Thread ist gesperrt.

Jet Speed Scripts

AdvisD_FistSteel
US Angeworben: 2011-10-29
2015-11-10 00:59
I'm ranked #1 attack jet pilot USA for PC. #1 in World for attack jet in my opinion for legit stats (meaning always fair competition with no air truce BS and play any map on unstacked teams with ground maps included) but it says i'm #3. Make no doubt about it, speed scripts absolutely exist. It is literally humanly impossible to keep 308-313 speed for much longer then a few secs at a time without one. When you see a pilot do it for 4-6 mins at a time during a DF or basically their entire flight time you can bet it's a speed script. I have had players tell me they used to use it and that basically all the "Pro" DF community all know about it as it is common for competitive matches. Pro is something that is actually regulated and you get paid for so make sure you understand that 99.9% of that stuff is BS and "kid" rhetoric. Anyone can say they are 'Pro". If some kid calls you a pubstar just know its again "kid" rhetoric and they are trying to make themselves look and seem accomplished. The kids that typically use it are the kids that constantly talk about DFing and how good they are at it. They usually get pretty immature, abusive in chat and seem god like in turn speed. This is not always but extremely typical of the kids that do use it.

I wish DICE would do more to find and ban these noobs that use these scripts. The problem is that a lot of these gaming keyboard and mouse companys are making them with built in macros for these talentless noobs and is really against their best interest to go after them on a serious level which is why i think they don't do it. They make to much damn money and are in Cahoots. It's part of the money making machine. Just know if you have to use a macro to help you in a video game that it is the same as cheating. You should not be allowed any other tools to use additional to the tools provided by the game.

Note: There are plenty of good pilots out there that do not use hacks or macros that get accused of hacking every day. You inexperienced noobs ( Typically Older Men in their 40's and 50's) that accuse these players are just as bad as the dirt bags using the hacks & macros. You guys need to educate yourselves and know what to look for before you start the hackusations.

Be advised... If you use a hack or macro of any kind you are a talentless scum bag in my opinion. Take the time to actually learn something and stop being a little bitch by taking the cowardly easy way. Hell yeah i take gaming seriously and you and i both know you do too which is exactly why your reading this thread. :)

Ps. I just launched my own server for good players, bad players and everything in between. Look for B3 Fast Spawn. The Golden Shower. 24/7 Best Maps | New York and add it to your favs please. :)

Advisd_Fiststeel

twitch.tv/advisd_fiststeel
h3h3_Shade
NL Angeworben: 2012-10-05
2015-11-10 01:23
So much reading.

Anyway, I did read it all. How would one go about using a script when there's loads of servers out there detecting them? Just curious. I get how macro's cannot be blocked and such, but a script?
I'm an ex-Alcohol addict who's trying to better himself as a person by extensively playing the online game BF4 while laying off the liquor. Help my cause by subscribing to my YouTube channel:( https://www.youtube.com/user/xThaSlimShadyx/videos ) so I've got the need to record gameplay and upload it for you guys. Also, If you've made it this far into this creative story, thanks for reading and I hope I've entertained you.
PatchAddams
CA Angeworben: 2011-10-25
2015-11-10 01:51 , bearbeitet 2015-11-10 01:51 von PatchAddams
AdvisD_FistSteel said:
speed scripts absolutely exist.

There are PBBans for jet velocity hack, so yes, they obviously do.

AdvisD_FistSteel said:
inexperienced noobs ( Typically Older Men in their 40's and 50's) that accuse these players are just as bad as the dirt bags using the hacks & macros.

You know, it's mainly cheaters who complain about false accusations -- legit players take it as a compliment that they're being accused.
EddyDeWallyvis
BE Angeworben: 2011-10-27
2015-11-10 02:06
Being a expercienced jet user myself, I can also confirm that jet speed hacks are widespread. I've been in DF's for more then 10 min with players that do nothing more then circlejerk, keeping the perfect speed at all times. Somehow, they even keep perfect speed when making an upwards turn in the AJ, outturning the SJ...
AdvisD_FistSteel
US Angeworben: 2011-10-29
2015-11-10 19:00 , bearbeitet 2015-11-10 19:19 von AdvisD_FistSteel
You know, it's mainly cheaters who complain about false accusations -- legit players take it as a compliment that they're being accused.

