Thread is locked.

Official Battlefield 4 info

EnzoXCIV
US Enlisted: 2011-12-04
2013-05-14 19:38
marine234trx said:
FIX THE FUCKING BF3 FIRST THEN POST ALL YOU WANT ABOUT THE PART 4 I HAVE IN MY BATTLELOG AN UPTADE BUT I CANT LOAD IT SO I CANT GET IN ANY OF THE SERVERS. FIX THE GODDAMN GAME OR I WONT BUY EVER ANYTHING MADE BY YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buh bye
I paid premium for the privilege of having a signature? *Sight*
Mar1mar0
IE Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2013-05-14 20:18
Fix F... bugs first then relax, can`t understand why it is so usless !!!
marine234trx said:
FIX THE FUCKING BF3 FIRST THEN POST ALL YOU WANT ABOUT THE PART 4 I HAVE IN MY BATTLELOG AN UPTADE BUT I CANT LOAD IT SO I CANT GET IN ANY OF THE SERVERS. FIX THE GODDAMN GAME OR I WONT BUY EVER ANYTHING MADE BY YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the_shiftie
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-05-14 20:56
marine234trx said:

Try repairing the game through Origin maybe, that worked for me
I am an elbow
AdmiralTydirium
AU Enlisted: 2013-02-08
2013-05-14 22:50
marine234trx said:

Woah, that is gonna make them fix it. A threat from one of their million players. Stop being disrespectful and wait.
Suutta
AR Enlisted: 2012-03-17
2013-05-15 01:54
Fartknockers08
US Enlisted: 2011-11-27
2013-05-15 02:48
Quote ya!

boothe65
Enlisted: 2011-11-27
2013-05-15 03:01
ChiefVirus
US Enlisted: 2011-12-27
2013-05-15 03:02
Good to know that is not only me who cannot update or download the file....any news when is going to be fixed?
The_Raider8
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-05-15 03:27
Jikar said:
marine234trx said:
Try repairing the game through Origin maybe, that worked for me

go into your download folder, left click on the battlefield log and it will self install from there
JDGUN
US Enlisted: 2012-07-04
2013-05-15 03:39
BS. It will not download, therefore cannot be 'self-installed'.
Griffinbound
US Enlisted: 2012-01-10
2013-05-15 03:45
Would be awkward if one of the mods locked a thread in this section.
Keltrexxx
Enlisted: 2012-03-17
2013-05-15 15:25
List over things I want in Battlefield 4

1. Guerrilla faction fighting independently, but can fight alongside both teams, and also fight against teams. This has to be a gamemode of course.

2. driviable civilian cars. I have experienced way too many times, that I can`t get away from a tank or another slow moving vehicle. These cars should be different from vehicle from vehicle. Some are fast, but extremely easy to destroy, and some are slow, but hard to destroy.

3. A real subway-net map. Each flag is a station, the train is never stopping, and holding the train grants huge points. There is also an upper street level!!. This sounds awesome in my opinion.

4. Battlefield 4 Vietnam. They could also make Korea, but the point is to make a varied game everyone enjoys.

5. More varied maps. Almost every map in bf3 was set in Iran or France. This makes the whole experience a little boring and repetative. Make a map set in USA!! that would be awesome.

6. Night mode. Or at least a day and night circle. This is a must for every battlefield fans.

7.More events. Remember the caspian border border tower? That`s what i`m talking about. A tsunami would also be cool!!, but it shouldn`t destroy the whole map.

8. If weapon DLCs, don`t give us all the weapons at one time!!. Alot of us felt a little bad and empty when armored kill came out. Where are all the weapons!! we asked ourselves.

9. E-sports and theater mode. This is for competative gamers and movie makers.

10. house superiority. Take 6 teams with 10 people on each and survive and destroy the other houses. If everyone in one house dies, that team has lost.

So that is my list over awesome things that I want to see in bf4. I know it might seem a little over the top, but They gotta take an extra step to get us interested!!
It`s better to kick ass than to kiss it -Keltrexxx
IDarkcyde
CA Enlisted: 2011-12-02
2013-05-17 04:02
Goto Gamestop,EBgames,(dont remember others) to buy it and u get dogtag.
ypk88 said:
I don't know how to get the free dog tag now -_-
KIWIDAS
AU Enlisted: 2012-10-18
2013-05-17 15:52
I just really hope they tone down the damage C4 can do its too powerful (really one small pack destroys a main battle tank) my understanding is its original use was to open doors. have just pre ordered BF4 here in australia am really looking foward to the rumoured changes I guess we will all start as privates once again which will be quite funny really
its very dark in here wheres the lightswitch !!
ThePoshAssassin
GB Enlisted: 2012-01-23
2013-05-17 16:35
KIWIDAS said:
I just really hope they tone down the damage C4 can do its too powerful (really one small pack destroys a main battle tank) my understanding is its original use was to open doors. have just pre ordered BF4 here in australia am really looking foward to the rumoured changes I guess we will all start as privates once again which will be quite funny really

Actually it takes 2 c4. Or 6 if they have reactive armour.
Gross1985
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-05-17 17:06
KIWIDAS said:

I think it would be sweet if certain things from the BF3 MP experience were carried over to BF4. For instance, there could be a BF3 dog-tag to indicate being a "grizzled veteran" of BF3.......though, since I plan to get BF4 on PS4, I don't know how that would be technically possible, since I won't have BF3 data on my PS4, plus I get a funny feeling they won't bother to refer to my Battlelog account to get that information.

But aside from that, we all start off fresh in BF4 and work our way up.

As for C4, I like it as is. :P
BlueStarRigel
US Enlisted: 2012-09-30
2013-05-17 17:34
In BF4 can soldier actually make it over a small piece of concrete or other prone soldier blocking a stairwell or entryway? These "knee catchers" bungle up my gameplay. Thanks.
midwayterrorist
US Enlisted: 2012-06-23
2013-05-17 18:19
Thing I want to see in BF4-

1) The player has the ability to choose the weapons and attachments they want to use in campaign missions.

2) Dynamic map features- Something that changes the look of the map; flood-changes in weather- changes in time of day

3)Fully customizable characters in multiplayer- Body Armor, Helmet, height, facial features- no two characters should look alike in multiplayer

4) A longer campaign

5) 24 v 24 option on console

6) Animations for getting into vehicles in multiplayer

7) Real radio chatter in multiplayer

8) Peek from cover/cover to cover
ScNdlz
AU Enlisted: 2012-02-02
2013-05-17 19:30
your all gunna complain about every single thing .
FrancorumRex
EC Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-05-18 04:38
Teen who buy a game about blowing each other face,then complain as soon as they loose ,guess this is impossible...

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.