Thread is locked.

Battlefield 4 suggestions (post yours below)

xXPR3DAT0RXxu
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2013-02-09 13:45
once you have gave this a quick scan through feel free to post your ideas below would love to hear some of the weird and wonderful ideas people have for BF4. Also when discussing multiplayer in this thread I am basing ideas off of the rumored capabalities of the Xbox 720 and PS4.

Single player
I believe that in a game which will supposedly use more than 60-70% of the frostbite engine that it shouldn't be in one or two set time frames for example you could be a soldier in modern day afghan and then you have a wierd accident and this causes you to go back in time via your memory so your not actually in for example Vietnam it's just your recollection.I know it's been done before but it would be interesting to see how it plays out with DICE dev team behind it.

Multi-player
In BF4 I hope to see 64 player servers return but this time on console and perhaps 82 players on a server for PC.
My single player suggestion also ties in with multi-player for example if you play a map based in 1960's Vietnam you would still be able to use every modern weapon available but there could be some extras specific to that time period such as the AK-47 or the M2-Flamethrower, these weapons would be simply for Nostalgia's sake.
(If premium returns) Multiplayer would also have camouflage for everyone not just premium, However premium members would have access to some premium exclusive camos like the burning man for the soldier camo or gold and black like the premium dog tags.
Also I believe in BF4 if you have a veteran status of 3 or higher you should be rewarded with something , Perhaps a tomahawk which would replace the knife but could be changed back if you would like or maybe the PDM-88 mine from warfighter...etc,
I also would like to see more quicktime events within maps for example if ...no no when Wake Island returns circling the island could be a battleship which would fire artillery on flags as it passes them making conquest that little bit more challenging or perhaps A.I snipers hidden throughout urban maps obviously with this kind of thing you would have to be able to destroy the battleship and kill the A.I snipers making flying the jet on wake island a more viable option and firing at buildings in urban environments would be that little bit more effective.
Hardcore BF fan casual YouTube commentator laid back Thread poster Oh yeah!!! :D
tfwnoqtgf
RS Enlisted: 2012-01-10
2013-02-09 14:18
1)The netcode/hit reg. This is simply unacceptable and it's by far the games biggest flaw. Just what DICE was thinking when they designed this, I truly don't know but it's unfair and stupid. I'm sick and tired of being killed around corners. I'm sick and tired of having to put more bullets into a guy than a different player because of the retarded hit reg.
2)No suppression (ideal), but since that's probably not going to happen, remove the bullet deviation aspect completely. It's retarded and makes no sense. I also hate the blurry and shaky screen, but that's not as unacceptable as the deviation. Whoever came up with that idea should be fired.
3) The class system is pretty unbalanced. Medic is by far the most powerful class and on infantry maps it really is pointless to use anything else. Maybe the class system from BFBC2 could work better.
4) Bolt actions need to be balanced (inb4erza). Currently, you can still do well with the bolt actions but it requires a serious level of skill. Couple that with suppression and using the bolt actions becomes very difficult, and most players take a more passive role because they just aren't good enough to play aggressive and when they do try, they get suppressed and miss their perfectly aligned shots. Now, in my opinion the bolt actions should be a 1 shot kill to the chest to up to 30-50 meters, not just 15 or whatever it is now. If that's just not an option for whatever reason, then bolt actions should NOT be affected by suppression at all, period.
5) This isn't really a gripe, but I'd like to see more red dot sights besides the 4 that are in the game. I know there are ton of them IRL that could be put in the game.
6) If something is broken, DON'T TAKE 4 MONTHS TO FIX IT (USAS, Dart, suppression). This is truly unacceptable.
7) No retarded color tints. The real doesn't have a dash of blue in it.
8) No retarded knife animation glitch
9) NO DAMN VAULTING. Sick of it.