There are different levels and degrees of that and i agree. I know i used to take it very complimentative until i started admining a BF4 EGO server and had to constantly not only hear it from in game players but the higher ups in the EGO community. I was constantly accuse and i literally had to defend myself so i was not exiled which eventually happen because i started my own server and they didn't like that so they falsely accused me of recruiting and banned me. Knowing the entire time they were looking for something to have a reason to get rid of me without seeming like they broke their own rules. All of that put together can lead to complain about false hackusations. I have heard it so many times in game it went from flattery to sometimes making me enraged because i want to play while not having people think i hack so i would always defend myself. I'm the kind of guy that would let anyone teamview my pc. Watch me play live in 3rd person. Show my desk top live in 3rd person as well as keyboard and mouse. I'd even be down for anyone that lived in the area to come watch me play in person and i'm serious lol. I think these are things that need to become standard if your not hacking and continue to be accused. The bottom line is that if you are not hacking then doing these things should not be a problem and what better way to end the hackusations then to do so? We need like gaming BBB system that you can certify yourself through to show you are using nothing but what the game provides. I'm talking something to where you have to submit some very detailed information and be subject to a teamview session from a regulated commission so we can rest assured players are legit and so the players that get certified can be proud to be legit certified bad ass gamers. Let's get rid of all these noobs that will do anything to claim that title with their scripts/macs/hacks.

Note: PPB bans is not full proof. It's a constant everyday battle. As they update with ways to ban old scripts then new scripts are available. Not all servers run PPB i would guess because i have seen it plenty of times with no ban following.

Macros can be written by the user is what i mean by script but lets not harp on technicality of hacks/macros/scripts because that is not the point. None should be allowed what so ever on an online multiplayer game period. Especially an online multiplayer game that has an amazing ranking system. The ranking system means nothing when you have kids cheating to stat pad or vehicle trucing to stat pad. Even more ramp then speed scripts are auto clickers for vehicles. I have never seen a ban on those in any server. You will never get the vehicle you want trying to manually click against those kids. Wouldn't it be awesome to know for sure that the #1 guy in whatever rank is literally the #1 guy?? Just like in a boxing or MMA fight there is a clear champion that beat all the fighters to be the champion and you can't question it. Sorry i def can just ramble on about this all day. I'll stop now.
staRS-SirBob
DK Angeworben: 2011-10-27
2015-11-10 19:32
AdvisD_FistSteel said:
Note: There are plenty of good pilots out there that do not use hacks or macros that get accused of hacking every day. You inexperienced noobs ( Typically Older Men in their 40's and 50's) that accuse these players are just as bad as the dirt bags using the hacks & macros. You guys need to educate yourselves and know what to look for before you start the hackusations.

Whatever you'r trying to say, you lost me completely with this statement. Weird thing to say.
R.I.P. Air War 2002 - 2015.
MaxfooxYT
IT Angeworben: 2012-01-17
2015-11-10 19:38
tl;dr
bopper2010
IE Angeworben: 2011-10-27
2015-11-10 20:27
Mentioning your rank as #1 Jet Pilot in NA is that your attempt to validate your own opinion or offer some credibility to your argument ?. I can't really see the point you are trying to make here, you start off saying these speed scripts exist and then go off on some tirade about what's deemed Pro and casual and all this nonsense about "kid rhetoric".

As a jet pilot who is decent in jets, I assume you know what your talking about, but I fail to see your overall point and the reason for this thread. You claim that the Competitive scene is full of these script users and that its common as hell but you offer no proof. Using the "take my word for it I'm #1 NA in Jets" as a validation of your argument is not sufficient to prove anything.

