Thread is locked.

best gun for each class plus set up??

WhiteDeathWinter
FI Enlisted: 2013-10-02
2015-01-20 17:07
RustedRoot said:
Wet_Work_MGS said:
This is truth. Most people on here are ignorant. But I've acknowledge my being bad at BF3. So it's whatever.
I missed that part. On the contrary you suggested you "rek" people with your laser beam.

For some reason i feel awfully sexually attracted to you...
KazMiller_MGS
US Enlisted: 2014-06-19
2015-01-20 17:59 , edited 2015-01-20 18:02 by KazMiller_MGS
WhiteDeathWinter said:
RustedRoot said:
Wet_Work_MGS said:
This is truth. Most people on here are ignorant. But I've acknowledge my being bad at BF3. So it's whatever.
I missed that part. On the contrary you suggested you "rek" people with your laser beam.

Talk to me about accuracy when you get 100%, otherwise, you're a fraud. Secondly, to Mr. Root, my past mistakes don't account for what I'm capable of now. Be that as it may, my K/D is not redeemable, but it's kinda sad that players of your caliber would lurk around on forum to pick on people who are statistically lower than you. But, I guess one must imitate the person that caused them problems and take it out on someone like me. Oh, and fantastic sob story, white death. i cri evertim.
WhiteDeathWinter
2015-01-20 18:13
Wet_Work_MGS said:
WhiteDeathWinter said:
RustedRoot said:
Wet_Work_MGS said:
Talk to me about accuracy when you get 100%, otherwise, you're a fraud. Secondly, to Mr. Root, my past mistakes don't account for what I'm capable of now. Be that as it may, my K/D is not redeemable, but it's kinda sad that players of your caliber would lurk around on forum to pick on people who are statistically lower than you. But, I guess one must imitate the person that caused them problems and take it out on someone like me. Oh, and fantastic sob story, white death. i cri evertim.

"Get 100% accuracy"
No player has that kind of accuracy(legit players, players who stat padded for that very purpose dont count)
Only player has a god aim that i know is Kagura with his recon only profile.
Ofc im gonna pick at you because im so god damn pathetic in real life.
Ever since my father molested me with a tooth brush and my mother abandoned me in a drain pipe ive been eating my own shit.

Seriously, if you want to avoid assholes like me dont give shit advice to players, you will only make new people bad players if they listen to it.
Oh right, more bad players=more kills 4 good ones.

Oh and if were talking about calibers, i think im .22 SR
KazMiller_MGS
2015-01-20 19:56
WhiteDeathWinter said:
Wet_Work_MGS said:
WhiteDeathWinter said:
RustedRoot said:
Wet_Work_MGS said:
"Get 100% accuracy"
No player has that kind of accuracy(legit players, players who stat padded for that very purpose dont count)
Ever since my father molested me with a tooth brush and my mother abandoned me in a drain pipe ive been eating my own shit.

Seriously, if you want to avoid assholes like me dont give shit advice to players, you will only make new people bad players if they listen to it.

Oh boo hoo. Your life sucks. I'm not giving advice, I'm telling people what works for me. You wanna cause problems to anyone who has an opinion on what they like. You are pathetic. Your demeanor is pathetic. You think I give a crap about your little sob stories? I can guarantee you that my life was worse, but I'm not putting myself on blast. Seriously, if you aren't going to help people in constructive ways, then shut up. Stop trying to create senseless arguments, because all you're doing is trying to open Pandora's box. I don't feel bad for you, I don't give a crap about where you come from or what happened to you. I'm only stating what works for me, I don't need your filthy 2 cents. Make something out of your life, instead of talking bad about people and their choices. Like damn, dude. You literally need a reality check.
WhiteDeathWinter
2015-01-20 20:03
Wet_Work_MGS said:
WhiteDeathWinter said:
Wet_Work_MGS said:
WhiteDeathWinter said:
RustedRoot said:
Wet_Work_MGS said:
"Get 100% accuracy"

