Thread is locked.

Does anyone still Metro?

TheTim01
NL Enlisted: 2012-10-23
2016-03-29 06:20
ThePirateSpectah said:
TheTim01 said:
All your less used guns below 15%, guess those were the days where you still actually used controller? :p
No, those were the days I was bad with one and had horrible internet which would kick me out of every other game or so.

Just because you can't do certain things with a controller doesn't mean nobody can. There are better players than me but I don't accuse them of whatever because I can't do something. If you scroll through my Youtube videos you'll find vids of me showing my controller and playing with a controllercam.

On the topic of accuracy, it's just a matter of playstyle. I can shoot 30-40% with ease but it's boring.
Semi-proof: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/2/107888428/383230108/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Small bursts and aimed shots is all it takes.

Well the internet could indeed be a valid reason as hitreg can be horrible at times and will definately mess up accuracy big time. And I'm quite sure that there are some exceptional talents who can get close to M&K perfomances with controllers, though I see way too many of those who claim to be the best and of course absolutely noone of them ever admits the use of M&K.

Anyway, of course it's easy to get accuracy up, though it comes hand in hand with lower SPM and KPM. As for your semi proof, in such short game it's all but impressive and doesn't say anything, 1 shot/1hitwith handgun or 1 burst into line up of opponents will pump it up big time. I've also seen reports from me where I was doing 30-40% with up to 10ish kills and I'm sure it was not all controlled bursts.

All together, I'm still not buying all the people here who has well into 20's accuracy and well above 1k SPM on average when they all say that are using controllers. As said in the first sentence, I do however believe that there are a small handfull of exeptions and let's leave it at that.
IamLoWiCe
BE Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2016-03-29 21:05
Yeah played Metro again couple of days ago. Planning to start being more active again.

Metro is still same shit though. From basecamp to overturning, followed by the opposite basecamp because none of the players realize that holding B is more intense and satisfying then camping at base :p
G3a3: #45 on PS3 (11,203 kills) Sg553: #49 on PS3 (5,035 kills)
MEL0DRAMATIC
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-03-30 01:02 , edited 2016-03-30 01:04 by MEL0DRAMATIC
anom1c said:
metro is love bro and some things never change

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/4/126013196/818354709/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

got revived a ton ofcourse but hey thats metro sometimes :D

Nice round. You got revived a few times? Medic trains ftw ;)

IamLoWiCe said:
Yeah played Metro again couple of days ago. Planning to start being more active again.

Metro is still same shit though. From basecamp to overturning, followed by the opposite basecamp because none of the players realize that holding B is more intense and satisfying then camping at base :p

I just go with the flow. Sometimes you do have those rounds where Bravo changes hands multiple times and it comes down to the last exchange. Those are fun, win or lose.
Founding member of the KH2002 Cheerleading Squad.
TheRatExpert
NL Enlisted: 2012-04-09
2016-04-03 09:34 , edited 2016-04-03 09:36 by TheRatExpert
TheTim01 said:
ThePirateSpectah said:
TheTim01 said:
All your less used guns below 15%, guess those were the days where you still actually used controller? :p
No, those were the days I was bad with one and had horrible internet which would kick me out of every other game or so.

Just because you can't do certain things with a controller doesn't mean nobody can. There are better players than me but I don't accuse them of whatever because I can't do something. If you scroll through my Youtube videos you'll find vids of me showing my controller and playing with a controllercam.

On the topic of accuracy, it's just a matter of playstyle. I can shoot 30-40% with ease but it's boring.
Semi-proof: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/2/107888428/383230108/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Well the internet could indeed be a valid reason as hitreg can be horrible at times and will definately mess up accuracy big time. And I'm quite sure that there are some exceptional talents who can get close to M&K perfomances with controllers, though I see way too many of those who claim to be the best and of course absolutely noone of them ever admits the use of M&K.

Anyway, of course it's easy to get accuracy up, though it comes hand in hand with lower SPM and KPM. As for your semi proof, in such short game it's all but impressive and doesn't say anything, 1 shot/1hitwith handgun or 1 burst into line up of opponents will pump it up big time. I've also seen reports from me where I was doing 30-40% with up to 10ish kills and I'm sure it was not all controlled bursts.

All together, I'm still not buying all the people here who has well into 20's accuracy and well above 1k SPM on average when they all say that are using controllers. As said in the first sentence, I do however believe that there are a small handfull of exeptions and let's leave it at that.

Nope, we're not going to leave it at that. Shooting 20s is not some magical mystical talent carefully reserved for the lucky few, it's a matter of controlling recoil and having good aim. Your standards are different and that's cool but that does not give you the authority to call the majority of good players MK-users.