That's all I can think of.
inb4dicedoesntcare
DaDarthVader
GB Enlisted: 2013-01-01
2013-02-09 15:19
Give me a lightsaber and I will be happy.
HolySabbath
EE Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2013-02-09 15:25
That it won't be on consoles.
FutureBardock
AU Enlisted: 2011-11-02
2013-02-09 16:16 , edited 2013-02-09 16:20 by FutureBardock
1.I would like to see suppression be removed. Or at least just the blurry screen and bullets ignoring where the barrel is pointed and instead going in random directions. Perhaps making suppression make pur screen shake like in Ghost Recon Future Soldier could be a better way to emulate suppression.
2.Warfighter style customization mixed with Ghost Recons. And the handguns have to be fully customizable. And would it kill dice to have maybe 10 or so camos for all guns?
3.Guns, lots of guns. We need nearly all the guns available in bf3 and its expansions available in the vanilla game of Battlefield 4. There are lots of guns developed in the modern and cold war eras that Dice could add to bf4.
4.That lousy hitdetection system. I have been killed several seconds after i went behind cover and around corners. I realise that some of this is due to my crappy connection, but surely it cant be that bad on a full bar server?
5.Please, no more colour tints. I have seen enough blue and orange to last me several lifetimes.
6.More attachments from weapon accessory manufacturers. There isnt only EOTech. There is Trijicon and many other manufacturers of illuminated scopes and red dot sights. And those red dots look bad ass. Look up Trijicons line of tritium and phosporous red dot sights.
7.Bf4 needs to have the exact knife system of Bad Company 2 with the delay and instant kill stab without the broken knife animation.
8.mix ups in the available aircraft. I want to be able to pilot the attack jets such as the frogfoot and a10 on conquest.
9. Rebalance the grenade launchers. This isnt call of duty (not that i have anything against cod). We dont need kids running around and shooting m320 grenades because they are too afraid to take people on with their rifle
10. More maps such as seine crossing, grand bazaar and operation metro where it focuses on infantry combat with armour acting in a support role to help the infantry make a push.
11. Bring back the end match cutscene that was in Bad Company 2. It was really badass to see what happened post match, instead of the fade to blue and white thing that dice have going in bf3.
12. Veteran weapons.
13. Maybe giving the guns some significant recoil? I would like it if you actually had to burst fire or resort to single fire to kill at range.
That is all I can think of off the top my head. There are many other problems that could be addressed, but I am too lazy and tired to remember what they were
inb4Bf4isasbadasbf3 god forbid...
"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"
xXPR3DAT0RXxu
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2013-02-09 18:01
CanalsTDM said:
1)The netcode/hit reg. This is simply unacceptable and it's by far the games biggest flaw. Just what DICE was thinking when they designed this, I truly don't know but it's unfair and stupid. I'm sick and tired of being killed around corners. I'm sick and tired of having to put more bullets into a guy than a different player because of the retarded hit reg.
2)No suppression (ideal), but since that's probably not going to happen, remove the bullet deviation aspect completely. It's retarded and makes no sense. I also hate the blurry and shaky screen, but that's not as unacceptable as the deviation. Whoever came up with that idea should be fired.
3) The class system is pretty unbalanced. Medic is by far the most powerful class and on infantry maps it really is pointless to use anything else. Maybe the class system from BFBC2 could work better.
4) Bolt actions need to be balanced (inb4erza). Currently, you can still do well with the bolt actions but it requires a serious level of skill. Couple that with suppression and using the bolt actions becomes very difficult, and most players take a more passive role because they just aren't good enough to play aggressive and when they do try, they get suppressed and miss their perfectly aligned shots. Now, in my opinion the bolt actions should be a 1 shot kill to the chest to up to 30-50 meters, not just 15 or whatever it is now. If that's just not an option for whatever reason, then bolt actions should NOT be affected by suppression at all, period.
5) This isn't really a gripe, but I'd like to see more red dot sights besides the 4 that are in the game. I know there are ton of them IRL that could be put in the game.
6) If something is broken, DON'T TAKE 4 MONTHS TO FIX IT (USAS, Dart, suppression). This is truly unacceptable.

inb4dicedoesntcare

no offense dude but for one this was more of a complaint list rather than suggestion list and two the reason it takes 4months between each patch is because if they release the patch at the same time as the dlc they do not have to pay an extra 10,000 pounds to pass microsoft cert. testing that is why they release the patch on PS store and XBL marketplace
Hardcore BF fan casual YouTube commentator laid back Thread poster Oh yeah!!! :D
T3FLON-GOD
Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-02-10 01:50 , edited 2013-02-10 01:51 by T3FLON-GOD
someone who brings in alot of money for MS ( EA ) im sure they don't pay this bollocks that people spout for patches to be verified.

