Battlelog in PS4 BF4 displaying wrong soldier

Phalanx331
US Enlisted: 2013-03-16
2013-11-16 04:54
This Origin account is tied to both my BF3 and BF4 soldiers, yet for some reason the BF3 account keeps coming up as the soldier being played when Battlelog is accessed during BF4 play.

Anyone else have this issue and figure out a way to get the correct account showing up?
wushoxs11
US Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-11-16 05:13
yeah I'm getting the same thing. I'm wondering if it's tied to PSN being down so it's not updating the info. If anyone has idea please share.
alfredosauce1
Enlisted: 2011-11-07
2013-11-16 05:17
You need to "activate" your soldier from the bf4 battlelog, be sure it reads battlefield 4 at the top of the screen
Hate on my K/D all you want. Ask any battlefield player, any real battlefield player knows it doesn't matter if you win by kills or objectives winning is winning. PTFO. Before you make any unnecessary comments regarding sh!t buckets, please note that I prefer deficating in plastic bags as it is much more sanitary. Your jealousy doesn't phase me I have a wonderful wife and 2 verified badas$ sons who are supportive of my battlefield addiction
Phalanx331
US Enlisted: 2013-03-16
2013-11-16 05:41
alfredosauce1 said:
You need to "activate" your soldier from the bf4 battlelog, be sure it reads battlefield 4 at the top of the screen

Already did that... the problem is still there. In additon the PS3 BF3 account is now on PS4 BF4 and the BF4 account is now on BF3. >_<
loneblustranger
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-11-16 07:51
I had the same issue. I'm playing using my PSN account "lone__stranger" on PS4, the same account that I primarily used for BF3 on PS3. The in-game Battlelog displayed my secondary PSN name, "schwepemc", with schwepemc's PSN avatar. I hadn't even signed in under that name on the PS4. I double-checked that lone__stranger was my "active soldier", and it is. I've since added schewpemc as a user on my PS4. As of now, it seems to be working somewhat properly. The names and avatars are correct to their respective log-ins. However, schwepemc has an identical score to lone__stranger, even though I haven't played as schwepemc at all.

Checking Battlelog on my PC, my stats do seem to be applied to lone__stranger and not schwepemc, so that's good.
DUNDUN DUN DUNDUNDUN
erik_is_ace
US Enlisted: 2011-11-14
2013-11-17 22:15
Having similar issues here. My stats aren't showing up at all when I check Battlelog in-game, my friends info show up fine, but not my stats. It's all zeros.

Battlelog Android App is fine, checking them on my PC is fine, just not in-game.
LR_Se7eN
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-11-18 18:10
Sign out of the app and sign back in after you ACTIVATE your PS4 soldier on the internet site. That seems to have fixed it for me.
talathis1
Enlisted: 2012-05-23
2013-11-19 04:19
LR_Se7eN said:
Sign out of the app and sign back in after you ACTIVATE your PS4 soldier on the internet site. That seems to have fixed it for me.

I tried that and it didn't work. I have two accounts linked, one that I use and one that my roommate uses, but my roommate hasn't played at all. On the PC Battlelog, it shows up correctly, but on the in game Battlelog on the PS4 for BF4, it has our soldiers mixed up.

Has there been anything from DICE about this?
erik_is_ace
2013-11-21 03:50
Anything new about this?

My stats aren't showing up on my friends Battlelog either.

Just a bit more background info, I created a new PSN account for my PS4, but logged in with the Origin info that i've used for BF3 on PS3, when I loaded up BF4 for the first time.

Not sure if having 2 ID's tied to the same Origin account is causing this mix up.

Also, when I log in to Battlelog, it shows my PS3 ID with a PS4 logo and my new ID with a PS3 logo, and vice versa. Except that the my current ID is shown under "other games".
brownmagic19
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-11-21 03:56
erik_is_ace said:
Anything new about this?

My stats aren't showing up on my friends Battlelog either.

Just a bit more background info, I created a new PSN account for my PS4, but logged in with the Origin info that i've used for BF3 on PS3, when I loaded up BF4 for the first time.

Not sure if having 2 ID's tied to the same Origin account is causing this mix up.

Also, when I log in to Battlelog, it shows my PS3 ID with a PS4 logo and my new ID with a PS3 logo, and vice versa. Except that the my current ID is shown under &quot;other games&quot;.