As for the round, yea that was one quick round I played before I went offline. Here's 140-11 with 35% accuracy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iRNbA32Rf8 [youtube.com]

Controller cam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3otcHlR_-M [youtube.com]

And one more random tdm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1uo0rGUrmA [youtube.com]

@melodramatic
Amidst all the chaos and complete failures my rex shots were surprisingly on target when said target was you last night :P
Worst scrub EU. Can only play with M16A3 on Operation Metro. I also aim with a Wiimote. Bye.
BARNYwithaGUN
US Enlisted: 2012-09-07
2016-04-03 16:10 , edited 2016-04-03 16:10 by BARNYwithaGUN
I noticed that they was surprising accurate. I did allmost get you tags last night tho I was behind you ready then some blue guy got you from I dunno where.
MEL0DRAMATIC
2016-04-03 21:33
ThePirateSpectah said:
@melodramatic
Amidst all the chaos and complete failures my rex shots were surprisingly on target when said target was you last night :P

I cry hax!

BARNYwithaGUN said:
I noticed that they was surprising accurate. I did allmost get you tags last night tho I was behind you ready then some blue guy got you from I dunno where.

I was frying to get the rust off but it was hard with Spectah one timing me wth the Rex.
TheTim01
2016-04-04 11:25
ThePirateSpectah said:
TheTim01 said:
ThePirateSpectah said:
TheTim01 said:

Nope, we're not going to leave it at that. Shooting 20s is not some magical mystical talent carefully reserved for the lucky few, it's a matter of controlling recoil and having good aim. Your standards are different and that's cool but that does not give you the authority to call the majority of good players MK-users.

As for the round, yea that was one quick round I played before I went offline. Here's 140-11 with 35% accuracy.

Controller cam:

And one more random tdm

@melodramatic

You kinda got lost in the point I am trying to make, I never said noone can shoot 20's. Even I can do 20, I said well into 20's where I basically mean 2nd half of it and based on high rof guns. From the guys I see doing this I know that they are using M&K, so based on my friend list it's the majority, apparently you have another experience, I base it on what I see and hear.

I watched a part of you vid and as said before hitreg can also pump it up big time which it also does for you, wish I could 3 burst the AN without HS and still get the kill. Anyway, you have a good aim at times though your crazy good hitreg is your best friend, probably give you at least 5% above anyone with mediocre hitreg.
G-Panzy
FI Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-04-04 15:31
TheTim01 said:
ThePirateSpectah said:
TheTim01 said:
ThePirateSpectah said:
TheTim01 said:

Controller cam:

And one more random tdm

@melodramatic
You kinda got lost in the point I am trying to make, I never said noone can shoot 20's. Even I can do 20, I said well into 20's where I basically mean 2nd half of it and based on high rof guns. From the guys I see doing this I know that they are using M&K, so based on my friend list it's the majority, apparently you have another experience, I base it on what I see and hear.

I watched a part of you vid and as said before hitreg can also pump it up big time which it also does for you, wish I could 3 burst the AN without HS and still get the kill. Anyway, you have a good aim at times though your crazy good hitreg is your best friend, probably give you at least 5% above anyone with mediocre hitreg.

So you accuse him of using m/k because your friends aren't capable of doing what he does?
heyho1996
GB Enlisted: 2012-09-12
2016-04-04 18:16
I still play but its mainly full of noobs but occasionally you get some servers with top players still playing.
TheTim01
2016-04-05 08:28
G-Panzy said:
TheTim01 said:
ThePirateSpectah said:
TheTim01 said:
ThePirateSpectah said:
TheTim01 said:

Controller cam:

And one more random tdm

@melodramatic

So you accuse him of using m/k because your friends aren't capable of doing what he does?

I see you also got lost, we ended up whether from all people who have high 20's accuracy on average how much of them use M&K and how much are actually skilled with controller, either with or without extraordinary hitreg, or FPS freeks for that matter.

So to end it here, based on my experience I am saying that the bigger part of them are using M&K, not anywhere have I said all or the spectah guy.
G-Panzy
2016-04-05 10:37 , edited 2016-04-05 10:48 by G-Panzy
I didn't get lost. I just look at what you are saying and question it.

I'm just saying that your own experience, especially if it's your own friend list only, is way too small sample size to make conclusions like you did in the beginning when you accused Spectah for using m/k without any real evidence.

About the accuracy discussion, it was already concluded by Spectah. who provided video evidence, so there's no point talking about it anymore.
TheTim01
2016-04-05 11:01
G-Panzy said:
I didn't get lost. I just look at what you are saying and question it.

I'm just saying that your own experience, especially if it's your own friend list only, is way too small sample size to make conclusions like you did in the beginning when you accused Spectah for using m/k without any real evidence.

About the accuracy discussion, it was already concluded by Spectah. who provided video evidence, so there's no point talking about it anymore.

Well, apparently you have a hard time reading what I'm actually saying without turning in around so it suits your opinion. Nowhere did I accuse Spectah, I merely stated that I believe that the majority of high 20's are using M&K and even stated that if not M&K it probably is superb hitreg, nothing more nothing less. You can argue it, which is fine by me, though it doesn't change the fact that I believe the majority does use M&K.