Oh boo hoo. Your life sucks. I'm not giving advice, I'm telling people what works for me. You wanna cause problems to anyone who has an opinion on what they like. You are pathetic. Your demeanor is pathetic. You think I give a crap about your little sob stories? I can guarantee you that my life was worse, but I'm not putting myself on blast. Seriously, if you aren't going to help people in constructive ways, then shut up. Stop trying to create senseless arguments, because all you're doing is trying to open Pandora's box. I don't feel bad for you, I don't give a crap about where you come from or what happened to you. I'm only stating what works for me, I don't need your filthy 2 cents. Make something out of your life, instead of talking bad about people and their choices. Like damn, dude. You literally need a reality check.

too long did not read.
dropped after second line.
Youre not allowed to have different opinions.
Why?
Because my opinions=always facts

So the equation goes like this:

Your opinion>my opinion based on facts=youre wrong i am right, always, even when im wrong.
KazMiller_MGS
2015-01-20 20:06
WhiteDeathWinter said:
Wet_Work_MGS said:
WhiteDeathWinter said:
Wet_Work_MGS said:
WhiteDeathWinter said:
RustedRoot said:
Wet_Work_MGS said:
"Get 100% accuracy"

too long did not read.
dropped after second line.
Youre not allowed to have different opinions.
Why?
Because my opinions=always facts

So the equation goes like this:

Your opinion>my opinion based on facts=youre wrong i am right, always, even when im wrong.

You're saying you haven't read it, how did you know I was talking about opinions?

Me: 1

You: 0
CasualTerribad
FI Enlisted: 2014-03-25
2015-01-20 20:24
Wet_Work_MGS said:
The AK-74M with a suppressor, holographic sight, and foregrip. Practically a laser beam of "Get rekt m8" if you asked me.

That is one of the worst possible setups for that gun.
Veni, vidi, vici.
KazMiller_MGS
2015-01-20 21:45
ExPloiTeD21 said:
Wet_Work_MGS said:
The AK-74M with a suppressor, holographic sight, and foregrip. Practically a laser beam of "Get rekt m8" if you asked me.
That is one of the worst possible setups for that gun.

Dude, you can't fool me! I know you're the same guy I've been arguing all day with! xD
sn1q3rseye
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2015-01-21 01:41
So any tips guyz?
KazMiller_MGS
2015-01-21 02:56
I got no tips. Just find out what works for you.
BARNYwithaGUN
US Enlisted: 2012-09-07
2015-01-21 05:13
The best gun for engineer is mk3 frag rounds and laser with acog thank me later
WhiteDeathWinter
2015-01-21 05:34
BARNYwithaGUN said:

i agree.
though 870 with a flash suppressor, 6x scope and frag rounds will work better for long range.
But mk3a1 is definitely the best close quarters weapon(only if you have frag rounds)
BARNYwithaGUN
US Enlisted: 2012-09-07
2015-01-21 05:37
WhiteDeathWinter said:
BARNYwithaGUN said:
i agree.
though 870 with a flash suppressor, 6x scope and frag rounds will work better for long range.
But mk3a1 is definitely the best close quarters weapon(only if you have frag rounds)

Durn skippy
jahorgani
CA Enlisted: 2013-06-23
2015-01-21 06:12
Assault/Engineer/Support/Recon: usas 12, kobra, ext mag, buckshot
When I switch it up...
Sometimes with recon if im going to use a sniper rifle its the m98 suppressed with 4x acog, val
Support- val, though I am starting to like the rpk with irons but I hardly play as support
Engi- m4, val
Assualt- val, m16a3, kh

I don't know if I prefer the val with the reflex red dot or irons yet, im always going back to iron sights with it.
WhiteDeathWinter
2015-01-21 11:56
soldier32766613 said:
Assault/Engineer/Support/Recon: usas 12, kobra, ext mag, buckshot
When I switch it up...
Sometimes with recon if im going to use a sniper rifle its the m98 suppressed with 4x acog, val
Support- val, though I am starting to like the rpk with irons but I hardly play as support
Engi- m4, val
Assualt- val, m16a3, kh

I don't know if I prefer the val with the reflex red dot or irons yet, im always going back to iron sights with it.

Gotta ask you a few questions
@first loadout: Watcha gonna do about targets which are 10 meters away and have higher DPS at such range?(expecting both sides have just as good of a reaction time)

@second loadout(recon): Why m98b with suppressor? It has no benefits over m40a5 when youre using suppressor on both guns. Only thing you get with the m98b is better damage model but that dont mean anything since you will aim for the head anyways.

