Toggle primary bound to scroll wheel doesnt work

FilthY_Goblin
Enlisted: 2013-04-03
2013-10-22 21:52
First let me say that I have 2 mouses a razer deathadder 2013 and a roccat kone xtd. In BF3 the razer mouse works perfect with toggle primary bound to the scroll wheel but with the roccat kone xtd there is a big delay most of the time when its bound to the scroll wheel sometimes you have to scroll the wheel 4 or 5 times to get it to change weapons or bring out your primary weapon after using a gadget.

Also I can change any other key binding to the scroll wheel and it works perfect just not toggle primary and I have changed drivers uninstalled drivers, reinstalled drivers and changed scroll wheel speed in the mouse software and nothing and the mouse will scroll web pages perfect and I even sent back my first roccat kone xtd because I thought it was the mouse but the one I just got does the same thing.

So if anyone can help please do.
LouisSkolnick
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-10-22 22:35
Don't know what to tell you. Never had an issue.
Clap your hands everybody, and everybody clap your hands! We're Lambda Lambda Lambda and... Omega Mu We come here on stage tonight to do a show for you We've got a rockin rhythm and a high tech sound That'll make you move your body down to the ground We've got Poindexter on the violin And Louis and Gilbert will be joinin' in We've got Booger Presley on a mean guitar And a rap by little old me Lamar We've got Takashi beating on his gong The boys and the Mu's are clapping along And just when you thought you'd seen it all Along comes a Lambda 4 ft tall! So won't you come on out here, on the floor, so we can work our bodies like never before
FilthY_Goblin
2013-10-22 22:44
I dont know either and none of them work in BF4 beta they all do the same thing when you scroll the wheel 90% of the time there is a delay before it works.
Fearpoint1
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-10-22 22:47
Try binding it to a different key, but then rebinding the mouse wheel to emulate that keystroke via the drivers.
FilthY_Goblin
2013-10-22 23:00
Fearpoint1 said:
Try binding it to a different key, but then rebinding the mouse wheel to emulate that keystroke via the drivers.

Done that also I have bound it to at least 6 different keys