Slide

GoJeffGordon24
US Enlisted: 2012-08-31
2013-10-17 18:51
Would have kinda liked to see some sort of sliding like a lot of new games have now. Like MOHW where you would sprint and hit crouch and slide to a stop. Makes the movement more fluid. Idk if it doesn't "feel like battlefield" that way or not, but maybe it would have been cool
Procura
DE Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-10-17 18:52
I dont like sliding.
TwentyValve
US Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-10-17 18:55
it would be just another horible out of synce animation for dice to screw up.
Arno1d_vp
RU Enlisted: 2012-08-18
2013-10-17 18:55
Go to awful Wafrace with this retarded feature
NukeclearDonut
NO Enlisted: 2012-11-14
2013-10-17 18:56
Sounds good, but still...
Hei_Atzfel
Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2013-10-17 18:58
If I'm sprinting and I need to turn around suddenly I don't need something ELSE getting in my way of doing so other than the environment.
Let's have a nightmare; a nightmare of disaster!
Dario354
HR Enlisted: 2011-11-17
2013-10-17 18:58 , edited 2013-10-17 18:59 by Dario354
Something like this?

http://i.minus.com/ifvEKYI7bViOD.gif [i.minus.com]

Get mad :P
All the Gamescom 2013/ Battlefield 4 news here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654625605488127/
The_Punk_Anarchy
Enlisted: 2013-09-09
2013-10-17 19:27 , edited 2013-10-17 19:28 by The_Punk_Anarchy
I'd say no, because games like Crysis and Warface have this feature and it's ridiculously spammed and looks pretty stupid, and pretty unreal (I know BF is not a simulator, but still better see it on a futuristic nanosuit like in Crysis and not in a normal soldier vestiment used in Battlefield).
scruffycavetroll
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-10-17 19:28
steal second base then.
USSWISCONSIN94
US Enlisted: 2012-01-03
2013-10-17 19:30
Dario354 said:
Something like this?

http://i.minus.com/ifvEKYI7bViOD.gif [i.minus.com]

Get mad :P

Something like that but...
When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself. First, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns. This time, as a great hero.
dblrainbowgirl
US Enlisted: 2013-08-13
2013-10-17 19:38
Carnival slides what a fantastic idea! Merry-Go-Round and a Mirror Maze too please...mirror maze + knife = :)

I kid...how would we be able to slide with all that gear anyway :/
GoJeffGordon24
US Enlisted: 2012-08-31
2013-10-17 19:49
Yeah ok, I see it's not liked here, but it worked in Warfighter and it does in other games. I guess this is why they didn't add it. I still think it would be cool though. If I running to cover and am being shot at I want to get there as fast as possible and not have to get behind it then duck out of the way, but whatever. BF4 and BF3 are still good as is :)
Procura
DE Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-10-18 02:54
GoJeffGordon24 said:
Yeah ok, I see it's not liked here, but it worked in Warfighter and it does in other games. I guess this is why they didn't add it. I still think it would be cool though. If I running to cover and am being shot at I want to get there as fast as possible and not have to get behind it then duck out of the way, but whatever. BF4 and BF3 are still good as is :)



Warfighter was one of the worst games Ive ever played ! In fact SO fucking bad, they will not make another one for a loooong time !
Fearpoint1
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-10-18 02:58
GoJeffGordon24 said:
Would have kinda liked to see some sort of sliding like a lot of new games have now. Like MOHW where you would sprint and hit crouch and slide to a stop. Makes the movement more fluid. Idk if it doesn't "feel like battlefield" that way or not, but maybe it would have been cool


No thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKcXxVO41zg [youtube.com]
Shadowplay, G-Sync, PhysX Flex. Your move, AMD...
Oorahhh
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-10-18 03:08
GoJeffGordon24 said:
Would have kinda liked to see some sort of sliding like a lot of new games have now. Like MOHW where you would sprint and hit crouch and slide to a stop. Makes the movement more fluid. Idk if it doesn't "feel like battlefield" that way or not, but maybe it would have been cool

You mean like this?

http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/slip-n-slide.jpg [blogs.westword.com]
Pilot tears are the best kind of tears.