While you may get accused of hacking because you JDAM some noob on Lost Islands 20 times, I would assume if your over the age of 20 that you would just take it on the chin and treat it for what it is, someone just being butthurt because they got wrecked a few too many times. We all get accused of hacking at some stage, not just you pro jet pilots.

I myself was hackusated the other day when I took out a top EU jet pliot with a TOW launcher on Paracel Storm, this is a guy with 1500hrs in jets and thousands of kills and yet he acted like a little child because I ended his 30 killstreak. Instead of just sucking it up and sit for a few minutes in the spawn screen waiting on another Fantan he decided to call me a hacker and embarrassed himself. I offered to send him the footage as proof but he just left the server and went off to find another one where there was no opposition to him and somewhere he could easily farm noobs, this is the typical approach of a lot of so called "top jet players".

This is my point essentially, a lot of jet pilots love farming servers full of noob players but the second they come up against another competent player or the opposition is organised and works to take them down they start crying just like other players. Jet players are just as bad as the average joe on the ground when it comes to hackusations and they can whine like little girls when they are on the wrong end of a SMAW or TOW missile.
VII-chrisP_ESF
US Angeworben: 2015-02-23
2015-11-10 20:32
PatchAddams said:

They do take it as a compliment, doesn't mean they won't complain about incessant whining about it every once in a while.

OP, you really gotta use paragraphs more if you're gonna make super long posts.

That said going by the jist of it, dealing with macro abusers and cheaters is sadly a part of the game, especially at the top end.
https://www.youtube.com/c/ChrisPHD
croPath
HR Angeworben: 2011-11-17
2015-11-10 20:38
AdvisD_FistSteel said:
I'm ranked #1 attack jet pilot USA for PC. #1 in World for attack jet in my opinion for legit stats (meaning always fair competition with no air truce BS and play any map on unstacked teams with ground maps included) but it says i'm #3. Make no doubt about it, speed scripts absolutely exist. It is literally humanly impossible to keep 308-313 speed for much longer then a few secs at a time without one. When you see a pilot do it for 4-6 mins at a time during a DF or basically their entire flight time you can bet it's a speed script. I have had players tell me they used to use it and that basically all the "Pro" DF community all know about it as it is common for competitive matches. Pro is something that is actually regulated and you get paid for so make sure you understand that 99.9% of that stuff is BS and "kid" rhetoric. Anyone can say they are 'Pro". If some kid calls you a pubstar just know its again "kid" rhetoric and they are trying to make themselves look and seem accomplished. The kids that typically use it are the kids that constantly talk about DFing and how good they are at it. They usually get pretty immature, abusive in chat and seem god like in turn speed. This is not always but extremely typical of the kids that do use it.

I wish DICE would do more to find and ban these noobs that use these scripts. The problem is that a lot of these gaming keyboard and mouse companys are making them with built in macros for these talentless noobs and is really against their best interest to go after them on a serious level which is why i think they don't do it. They make to much damn money and are in Cahoots. It's part of the money making machine. Just know if you have to use a macro to help you in a video game that it is the same as cheating. You should not be allowed any other tools to use additional to the tools provided by the game.

Be advised... If you use a hack or macro of any kind you are a talentless scum bag in my opinion. Take the time to actually learn something and stop being a little bitch by taking the cowardly easy way. Hell yeah i take gaming seriously and you and i both know you do too which is exactly why your reading this thread. :)

Ps. I just launched my own server for good players, bad players and everything in between. Look for B3 Fast Spawn. The Golden Shower. 24/7 Best Maps | New York and add it to your favs please. :)

Advisd_Fiststeel

so much BS i especially love the "older men in their in their 40s and 50s" part becouse its so much projecting there

i bet you kick any1 that gets like 30-60KD in a single match on your server and accuse ppl without any evidence like you just did
grow up you damn manchild
"Threefold is the march of time, While the future slow advances, Like a dart the present glances, Silent stands the past sublime."
SYM-DomLumen
US Angeworben: 2012-11-26
2015-11-10 20:45 , bearbeitet 2015-11-10 20:49 von SYM-DomLumen
Oh yea I'm taking credit for this one.