Im sure that's some bullshit rumour that has gone around now for far too long.

If it were the case then you would see activision being slow as fuck doing anything for cod, but im sure they patch that game far more than this bollocks.
Snipur123
CX Enlisted: 2012-01-08
2013-02-10 02:35
needs more strippers
MommyFrowny
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-02-10 04:23 , edited 2013-02-10 04:23 by MommyFrowny
jukukalle69 said:
That it won't be on consoles.

Awwwwwwwwww, you're so cute! I love morons.

My only wishes are for DICE to hire a new QA/Balancing team and for hit detection to be server side like BC2.
kickinmeatwad123
US Enlisted: 2012-05-04
2013-02-10 04:46
mag tossing

more enviormental damage, blow holes in cellings take whole buildings down.

all dlc will be Co-op based missions as well

more C0-Op gun unlocks

more unlocks per level

brawls in battle

banning guns or vehicles form your own server

all gun cammos

sidearm customization

extended mags for all guns

vehicle cammos

dlc should have 10 guns and 5 vehicles per dlc
Hodgetwins are funny as hell
MsG-bambam
AQ Enlisted: 2012-09-09
2013-02-10 05:23
back2metro
Snowington
AQ Enlisted: 2012-08-04
2013-02-10 05:49
IF YOU WANT, you can be able to stop your rank at whatever you want once you unlock them, say if you like Captain then you can sort of pause it at that rank, but you continue to unlock everything.
Poker-VDM
AR Enlisted: 2012-03-18
2013-02-10 10:52
This post has been removed by the Battlelog administrators.
Poker-VDM
iv_obscenity
GB Enlisted: 2012-01-26
2013-02-10 13:06
remove blue tint, never add an ac130 ever! a defend the compound game mode, 64 players on console or at least 32, suppression is good keep it, soldier camos in correlatoin with real camos, fix the lighting so the camos are effective on the us soldiers, massive huge maps with chokepoints.
and you should definitly make another world war 2 battlefield set in europe would be very nice thanks dice for bf3 good game.
The faces of all the xbox live players ive slaughtered haunt my dreams.
JGrangr
GB Enlisted: 2012-04-20
2013-02-10 13:48
that pc gamers stop crying about consoles
AmmoGryff
US Enlisted: 2012-07-12
2013-02-13 02:37
CanalsTDM said:

inb4dicedoesntcare

This would be a list of complaints. Not suggestions. But my favorite one is #3. Soooooo funny. Bro, let me pass on something to you. You can't tell anyone else because it is a secret. Ready? The most powerful class, is the one that changes the battle, which I have seen all of them do. Per example, I'm pretty sure Medic doesn't turn the battle in Tank Superiority.
Never pass up a chance to shut up.
Bfizzel62
US Enlisted: 2012-10-21
2013-02-13 02:43
This post has been hidden by the Battlelog administrators.
HOIIOWPOINT
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-02-13 04:01
Make your next and all future games unhackable FUKN PRICELESS ALL WILL AGREE A MUST , but some of us know that is a bad marketing idea.
I bet my left nut fuk it both dice makes hacks no doubt . Main bases need no fly zones for enemy , another must unless you promote that kind of play and from what I've seen most to all maps are 1 sided contrary to this even game story I've been told. Some maps don't even have AA support in the base what the hell Nosehair canals those maps definatly made as a gift for server owners . I probably single handedly just killed off that map news flash its already dead . With that said u could probably get that longevity of gameplay dice promoted with a strive to even the game more . So Baserape needs to be eliminated I could go on and on , but I' m sure I raise very necessary points which must be implemented in 4
MatoAmbulante
BR Enlisted: 2011-11-07
2013-02-13 04:09
M200 Cheytac Intervention . And a Good game , that's all

DICE , don't listen to the Noobs PLZ
Bfizzel62
US Enlisted: 2012-10-21
2013-02-13 04:36
This post has been hidden by the Battlelog administrators.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.