Users on 32-bit operating systems have reported problems with installing the Battlelog web plugin and using Google Chrome. We're working to have this issue resolved before the end of the week. Affected users are encouraged to temporarily use another web browser.

BF4 wont launch game window

ADarkHorseMotor
US Enlisted: 2012-10-14
2013-11-19 10:48
Hello,
I have been getting into the multiplayer matches, campaign missions, and even the test range since the launch. However, now I cannot get into either one of the three game features! It is rather frustrating and strange, may be my fault, may not be. Here is what happens:

I launch BF4 from my desktop, it takes me to Battlelog to select what I'd like to do, when i select one of the options the usual blue bar pops up at the bottom showing the status of what is happening for the game. This is where everything starts going south because it just stays there and never moves any further.
For Campaign it stays on "initializing" and multiplayer says it is joining.
Once I decide to finally give up on waiting to get in(sometimes I wait 5 minutes) i'll click the X to close down the process and it ask me if I am sure that I want to quit the game... the game window never popped up though.

I tried to re install the web plugin on chrome, using firefox, and repair install. These of course did not yield positive results.
My system specs are well above the requirements, and my connection(during tests) was stable.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!