It is entirely possible to retain ~313 speeds for an extensive amount of time, especially with constant practice with other good players. Just because you are utterly incapable of doing much more in a jet than shooting a cannon at ground targets doesn't mean you have reached the peak of ability in a jet and anyone better than you is hacking. We tried explaining this to you but its hard to teach those who cant get over themselves.
Argue with me. It amuses me.
VII-chrisP_ESF
2015-11-10 20:48
-Dom_Lumen said:

What did you do to the poor guy? He seems broken.
SYM-DomLumen
US Angeworben: 2012-11-26
2015-11-10 20:52
SLAP-IggyAz4lea said:
-Dom_Lumen said:

I hurt his ego by beating him in a pub match with an attack jet I suppose. I would probably be mad too if I claimed to be the best attack jet pilot and got my ass handed to me on my own twitch stream by a better pilot. Unfortunately some people never learn.

http://i.imgur.com/89Y2MGd.jpg [i.imgur.com]
Argue with me. It amuses me.
tK-Gatz
CA Angeworben: 2015-01-23
2015-11-10 21:02
getting popcorn
Xzidia
NO Angeworben: 2012-12-25
2015-11-10 21:46 , bearbeitet 2015-11-10 22:12 von Xzidia
-Dom_Lumen said:
SLAP-IggyAz4lea said:
-Dom_Lumen said:
I hurt his ego by beating him in a pub match with an attack jet I suppose. I would probably be mad too if I claimed to be the best attack jet pilot and got my ass handed to me on my own twitch stream by a better pilot. Unfortunately some people never learn.

This guy smells the same like that guy from BF3, the nr 1 jet exploiter who ban everyone who defeated him twice in a DF, he even had buddy with him in the other jet and i defeated them both and shortly after i got banned.
Gainward GTX 780ti;;Intel i7-3930K;;Intel High Performance Liquid Cooling;;Cooler Master Silent ProGold 1000w;;Gigabyte G1.Assassin2;;OCZ SSD A3 240GB;;WD VelociRaptor 300GB;;Seagate Barracuda® 2TB;;Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB;;Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower;;
_BobcatYEEEAHHHH
US Angeworben: 2013-10-29
2015-11-10 23:46
-Dom_Lumen said:
SLAP-IggyAz4lea said:
-Dom_Lumen said:

fkn
kek
Pestslayer
CA Angeworben: 2011-11-16
2015-11-11 00:19
This is on your BL page that you put there

"100% legit stats with no stat padding or leaving a game because of ground map. If you claim to be a pro you need to be able to take it like a pro."

Maybe you need to take your own advice.
I-Soldat-I
US Angeworben: 2011-10-25
2015-11-11 00:38
SYM-DomLumen said:
SLAP-IggyAz4lea said:
-Dom_Lumen said:

Wow, the OP spouts all kinds of crap about other players and tosses in hatred for older players, but gets "owned" by someone better and reaches for the "Rcon" to ban the better player....If only all problems could be so easily dealt with
Enjoying a steaming cup of WTF while reading Forumfield
Deputol63
US Angeworben: 2014-10-30
2015-11-11 00:55
#1 in a division of casual bads.......a real pro steps in and owns you.....comes to the forums crying about speed scripts lol

Just the fact you think speed control is the end game for pilots shows how truly good you are bud. There is another world outside of that little box you have built around yourself.
VII-chrisP_ESF
2015-11-11 00:59
H4mage said:
#1 in a division of casual bads.......a real pro steps in and owns you.....comes to the forums crying about speed scripts lol

Just the fact you think speed control is the end game for pilots shows how truly good you are bud. There is another world outside of that little box you have built around yourself.

But... but... NUMBAH ONE IN LEADERBOARDS.

Sheer kill count alone must mean for something.... SOMETHING.

Thread ist gesperrt.
Thread ist gesperrt.