I have the same exact issue. I mean, the stats are recording fine and we can see them on Battlelog (on the internet or App), but it just sucks that we (or our friends) can't look at our stats in game.
erik_is_ace
2013-11-23 01:46
I did something that may have been the reason that this issue is fixed for me..

Created a second profile on my PS4 and used my PS3 log in information, then started up the game and opened up Battlelog, then just quit the game, signed out of that PS4 profile, signed back in with my new profile with my current PSN log in, started up BF4 and checked my Battlelog, and all my stats were there.
BlueXAngels
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-11-23 01:53
talathis1 said:
LR_Se7eN said:
I tried that and it didn't work. I have two accounts linked, one that I use and one that my roommate uses, but my roommate hasn't played at all. On the PC Battlelog, it shows up correctly, but on the in game Battlelog on the PS4 for BF4, it has our soldiers mixed up.

Has there been anything from DICE about this?

This is the same thing in my case for two accounts on my PS4. It is ok on when I look at it on my PC , but not on the PS4 in games.
guitargas
US Enlisted: 2013-01-17
2013-11-23 02:15 , edited 2013-11-23 02:16 by guitargas
My android app won't recognize my ps4 profile. Just my ps3 profile so I can not even use it(ps4 soldier)with my app.
As someone pointed out a few of the them "got rekt" by me ~ EA_Rick
Wandyr-80
Enlisted: 2011-11-03
2013-12-20 13:19
I just talked to the EA support. They said they could unlink one of the PSN accounts to solve this issue. Unfortunately, since I have a UK copy of this game running in the US, I need both accounts to get all the dlc. So I'd like to know if this problem only affects the diplayed information when pressing the Battlelog button on my PS4 and nothing else. It would still be an annoyance but at least I would be able to progress properly and still track my stats on the Battlelog homepage. Or have I overseen something?
DreamScape24-7
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2014-01-04 15:11 , edited 2014-01-04 16:20 by DreamScape24-7
Exactly the same problem for me..... the Wrong psn id being shown on the ps4 (Battlelog), whilst playing bf4...

and I haven't played on that account for a couple of years...

To Further Add, hoping this will help DICE find the cause...

BattleLog on the PS4 version of BF4, will show my Stats for the PSN ID that I am logged into PS4, but the Solder Name Displayed, is the name of an old PSN account that is associated with the Main ORIGIN account, and not the PSN id account Logged in.

As mention elsewhere, my actual stats are being associated with the correct PSN id when looking at them on a pc (BattleLog), but not on the ps4..

To further add, if I was to create a mission through battlelog on the PS4 , it would show the mission was created by the wrong account (The account that's not actually logged in), . But in real terms it was created by my correct PSN id Account, as my non active account could be invited to the mission?

So if I was to look at the mission created on the ps4 via its version of battlelog. It would display like this

(inactive account) Created by
(inactive account) Invited

But in Battlelog on the pc it display correctly

(PSN Active account) Created by
(inactive account) Invited

So DICE somewhere in your code, you are pulling the wrong name tags from our accounts and displaying them as the account being used, this adds confusion to Battlelog as the system reads the wrong Tags, luckly our stats are being associated with the correct accounts..

Dice Pls add this to the Fix List
NapalmDerp
US Enlisted: 2013-10-05
2014-01-20 18:38
I had the same problem and talked to EA support about it. It says it is resolved, but nothing has changed.
FrosTBite0085
US Enlisted: 2013-11-16
2014-01-30 01:13
I have the same problem but just started recently on the PS4 I have two accounts Linked and when I log into my BaseChaos account it show my xXDemonFrostXx account when I log into xXDemonFrostXx it shows BaseChaos after touching the touch pad :/ hope there is a fix for this besides unlinking my second account
MartinCLight
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2014-01-31 22:09
Same issue here, logging in on my psn with my active battlelog soldier account yet,....its showing my stats for my old ps3 account on ps4 battlelog. heeelp!.
NiNeK83
Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2014-02-02 12:13
Same problem here. EA please fix it!
Sinner1168
US Enlisted: 2011-11-01
2014-02-10 05:14
I logged into my ea.com account and under the account settings I selected a default profile (which is the one I wanted the stats displayed), Logged out of my ps4 then logged back in and it worked, BUT the next time i played BF4 it reverted back to my secondary account which I never log into. LAME