A1386 C2.331)

1daboy
Enlisted: 2012-03-01
2013-07-14 08:06
I keep getting kick by punk buster can any one help me out.
yodaersej
DK Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-07-14 09:55
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I have the same problem.
Many others have the same problem - try looking elsewhere in the forum.
I have tried the different solutions without success - good luck.

Frankly I'm getting tired of Origin and their amateur problems with Punk Buster - in fact all they are near. It has been going on for years without getting to grips with dirt. Battlefield I've played since the first game, but now it is goodbye to Origins amateurish junk programming - and YES I know what I'm talking about because I myself have been a professional programmer since 1985. How it must be embarrassing to work for such a discount company. They have not even mastered simple computer games after all these years - what a joke. GOODBYE Origin and all your faulty butts programs.
Darastus
BE Enlisted: 2011-11-12
2013-07-14 22:15
same here, what is this? is there a fix?
TheInmate001
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-07-14 23:15

How many times must we help the ignorant and just plain dumb?

I mean wow... how hard is it to google:

"battlefield 3 punkbuster update"

or

"Battlefield 3 punkbuster kick fix"

or

"battlefield 3 punkbuster fix"

or anything from that line of thinking?

There has been a fix for a LONG time. It's called updating punkbuster. Generally if you have a problem with something in, on, within, around, or generally within the scope of a program or plugin, or in this case a program that runs outside a game.... YOU UPDATE IT.... even if it's supposed to update or fix itself... manual updating has been the fix for a majority of problems in this case. It does not, however, fix all kicks as the blaze backend has been fucked from the day they "fixed" the beta (it was almost perfect towards the end of beta, but then somewhere between the end of beta and the official release they fucked a lot of shit up... but later, guess what. They fixed it... but it requires manual updates.

Google evenbalance and bf3 or battlefield 3.
(HINT: That's the company behind punkbuster, for you nit wits)

Normally I'm not this ogre-headed. But I'm so tired of helping people fix something that a simple google or forum search would have turned up their answer.

I mean these guys make NOOB from Battlefield Friends look like a genius. I mean it would be one thing if this was a hidden secret that only the CIA knew of, but it's been around forever and known by anyone who has any clue about the existence of punkbuster... And one would think that if you've played BF1 through to 3 or any one of them singularly... that they would know of it... but apparently... UGH!

We are all ignorant at one point but damn man... come on.
http://bf4stats.com/graphics/player?q=PPmyHgH3
Hitherastroid7
Enlisted: 2012-06-02
2013-07-17 07:37
a link would have helped a LOT more than a rant jackass -___-
mweagIe
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-07-17 08:48
TheInmate001 said:

How many times must we help the ignorant and just plain dumb?

I mean wow... how hard is it to google:

"battlefield 3 punkbuster update"

or

"Battlefield 3 punkbuster kick fix"

or

"battlefield 3 punkbuster fix"

or anything from that line of thinking?

There has been a fix for a LONG time. It's called updating punkbuster. Generally if you have a problem with something in, on, within, around, or generally within the scope of a program or plugin, or in this case a program that runs outside a game.... YOU UPDATE IT.... even if it's supposed to update or fix itself... manual updating has been the fix for a majority of problems in this case. It does not, however, fix all kicks as the blaze backend has been fucked from the day they "fixed" the beta (it was almost perfect towards the end of beta, but then somewhere between the end of beta and the official release they fucked a lot of shit up... but later, guess what. They fixed it... but it requires manual updates.

Google evenbalance and bf3 or battlefield 3.
(HINT: That's the company behind punkbuster, for you nit wits)

Normally I'm not this ogre-headed. But I'm so tired of helping people fix something that a simple google or forum search would have turned up their answer.

I mean these guys make NOOB from Battlefield Friends look like a genius. I mean it would be one thing if this was a hidden secret that only the CIA knew of, but it's been around forever and known by anyone who has any clue about the existence of punkbuster... And one would think that if you've played BF1 through to 3 or any one of them singularly... that they would know of it... but apparently... UGH!

We are all ignorant at one point but damn man... come on.

^This.

Every day 4 or 5 people make new threads with the EXACT same thing, while googling your error and clicking the first link tells you exactly what to do.
Internet really isn't that hard, but some people are clearly to brainless for it. It's like traffic: most people should not be allowed to drive....
#highrollingmweagle #calledit
azgastralim
DE Enlisted: 2012-01-17
2013-07-18 18:12
not true, first google linked this forum entry :)
rock1obsta
US Enlisted: 2012-09-04
2013-07-18 20:49
yodaersej said:
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I have the same problem.
Many others have the same problem - try looking elsewhere in the forum.
I have tried the different solutions without success - good luck.

Frankly I'm getting tired of Origin and their amateur problems with Punk Buster - in fact all they are near. It has been going on for years without getting to grips with dirt. Battlefield I've played since the first game, but now it is goodbye to Origins amateurish junk programming - and YES I know what I'm talking about because I myself have been a professional programmer since 1985. How it must be embarrassing to work for such a discount company. They have not even mastered simple computer games after all these years - what a joke. GOODBYE Origin and all your faulty butts programs.

What is punkbuster? I am fully prepared for the smartass answers, and I look forward to reading em, but if just 1 person can enlighten me, I would appreciate it. Thx
Do you serve a purpose, or purposely serve?
raskellx
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2013-07-18 20:53
haxxxx
ARE YOU A BATTLEFIELD COLLECTOR? CHECK THIS OUT - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170987747194
Strapp3d
SE Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-07-18 21:24
http://www.evenbalance.com/?page=pbsetup.php [evenbalance.com]
destructofest
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-07-25 23:01 , edited 2013-07-25 23:02 by destructofest
TheInmate001 said:

There has been a fix for a LONG time. It's called updating punkbuster. .

This would be great...

IF IT BLOODY FUCKING WORKED. But it doesn't. You don't thnk we've tried it already?

Try again.
dave72074
NL Enlisted: 2012-07-28
2013-08-23 12:48
yeah, ive updated it too, but it didnt helped.
ivankiakia
Enlisted: 2012-02-15
2013-08-25 08:38
destructofest said:
TheInmate001 said:

There has been a fix for a LONG time. It's called updating punkbuster. .
This would be great...

IF IT BLOODY FUCKING WORKED. But it doesn't. You don't thnk we've tried it already?

Try again.

Yup. Can we say Origin is bad now?
arielo14
AR Enlisted: 2012-07-22
2013-11-01 03:22
A1386 C2.331