what the themes represent.

And to add to that, the main theme and the iconic 5 beat motive from Joel Erikson's Slaughter 4 (a.k.a. BF1942 main theme) has just been arranged for computer.
Friendship is Science!
Silfeyn
AT Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-04-11 12:42
Yangjo said:
My ears hurt from today's dubstep. Why do the games I play use them too?


Because money
Meine Songs sind immer gleich, nur die Schmerzen eines Wesens, dass die Sonne nie erreicht. Ich bin den Weg gelaufen, dachte vielleicht kommt es mit der Zeit. Doch der Punkt, an dem ich stehe, dreht der Kompass sich im Kreis