338 recon?

OGAsoldier215
US Enlisted: 2013-03-29
2013-11-03 00:56
Two shots to the head to kill? Holy cow this gun sucks! Is this a glitch or just what I should expect from this gun?
OguDak
US Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2013-11-03 00:57
stop using it and play the objective.
i5 3570k, Asrock z77 extreme 4, EVGA GTX 670 FTWx2 SLI Crucial m4 128gb, Western Digital 1tb, Corsair 750w
OGAsoldier215
US Enlisted: 2013-03-29
2013-11-03 01:05
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/2/396099173776568512/870738003/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Teewy_Eyed_Recon
CA Enlisted: 2013-06-22
2013-11-03 01:39
OguDak said:
stop using it and play the objective.

Are you adhd?
ProMouseTV
US Enlisted: 2012-01-14
2013-11-03 01:40
OguDak said:
stop using it and play the objective.
Snoop212
EE Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-11-03 01:41
OGAsoldier215 said:
Two shots to the head to kill? Holy cow this gun sucks! Is this a glitch or just what I should expect from this gun?



You missed it then , for a head it's a 1 shot always for me
r3mxd
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-11-03 01:42
head is 1 shot 1 kill

is a great rifle.

already got master dog tags for SRR61 and Scout Elite.
Xbox 1 Wins over PS4 >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blMhx6OAKjA #GetRektSonyFaigts
Oorahhh
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-11-03 01:42
Are you seriously complaining about the easy mode snipers in this game? They literally have no drop for the first 100m.
Pilot tears are the best kind of tears.
r3mxd
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-11-03 01:42
Oorahhh said:
Are you seriously complaining about the easy mode snipers in this game? They literally have no drop for the first 100m.



as they should.
Xbox 1 Wins over PS4 >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blMhx6OAKjA #GetRektSonyFaigts
zsheldo69
AU Enlisted: 2012-07-06
2013-11-03 01:44
no its not rofl
Oorahhh
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-11-03 01:46
r3mxd said:
Oorahhh said:
Are you seriously complaining about the easy mode snipers in this game? They literally have no drop for the first 100m.
as they should.

Sorry I didn't know you were using anti-gravity rounds.
Pilot tears are the best kind of tears.
Teewy_Eyed_Recon
CA Enlisted: 2013-06-22
2013-11-03 02:16
Oorahhh said:
r3mxd said:
Oorahhh said:
Are you seriously complaining about the easy mode snipers in this game? They literally have no drop for the first 100m.
as they should.
Sorry I didn't know you were using anti-gravity rounds.

So how many times did you get killed by a sniper? btw the bullet drop takes effect at around 50meters.
Hatham_Kenway
US Enlisted: 2012-10-03
2013-11-03 02:17
OguDak said:
stop using it and play the objective.

+1
Intel i5 3570 Nvidia GeForce 770 2gb 8 GB RAM
Typhoon235
GB Enlisted: 2013-03-21
2013-11-03 02:23
Snipers in this game are great, I'm loving it. 338 Recon is the rifle I'm currently grinding to get after playing with it in the campaign.
Oh look we have two deadmau5 fans in this thread now :D
Jazui
Enlisted: 2013-10-05
2013-11-03 02:24
Dude Iv'e been using the Recon-338 and I reckon it's the best sniper you can use.
MrJing1es
US Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2013-11-03 02:25
OguDak said:
stop using it and play the objective.
Oorahhh
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-11-03 02:26
Teewster said:
Oorahhh said:
r3mxd said:
Oorahhh said:
Are you seriously complaining about the easy mode snipers in this game? They literally have no drop for the first 100m.
as they should.
Sorry I didn't know you were using anti-gravity rounds.
So how many times did you get killed by a sniper? btw the bullet drop takes effect at around 50meters.

No it doesn't I used the first sniper and never needed to adjust anywhere before 100m.
Pilot tears are the best kind of tears.
Teewy_Eyed_Recon
CA Enlisted: 2013-06-22
2013-11-03 02:38 , edited 2013-11-03 02:39 by Teewy_Eyed_Recon
I don't understand how players who hate getting killed by recons have to come into a thread like this and absolutely flood it with waste like this.
MDawg777
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-11-03 02:41
Oorahhh said:
r3mxd said:
Oorahhh said:
Are you seriously complaining about the easy mode snipers in this game? They literally have no drop for the first 100m.
as they should.
Sorry I didn't know you were using anti-gravity rounds.

Someone has never looked at a ballistics chart.

http://www.millettsights.com/resources/shooting-tips/extended-ballistics-338-lapua/ [millettsights.com]
Teewy_Eyed_Recon
CA Enlisted: 2013-06-22
2013-11-03 02:44 , edited 2013-11-03 02:46 by Teewy_Eyed_Recon
Oorahhh said:
Teewster said:
Oorahhh said:
r3mxd said:
Oorahhh said:
Are you seriously complaining about the easy mode snipers in this game? They literally have no drop for the first 100m.
as they should.
Sorry I didn't know you were using anti-gravity rounds.
So how many times did you get killed by a sniper? btw the bullet drop takes effect at around 50meters.
No it doesn't I used the first sniper and never needed to adjust anywhere before 100m.

Your 17 kills with a bolt action doesn't really give you any reason to speak in this thread, btw if snipers were "SOOOO EASY TO USE" then how come there isn't every player in a server using it, most people use easy things to their advantage no? What about leading targets? No matter if your using a sniper that has the least bullet drop and fastest bullet a newbie wont be able to pick it up and go on a tear with it. Sniper are for the accurate, not to mention you have to get a headshot with a bolt sniper to achieve a one shot kill.