Users on 32-bit operating systems have reported problems with installing the Battlelog web plugin and using Google Chrome. We're working to have this issue resolved before the end of the week. Affected users are encouraged to temporarily use another web browser.
Thread is locked.

New server just for leveling vehicles!

RokHere
GB Enlisted: 2011-12-19
2013-04-20 10:18 , edited 2013-04-20 10:26 by RokHere
This post has been removed by the Battlelog administrators.
“My war philosophy is: ‘Conquer yourself first.’ My war analysis is: ‘Loving one's country is healthy, but nationalism is a disease spread by the elite, and war can be its worst symptom.’”—Rok
DANNYonPC
NL Enlisted: 2011-11-11
2013-04-20 11:10
Get out your boosting idiot
I'm DANNYonPC, and welcome to CasualFeld 4. Want to buy BF4? don't - BF4 is literally one of the worst games i've ever played.. Its terrible
WORKSOP
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2013-04-20 11:12
Cheat server on the lose, its stat padding
5W4GM4ST3R_3L1T3
NO Enlisted: 2012-12-01
2013-04-20 11:24
WORKSOP said:
Cheat server on the lose, its stat padding

Good luck doing over 500 SPM while flying a littlebird from flag to flag :)
DIRTYGreeny
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-04-20 11:39
Change the server to a normal server asap. Advertising a stats padding server is unwise especially on official forums and having one will cause it to be taken down and potentially your stats wiped. It is against the rules.
0SPIKEY
2013-04-20 11:45
96-hour double XP event in May that's boosting ffs
IIAnOnYmOuSIII
Enlisted: 2011-12-22
2013-04-20 11:56
Sweet one more for me to go on and piss player.s off lol
We are Anonymous We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us 'if not have cupcake and we all so have bacon
RokHere
GB Enlisted: 2011-12-19
2013-04-20 12:10 , edited 2013-04-20 12:27 by RokHere
I'm not sure where the cheating or boosting is here. Boosting is when you join a server with me, get on opposite teams, then talk on TeamSpeak to agree on a spot to meet as friendly enemy players and do some “boosting” for each other. Pretty sure countless clans did that on their servers before; and it's not what is done on SSC at all. On the other hand, cheating is when you use illegitimate software like aimbots and such, or when you try to glitch or abuse the game mechanics in an unintended way. The SSC server does nothing of that. All we do is offer the choice for players to be on a server where no one with TV missiles in his helicopter can come and troll you as a new player without even IF flares. If anything within the game mechanics is to be called cheating, I think that would be; it is such a ridiculously overwhelming difference of advantages and power that it really is almost cheating. The SSC server is a haven to practice flying and get some crucial upgrades for certain vehicles. Using the server to actually boost one's Score-per-minute is absolutely not tolerated on the server, and as ITSALLUP commented above, you can't really boost your SPM just by capping flags; it is strictly for newbies or infantry-fans who are just starting to use vehicles and finding it frustrating to play against all the level 100s with reactive armor, laser painting, and TV missiles.

And by the way, if the SSC really did any boosting or cheating, then it would have become instantly popular; almost like a black-market little secret being passed around as an unfair advantage by players to their friends; then I would not have had to come here and advertise it. Folks, let me tell you comfortably that the majority of people I met find this style of leveling very...“boring”. So really, not that many people at all are interested in this sort of thing, I assure you.

Hope this clarifies. And thanks for the friendly heads-up and feedback anyway.
“My war philosophy is: ‘Conquer yourself first.’ My war analysis is: ‘Loving one's country is healthy, but nationalism is a disease spread by the elite, and war can be its worst symptom.’”—Rok
WORKSOP
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2013-04-20 19:29
No cheating is when you manipulate the rules to get score i.e just capping flags, its cheating and stat padding if you don't get that you should never be given admin rights , but well you pay for the server.
BLackkWOlff1200
BA Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2013-04-20 20:01 , edited 2013-04-20 20:04 by BLackkWOlff1200
Cheating is when you marry a woman of your dreams but still screw other 6 girls from your neighborhood.

