Thread is locked.

Stucked on Loading Game

LordBsky
IL Enlisted: 2013-02-15
2013-11-11 14:55
ok, so here is some info that will help you and everybody else NOT WASTE TIME:
don't format anything... dont reset anything. the problem is not with your PB or router or firewall or anything! how do i know?
well.. before i bought the game, i downloaded it from a torrent in order to test if my computer can actually run the game. and it did (singleplayer of course).
so seeing it run properly and all that. i decided to go ahead and buy the game.
after i bought the game. the SP and MP kept (Still doing it...) getting stuck on the loading screen (havent been able to actually play the game on the legal version even once).
but i decided to try and see if the downloaded version works. and guess what.... it does!
so in short, the downloaded version doesnt get loading screen stuck but the offical version does. which means that the problem isnt with my computer or drivers or anything else!!!! but in fact a bug in one of the latest patches.
so... in other words, this problem will be solved ONLY by a patch to the game. so dont waste your time destrying your computer in the meantime.

and personally, i think this total lack of respect from EA/Dice regarding this matter deserves a mass legal actions. since they have indeed failed to provide us the customers with a proper working product. so if you want something done about this. make sure they get bad PR for it, and also orgnize a mass legal suite

good luck to us all.
and i hope this will help us all.
TheRealFlynn
DE Enlisted: 2012-03-11
2013-11-11 15:56
Eeeehmm...you officialy post in a forum on the DICE/EA Site, where there are thopusands of posts - so thousands of viewers, that you have downloaded a illegal riped copy of BF4 and played with it "just for testing purposes" ?

Sorry dude...but you made laugh so much, that I realy forget about my anger of BF4 - you made my day!

Until now I call you: Mr. Balls of Steel

Maybe you can tell Dice a little bit more about you? Name, Adress, Age...oh wait...no, they can find out just by checking your IP ^^
LordBsky
IL Enlisted: 2013-02-15
2013-11-11 18:03
TheRealFlynn said:
Eeeehmm...you officialy post in a forum on the DICE/EA Site, where there are thopusands of posts - so thousands of viewers, that you have downloaded a illegal riped copy of BF4 and played with it "just for testing purposes" ?

Sorry dude...but you made laugh so much, that I realy forget about my anger of BF4 - you made my day!

Until now I call you: Mr. Balls of Steel

Maybe you can tell Dice a little bit more about you? Name, Adress, Age...oh wait...no, they can find out just by checking your IP ^^

yea...so they can also check... and see that i BOUGHT the broken game that they sold me...
but great job focusing on the main issue here dude... may be you can provide actual support and help fix this instead of focusing on BS.
TheRealFlynn
DE Enlisted: 2012-03-11
2013-11-12 02:14
I don´t need to help fix....you know why? Cause I´m not getting paid for this - and if i would buy a product, I would like to have a product thats works.
Now we have to options:
a) your machine is mis-configured
b) the game has a bug

On a) you say, its impossible, cause the ripped versions runs - so the other option is b).

So ob b) you should ask yourself:
Can I fix the bug in the game?
No? ...the only possible answer.

Thats what I thought dude...so why worry about it?

If EA doenst want to fix the bug, its their decision and not yours.
I´m sure it doesn´t matter how many posts will come in here in the next days/weeks/month...because the part of users that cant play cauing of the bug will be in a range of toleration. Means:

If u have a product and it runs on 95% of all user-machines...why should you invest time, money, manpower to fix something such un-nessesary?
Look at all the great leadersof software development...microsoft, apple, oracle, SAP....they all so it the same way.

So if u dont like it - nobody tells you that you HAVE to buy or neither to use it. (legally and illegaly like your torrent download)

To make the story complete: I have the same problem, it doenst work...u know what i do? I come back to relity, enjoy my life and if want to play a shooter, i take another one...such simple.

Good night
TheMightyHog
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2013-12-08 09:21
I had this problem during beta and early launch, it seems to have gone away now but the loading screen still takes way too long.

