Discussion fermée

This is how I buttfuck my enemies

II_Mewtwo
Enrôlé: 2013-02-15
2013-03-08 04:47
Ce message a été masqué par les administrateurs du Battlelog.
X_Shadow_Viper_X
US Enrôlé: 2011-10-26
2013-03-08 04:49
Enjoy your barn! :-)
II_Mewtwo
Enrôlé: 2013-02-15
2013-03-08 04:50
What's a barn? Other than a place for livestock to shelter?
sgt-alex321
US Enrôlé: 2012-06-04
2013-03-08 04:51
X_Shadow_Viper_X said:
Enjoy your barn! :-)


please step on a thousand legos
Retired Forumfielder Hunter
Psycho29388
US Enrôlé: 2011-12-25
2013-03-08 04:52
just posting so pooly can see when he gets back.
X_Shadow_Viper_X
US Enrôlé: 2011-10-26
2013-03-08 04:53
sgt-alex321 said:
X_Shadow_Viper_X said:
Enjoy your barn! :-)
please step on a thousand legos


That's interesting, have have joining him ;-)
wfield1231
US Enrôlé: 2012-11-01
2013-03-08 04:53
pointless post is pointless
heyyy
sgt-alex321
US Enrôlé: 2012-06-04
2013-03-08 04:54
X_Shadow_Viper_X said:
sgt-alex321 said:
X_Shadow_Viper_X said:
Enjoy your barn! :-)
please step on a thousand legos
That's interesting, have have joining him ;-)


fuck off c:
Retired Forumfielder Hunter
II_Mewtwo
Enrôlé: 2013-02-15
2013-03-08 04:55
X_Shadow_Viper_X said:
sgt-alex321 said:
X_Shadow_Viper_X said:
Enjoy your barn! :-)
please step on a thousand legos
That's interesting, have have joining him ;-)

Nice sentence bro.
NyGmen4Lif3
Enrôlé: 2011-10-26
2013-03-08 04:57
with a puppet ?
Barack_0bamaUSA
US Enrôlé: 2012-05-25
2013-03-08 04:59
NyGmen4Lif3 said:
with a puppet ?

I guess so......
II_Mewtwo
Enrôlé: 2013-02-15
2013-03-08 05:16
Psycho29388 said:
just posting so pooly can see when he gets back.

Is pooly a person?
MsG-bambam
AQ Enrôlé: 2012-09-09
2013-03-08 05:17
how have you not been barned yet?
I paid $50 for this...
Barack_0bamaUSA
US Enrôlé: 2012-05-25
2013-03-08 05:18
IIQuetzalcoatl said:
Psycho29388 said:
just posting so pooly can see when he gets back.
Is pooly a person?

Hes the poolshark a forum moderator & he devours the souls of those who break forum rules.
pongodoug1
GB Enrôlé: 2012-02-23
2013-03-08 05:21
OP, what did you actually type in search to find that gif??? If you're over 14, you need locking up
Dirty thoughts, anal warts!!
II_Mewtwo
Enrôlé: 2013-02-15
2013-03-08 05:27
MsG-bambam said:
how have you not been barned yet?

Magic I'm guessing.

pongodoug1 said:
OP, what did you actually type in search to find that gif??? If you're over 14, you need locking up

You only want to know so you can look it up yourself you sick fuck.
PancakePoon
CA Enrôlé: 2011-10-25
2013-03-08 05:30
delicious
CrustedSlug
CA Enrôlé: 2012-05-05
2013-03-08 05:31
You sure those are your enemies? They don't look like enemies.
II_Mewtwo
Enrôlé: 2013-02-15
2013-03-08 05:34
CrustedSlug said:
You sure those are your enemies? They don't look like enemies.

They enjoyed every second of it.
YOL0SWAGGER420x
AQ Enrôlé: 2013-03-02
2013-03-08 20:07
10/10
 
Discussion fermée
Discussion fermée