BATTLELOG WILL BE UNAVAILABLE FOR APPROXIMATELY AN HOUR ON OCT 1, 8AM UTC / 1 AM PDT DUE TO AN UPDATE.

I want my money back

Corthral
DK Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2013-11-04 16:08
This game is still in alfa and needs a major overhaul before playable. Please return my money A.S.A.P
Can't kill anything in a MBT/LAV and still being noobed to death by RPG
Lovelymuffin
US Enlisted: 2011-11-25
2013-11-04 16:09
Alfa hmm?
Why complain here? Not gonna get a refund here.
SexyManPoze4Lif3
US Enlisted: 2012-07-15
2013-11-04 16:10 , edited 2013-11-04 16:11 by SexyManPoze4Lif3
The vehicle mechanics changed.

So instead of asking for help, you go on a rage and say it's DICE's fault.

#Logic
Dead-Sync
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-11-04 16:10
Posting here won't help. You need to contact EA support, and again, it's a longshot unless you've had the game for less than 24 hours and bought via origin.

Also, I don't know how "being noobed to death by RPG", a result of other players actions, is DICE/EA fault....especially since the RPG splash damage is so low.
They call me the "Professor of Battlefield" | BF4 Platinum Trophy
Rickenbacker69
SE Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-11-04 16:11
Corthral said:
This game is still in alfa and needs a major overhaul before playable. Please return my money A.S.A.P
Can't kill anything in a MBT/LAV and still being noobed to death by RPG

No, you don't want your money back. If you did, you would have contacted the retailer where you bought the game, not posted a whiny post on a public forum, where you KNOW absolutely no-one can help you, or cares.
CTiD21
Enlisted: 2013-07-19
2013-11-04 16:12
just get your money back and stop making threads no one cares
thx
Corthral
DK Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2013-11-04 16:32 , edited 2013-11-04 16:32 by Corthral
And still I get replies of no use - So who's the whining part here? I'm complaining about a broken game that shouldn't be selling at any point soon.
This is the correct place to post if EA cared just a bit.
TheSadiro
Enlisted: 2013-10-10
2013-11-04 16:37
With all due respect - He is right in a sense, they have not fulfilled there end of the contract stating what you are buying is a "Full released product", ofc there will be bugs etc, but nothing extravagant to the sense of whats going on, the game is unplayable.

I mean yeah, moaning about it here is silly, but his point regardless still stands, they have failed to produce a "Working" game, which is what you pay for in the first place.

So under the circumstances of the state & condition of the game, they should be handing out refunds.

But then again, hes probably venting because he died or crashed while having a good score, and tbh - i dont blame him...im sick of wasting my EXP boosts, to rack up 10k+ score, just for the game to freeze/crash/server down or some bs that then strips you of your hard work.

The game in its current state is deemed unplayable, and its widespread - not just 1 or 2 trolls commenting about it.

So DICE in all honesty, should be giving back SOME kind of compensation to the peoples - free 100% exp boosts for 24hr, a free unlock of your choice, or just something to state "Sorry guys, we fucked up, we know this, were working on it....here take this in the mean time" - its a shame how companys dont ever act this way, in the best interest of there customer who make them filthy rich in the first place, just a dream i guess...
Petermc23
CA Enlisted: 2012-05-09
2013-11-04 16:38
Actually, you say you want your money back, but don't provide your account number and details. If you were serious about getting your money back, we will need your transit, account number, name as shown on checks (cheques to other) and any other pertinent account info. Thank you.

But seriously, you say you can't kill in MBT's, but I have a kill. So it's that YOU can't kill in MBT's. Getting hit with a rocket and dying is not broken. In fact, that's rather realistic.

Please come up with other reasons for getting your money back. A good one would be that in a 4 hour play session the game will freeze and crash 5 times. Plus, my grenade perks keep getting lost and I need to start over, then they come back magically. Those are two things that are "broken" and should be corrected during their Alpha or Beta phase.
nectarprime
Enlisted: 2013-08-15
2013-11-04 16:40
Corthral said:
And still I get replies of no use - So who's the whining part here? I'm complaining about a broken game that shouldn't be selling at any point soon.
This is the correct place to post if EA cared just a bit.

Call your credit card company genius.
GhostWarrior1016
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-11-04 16:41
So basically, mad 'cause REALLY bad?

Don't let the door hit in you the ass on your way out OP.

Enlisted: 2012-09-01
2013-11-04 16:45 , edited 2013-11-04 16:46 by HerrSchmidtz
One do not have to give reasons to get a refund if you bought a game via Origin Store:

"What is your refund policy for physical products?
All physical products purchased through our Origin Store come with a 14-day unconditional guarantee. If you don't like it, you can return it within 14 days of its delivery for a prompt refund -- no questions asked!

Refund will be by method of original payment; shipping and handling not included. The customer is responsible for shipping costs to return products."

( https://help.ea.com/article/returns-and-cancellations [help.ea.com] )