As you have no idea how big my PSN friend list is, there's no point at all to assume that it's a too small sample size. Also there are 10's of thousands of XIM's sold, so plenty out there.

So back on topic, whenever I play it's 9 out of 10 on Metro and there are plenty of servers to choose from still, usually in evenings at least 10 which are full, weekends up to 20ish full and a bunch with 10-20 players.
G-Panzy
2016-04-05 11:34 , edited 2016-04-05 12:39 by G-Panzy
TheTim01 said:
Using M&K and still bragging, not any shame whatsoever.

Come on now.

Also i'm fine with you believing that majority uses M/K. It can be true, I don't know. I just think you should not call people out on it without evidence.

And I was just against your opinion that well in 20's and 30's is impossible with a controller, which Spectah already proved to be wrong.
TheTim01
2016-04-05 12:56
G-Panzy said:
TheTim01 said:
Come on now.

Also i'm fine with you believing that majority uses M/K. It can be true, I don't know. I just think you should not call people out on it without evidence.

And I was just against your opinion that well in 20's and 30's is impossible with a controller, which Spectah already proved to be wrong.

He's not well into 20's, just barely 21 with M16A3 and 18 with AEK. I have to admit that I made that comment a little premature as I didn't saw his incredible hitreg yet which made me realize that such hitreg accounts for probably at least 5% average accuracy.

Anyway, let's agree to disagree, I believe that the majority of the high accuracy console players use M&K, you think it can be true, but you do not know and that will be about it.
TheRatExpert
NL Enlisted: 2012-04-09
2016-05-04 11:44 , edited 2016-05-04 11:45 by TheRatExpert
TheTim01 said:
G-Panzy said:
TheTim01 said:
Come on now.

He's not well into 20's, just barely 21 with M16A3 and 18 with AEK. I have to admit that I made that comment a little premature as I didn't saw his incredible hitreg yet which made me realize that such hitreg accounts for probably at least 5% average accuracy.

Anyway, let's agree to disagree, I believe that the majority of the high accuracy console players use M&K, you think it can be true, but you do not know and that will be about it.

I've been shooting mid 20s for ages, I was a randy with 11% when I started so yea my overall accuracy is going to be average.

Here are three of my accounts with respectively 22.6%, 23.0% and 26.6%.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/TheRatExpert/stats/1707202916/xbox360/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Call%20Hax/stats/998667484/xbox360/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Use%20XIM%20EDGE/stats/988415334/xbox360/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Use Xim Edge is an account from over two years ago so fuck you with your "he's not well into 20's".

The majority of people in my friendslist who shoot 20s do not use MK. It's a lie that you've told yourself to comfort the pain of not being able to do the same.

Oh, and a recent report:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/2/108013533/383230108/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

And some videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Zo4_LAKwg [youtube.com]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMwTBwaCWbs [youtube.com]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dE42hGS4G4 [youtube.com]
Worst scrub EU. Can only play with M16A3 on Operation Metro. I also aim with a Wiimote. Bye.
TheTim01
2016-05-06 11:56
ThePirateSpectah said:
TheTim01 said:
G-Panzy said:
TheTim01 said:
Come on now.

I've been shooting mid 20s for ages, I was a randy with 11% when I started so yea my overall accuracy is going to be average.

Here are three of my accounts with respectively 22.6%, 23.0% and 26.6%.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/TheRatExpert/stats/1707202916/xbox360/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Call%20Hax/stats/998667484/xbox360/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Use%20XIM%20EDGE/stats/988415334/xbox360/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Use Xim Edge is an account from over two years ago so fuck you with your "he's not well into 20's".

The majority of people in my friendslist who shoot 20s do not use MK. It's a lie that you've told yourself to comfort the pain of not being able to do the same.

Oh, and a recent report:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/2/108013533/383230108/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

And some videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Zo4_LAKwg [youtube.com]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMwTBwaCWbs [youtube.com]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dE42hGS4G4 [youtube.com]

Whatever rocks your boat my friend.
ColonelBobi
DJ Enlisted: 2012-10-03
2016-05-06 22:03
Shooting a high percentage is extremely easy if you abuse aim assist like most self titled 'infi heroes'. M+KB scrubs could do even better of course but it's not necessary for a high accuracy percentage. But who really cares anyway?
MEL0DRAMATIC
2016-05-06 22:35 , edited 2016-05-06 22:37 by MEL0DRAMATIC
Accuracy stats and M/KB? Those topics are so 2012-14.

Damn I am going through withdrawl. Haven't been on in nearly 2 weeks. Coaching my kids baseball team really gets in the way of my BF seshes. Hopefully be on this Sunday if anyone wants to posse up :)
BARNYwithaGUN
US Enlisted: 2012-09-07
2016-05-06 23:13
Well get our boots and hats on and head out to the range before the storm hits. We gots to wrangles up some cattles
jahorgani
CA Enlisted: 2013-06-23
2016-05-06 23:38
He just wants to play battlefield, barny, geez. :P

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.