So stop QQ and play the game, join the server and enjoy,
EternalSeas
US Enlisted: 2011-11-26
2013-04-20 20:03
This will get locked, OP gets censored and you might get luck and only receive a temp ban.
Forumfields lewdest Lamia. All lolis must have a tentacle pet. Coined the terms 'seasing' & 'mounting'. I also mount what I want so deal with it.
DIRTYGreeny
2013-04-20 20:56
RokHere said:
I'm not sure where the cheating or boosting is here. Boosting is when you join a server with me, get on opposite teams, then talk on TeamSpeak to agree on a spot to meet as friendly enemy players and do some “boosting” for each other. Pretty sure countless clans did that on their servers before; and it's not what is done on SSC at all.

Ok....

RokHere said:
On the other hand, cheating is when you use illegitimate software like aimbots and such, or when you try to glitch or abuse the game mechanics in an unintended way. The SSC server does nothing of that.

Right...

RokHere said:
All we do is offer the choice for players to be on a server where no one with TV missiles in his helicopter can come and troll you as a new player without even IF flares. If anything within the game mechanics is to be called cheating, I think that would be; it is such a ridiculously overwhelming difference of advantages and power that it really is almost cheating.

Well that is just the game I'm afraid. It was designed in a way that you have to unlock additional items on vehicles as you progress through your battlefield journey and rank. Call it unfair but if you can get to the last unlock after everyone else then you are doing great imo. If they didn't want this kind of advantage in the game then they would not have written it like that. Everyone has to go through the unlock process to get upgrades but letting players have an open door to get them easier is taking things too far.

RokHere said:
The SSC server is a haven to practice flying and get some crucial upgrades for certain vehicles. Using the server to actually boost one's Score-per-minute is absolutely not tolerated on the server, and as ITSALLUP commented above, you can't really boost your SPM just by capping flags; it is strictly for newbies or infantry-fans who are just starting to use vehicles and finding it frustrating to play against all the level 100s with reactive armor, laser painting, and TV missiles.

Again everyone is frustrated by something in the game its just the way it is. If these people decided not to upgrade vehicles at the start then it was up to them. We decided to upgrade vehicles from the start so we have reaped the rewards for doing so. Ok noob servers seem to be popular and kick if ranks are too high but it at least is an overall mixture cause you can only unlock what you play. This leveling server is taking things too far in other words its too specific.

RokHere said:
And by the way, if the SSC really did any boosting or cheating, then it would have become instantly popular; almost like a black-market little secret being passed around as an unfair advantage by players to their friends; then I would not have had to come here and advertise it. Folks, let me tell you comfortably that the majority of people I met find this style of leveling very...“boring”. So really, not that many people at all are interested in this sort of thing, I assure you.

Unfortuately I think your idea is heading towards this, you cannot tell players not to attack as showing in your server title, if someone is kicked or banned for this then your server will be breaking the ROE. I personally don't think your idea will work.

RokHere said:
Hope this clarifies. And thanks for the friendly heads-up and feedback anyway.

You're welcome
0SPIKEY
2013-04-20 21:15
lol no1 in ur server as for 1p start in ur dreams
-D2K-Deathstar3
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-04-21 05:46
Stat Padding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
075Bigbirdi
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-04-22 01:49
0SPIKEY said:
96-hour double XP event in May that's boosting ffs

Yeah, but that EA supported. Flag capture with vehicles and no shooting is boosting whether helis or tanks
-D2K-Deathstar3
2013-04-22 02:35
I reported it!
BennyJAMESFIELD
AU Enlisted: 2012-10-23
2013-04-22 02:40
lol thread.
not so bright heh
Advancing at you sexually......... you dig?
-D2K-Deathstar3
2013-04-22 02:48
BennyBEDRILLED said:
lol thread.
not so bright heh

Apparently not. :p
BennyJAMESFIELD
AU Enlisted: 2012-10-23
2013-04-22 02:58
oh well
going to add this to my favs
couple of free jet kills never sucks
Advancing at you sexually......... you dig?

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.