I have a decent computer and the same thing happened to Bf3 where the vanilla maps took forever to load.

Now I did have a problem back in Bf2 where after loading the game would then do a data check of some kind and with my old crap internet this took ages, but I am now on BT Infinity 2 with the Home Hub 2 and a good stable, reliable and fast connection.

In Bf3 the vanilla maps took forever every DLC map loaded really quickly and I cannot say for China Rising just yet but I'm guessing I'm going to get the same issue with Bf4... it's weird..
webwalk_KH
UA Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-12-17 18:39
So when this game will work normally?
o_DiabeticDan_o
US Enlisted: 2012-06-17
2013-12-27 02:11
Still broken. NICE! WORST BATTLEFIELD EVER. Between this not working, and Ghosts being Empty.... I guess it's back to MMORPGs for a while on the PC.... FML...
Nesterhaus
US Enlisted: 2011-11-01
2013-12-28 05:50
if two error mesages pop up then it loads-those have stopped appearing and shit dont be working-damn. will check for driver updates
Ondrew
SK Enlisted: 2011-11-10
2014-01-07 18:34
Fuck... I hate EA, I hate DICE... and I hate their fucking lies about everything around the BF4!!! Where are the fucking fixes they have promised??? WHERE ARE THEY??? Of course... all the fuckers from the DICE had a FUCKING holidays, of course... suckers. But EA told players that they will be doing all what they can to FIX THIS FUCKING DAMNED BATTLEFIELD 3.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May the rot in hell forever!!!!
Jqson_Bourne
Enlisted: 2011-11-14
2014-01-10 17:12
Suffering from the same problem, good thing I haven't purchased premium yet or I would be pissed. I couldn't get the beta to run either I'm amazed months later this problem still exists. Wished I'd have checked the forums before purchasing oh well you live and learn I suppose atleast I'll know in the future not to make the same mistake, pathetic.
CPT_Plumpy
US Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2014-01-12 15:00
My game still sticks at the black loading screen. I hear all the sounds of combat going on. But, no picture.
nazgul5k
DE Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2014-01-12 17:33
even if u get this game running it still sucks supreme failing @ netcode just as bf3 did in the very beginning.....
timewarp420
CA Enlisted: 2011-12-25
2014-01-15 01:27
I have no options to repair install or check for updates. Game uninstalled. I then downloaded 30 GB again to reinstall then it crashed now I have to download 30 GB again . this means no computer for 3 days and half of my monthly internet bandwidth used up in 3 days. send me a hardcopy for all the BS I'm dealing with please.
TravTheToker
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2014-01-18 19:18
of course i am getting this AGAIN
LorgVonRay
US Enlisted: 2013-08-17
2014-02-16 15:42
this new patch is not working. the game either freezes up at load or right after first spawn/death. i have to use task manager to close down game. i am using AMD beta drivers and a 32 bit BF4 client, the 64 BF4 client never has worked because of Memory Leak
Octanas_76
GB Enlisted: 2012-07-30
2014-02-19 22:12
work harder bitches...paying for this no thank you and ban the hackers too :D
MrGray_OG
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2014-02-22 00:48
Just the same SHIT as the beta. Stuck on the loading the map. I was never able to play it after paid Premium with all expansions. Now The Metro map.
DICE is always the same rip off, getting your money and running. Just typical assholes.
-GOB-Pi
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2014-02-27 15:55
Its the easiest fix ever... open your battlefield 4 folder and use notepad to open user.cfg

Delete the line wich says something about UI.draw
Dont know the line exact line anymore cause mine is gone now.

Works for me and all my friends.

Gr. Pi
Drumsann
FR Enlisted: 2012-09-15
2014-03-05 21:41
Can't load golf of uman
HorribleBoss
Enlisted: 2012-11-13
2014-06-10 06:55
LOL its like bf4 beta lololololoolol

Thread is locked.