battle packs

kilo_bravo31
AU Enrôlé: 2011-10-31
2013-07-10 05:45 , modifié 2013-07-10 05:47 par kilo_bravo31
what are they?
what do they unlock?


if its like mass effect 3 where everything is unlocked by packs

i am done with BF4 already
second assault DLC = call of battlefield is getting closer and you're fanboy is showing./// metal gear thread you should check it out
Vespervin
VN Enrôlé: 2011-10-25
2013-07-10 05:47
It does seem rather similar to the Mass Effect 3 system. I remember seeing a picture from the Alpha showing that with an unlocked Battle Pack, either Double-XP or different weapon attachments could be selected.
Cái khó bó cái khôn
Jerhicco89
US Enrôlé: 2011-10-29
2013-07-10 05:47
IIRC - They unlock camos and dogtags, perhaps attachments as well. You'll unlock weapons normally.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/en/forum/threadview/2832654489870017585/
Swolenator
US Enrôlé: 2011-10-29
2013-07-13 02:30
what jerhicco said. I think you earn them by getting xp or something and then they offer like double xp bonuses and cosmetic items.
B_Sisko
US Enrôlé: 2011-10-25
2013-07-13 02:48
I really hope they don't put any weapons or attachments in these packs. It was extremely annoying when it was implemented in the Mass Effect 3 MP. I don't want a system where everything is a random chance. If its camo or skins for weapons that might be ok but anything that affects gameplay would be a big no for me.
Bohunk_l
US Enrôlé: 2012-06-07
2013-07-13 02:53
B_Sisko said:
I really hope they don't put any weapons or attachments in these packs. It was extremely annoying when it was implemented in the Mass Effect 3 MP. I don't want a system where everything is a random chance. If its camo or skins for weapons that might be ok but anything that affects gameplay would be a big no for me.

Yup
¡Dale, dale, dale No pierdas el tino! Porque si lo pierdes ¡Pierdes el camino!
Cpt_Clive
BE Enrôlé: 2011-11-09
2013-10-01 18:00
Gamble with real money in the hope of getting an attachment... seriously? please don't make this pay2win... I'm enjoying the beta, but if it gets p2w, not gonna buy...
http://www.gamepur.com/news/9438-ea-quietly-remove-weapons-battlefield-3-aftermath-and-end-game-dlc.html
Wubtavia
IT Enrôlé: 2012-02-04
2013-10-01 18:02
Cpt_Clive said:
Gamble with real money in the hope of getting an attachment... seriously? please don't make this pay2win... I'm enjoying the beta, but if it gets p2w, not gonna buy...

Battlepacks can also be free.
They should just combine Battlelog and twitter and call it...#Bitter.
Cpt_Clive
BE Enrôlé: 2011-11-09
2013-10-01 18:59 , modifié 2013-10-01 19:00 par Cpt_Clive
SignorBlanco said:
Cpt_Clive said:
Gamble with real money in the hope of getting an attachment... seriously? please don't make this pay2win... I'm enjoying the beta, but if it gets p2w, not gonna buy...
Battlepacks can also be free.


yes, by leveling, but its a CHANCE box, so if you want the thing you want, it can take ages... and if you need col 100 for all attachments? sorry but thats too much... and it might be possible u dont even have all things then... and then you may GAMBLE with real money in the hope of getting what u want...


oh and srr for my bad english ^^
http://www.gamepur.com/news/9438-ea-quietly-remove-weapons-battlefield-3-aftermath-and-end-game-dlc.html