Rest of the loadouts are good(especially val)

Care to tell me what you based the loadouts on?
Even if its just personal opinion(as in you like the looks/functionality of the loadout) id still want to hear what makes them so appealing to you.
jahorgani
CA Enlisted: 2013-06-23
2015-01-22 03:13
Okay, here we go...

WhiteDeathWinter said:
Gotta ask you a few questions
@first loadout: Watcha gonna do about targets which are 10 meters away and have higher DPS at such range?(expecting both sides have just as good of a reaction time).

Well, there are numerous factors and scenarios which can be used as an example. This is a good question but cannot be answered with a simple "use my sidearm" or "rockets away!". On foot, ill be running and gunning, all the time, so I don't do this "stop, stand still, ads, shoot". By the time I see you its either you or me...so what will I do? I will continue to run blasting away :)
WhiteDeathWinter said:
@second loadout(recon): Why m98b with suppressor? It has no benefits over m40a5 when youre using suppressor on both guns. Only thing you get with the m98b is better damage model but that dont mean anything since you will aim for the head anyways.

I rarely snipe. Suppressor has numerous benefits as I also don't stay back and snipe, hence the acog, which eliminates scope glare as well. Ive heard of servers that don't allow low optic sights on sniper rifles, so I know im doing something right :)
WhiteDeathWinter said:
Rest of the loadouts are good(especially val).

:)
WhiteDeathWinter said:
Care to tell me what you based the loadouts on?

Well I really tank a lot and found the usas was very effective in dealing with suicide supports, esp more than 2. Then I found it really matched my play style as im always on the move and 95% of my gunfights were in close quarters. Never found dealing with inf at range was worth it... "whatever buddy, see you at the flag"
WhiteDeathWinter said:
Even if its just personal opinion(as in you like the looks/functionality of the loadout) id still want to hear what makes them so appealing to you.

Looks have zero influence on any loadout. I remember someone saying on here a while ago that they don't use it because it looks like a little toy gun. I can agree with that but aesthetics will never place higher than practicality....for me.

Ultimately the usas 12 is appealing because im an MBT hoar. My other loadouts are all suppressed as well (m4,16a3).

(here goes nothing...click. If you can read this, I didn't have to edit my post.....YAYYY! :D)
BorealBadBoy
CA Enlisted: 2014-12-05
2015-01-22 07:26
870 your posterior with one blast, while you blasting away lawl
darkchild4eva
Enlisted: 2014-05-19
2015-01-22 08:53
BorealBadBoy said:
870 mcs? *Facepalm* Spas-12 > other shotguns ext mags 00 buckshot or slugs @OP
Xr_Zharakov-x
PH Enlisted: 2014-06-02
2015-01-22 10:48
IN MY OPINION I REPEAT "MY OPINION"

Assualt

g3a3
Kobra
bipod
flashsuprresor

Engineer
Acw-r
Kobre
Bipod
Flashsuppres

Support
m60e4
iron sights(pretty good)
foregrip
suppressor

Recon
L96
Acog
straight pullbolt
suppresor
Nicknamed the High Ping King. Ephesians 2:8-9
WhiteDeathWinter
2015-01-22 13:16
Zharakov said:
IN MY OPINION I REPEAT "MY OPINION"

Assualt

g3a3
Kobra
bipod
flashsuprresor

Engineer
Acw-r
Kobre
Bipod
Flashsuppres

Support
m60e4
iron sights(pretty good)
foregrip
suppressor

Recon
L96
Acog
straight pullbolt
suppresor

*grinds teeth together*

WHY ARE YOU ALLOWED TO HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS?
ITS NOT FAIR!

Darkchild4eva said:
BorealBadBoy said:
870 mcs? *Facepalm* Spas-12 > other shotguns ext mags 00 buckshot or slugs @OP

870 is better when dealing with one enemy with buckshot. If youre using slugs there is practically no reason to use 870 over spas-12.
And 870 is only SLIGHTLY better at close quarters, but if you miss one shot you might not have the time to take another. Meanwhile with the spas-12, you might have been able to do so.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.