Thread is locked.

If you have less than a 5K/D...

ziTankGod
KP Enlisted: 2013-11-09
2013-12-03 10:09
Please stop dying and help your team.
Vehicle.
OSX_Mavericks
KP Enlisted: 2013-12-01
2013-12-03 10:11
Boat pleb, do it on foot
#ownd
HyperNovaFlash
DE Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2013-12-03 10:11
sorry
ziTankGod
KP Enlisted: 2013-11-09
2013-12-03 10:17
HyperNovaFlash said:
sorry

Get better.
Vehicle.
III-URBAN-III
GB Enlisted: 2012-10-08
2013-12-03 10:18
Stop cheating your arse off
FancyCharles665
ZA Enlisted: 2011-11-30
2013-12-03 10:19
^ LOL
RIP Forumfield
Kato_V1
GB Enlisted: 2012-03-03
2013-12-03 10:21
If you're a casual gamer, you're ruining this game, please leave.
"And beware of those who only take instruction from their God, for they have failed completely to live their own lives" - Charles Bukowski.
PopoTooStronk
SR Enlisted: 2013-10-05
2013-12-03 10:21
so what launcher has a lock on for boats?
dOGe eSports are looking to organise competitive 5v5 games. Just message Griffin-745 on PSN to organise the matches. Thanks. #FREEJohn_Spartan
lerki0
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2013-12-03 10:21
LOL ok OP i'll try, as long as you promise to start playing ;)
In my day we done it all with 2 rifles and a Dinghy
ziTankGod
KP Enlisted: 2013-11-09
2013-12-03 10:22
Mrcoby900 said:
If you're a casual gamer, you're ruining this game, please leave.

THANK YOU.
Vehicle.
Kato_V1
GB Enlisted: 2012-03-03
2013-12-03 10:23
Paracel_Pirate said:
Mrcoby900 said:
If you're a casual gamer, you're ruining this game, please leave.
THANK YOU.



IT'S OK.
"And beware of those who only take instruction from their God, for they have failed completely to live their own lives" - Charles Bukowski.
fadedshaddow
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2013-12-03 10:24
if you got less then 5k/d u are one of the better bf players if you got more then 5 then u might cheat or use friends to get it or an extremely good player but i doubt that;) or of course play 1 game with 5-0 then ure k/d is beast:)
full951
US Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-12-03 10:24
My bad.
The opposite of empty
ziTankGod
KP Enlisted: 2013-11-09
2013-12-03 10:25
fadedshaddow said:
if you got less then 5k/d u are one of the better bf players if you got more then 5 then u might cheat or use friends to get it or an extremely good player but i doubt that;) or of course play 1 game with 5-0 then ure k/d is beast:)

wut.
Pls stahp eating paint chips, it really isn't healthy.
Vehicle.
pianomannate
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-12-03 10:27
This dude uses mostly nothing but boats & tanks & he's boasting a 5.0 k/d...but probably gets his ass handed to him on infantry only game modes...
ziTankGod
KP Enlisted: 2013-11-09
2013-12-03 10:29
PianoManNate said:
This dude uses mostly nothing but boats & tanks & he's boasting a 5.0 k/d...but probably gets his ass handed to him on infantry only game modes...

Most recent game of infantry, on a vehicle map.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/2/407778467767371392/287282153/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
It was literally my second to most recent game.
Vehicle.
OSX_Mavericks
KP Enlisted: 2013-12-01
2013-12-03 10:31
Paracel_Pirate said:
PianoManNate said:
This dude uses mostly nothing but boats & tanks & he's boasting a 5.0 k/d...but probably gets his ass handed to him on infantry only game modes...
Most recent game of infantry, on a vehicle map.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/2/407778467767371392/287282153/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
It was literally my second to most recent game.

Boosting I see.
fadedshaddow
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2013-12-03 10:31
really lol sitting in boats and tanks lol good job :)
Kato_V1
GB Enlisted: 2012-03-03
2013-12-03 10:33
Paracel_Pirate said:
PianoManNate said:
This dude uses mostly nothing but boats & tanks & he's boasting a 5.0 k/d...but probably gets his ass handed to him on infantry only game modes...
Most recent game of infantry, on a vehicle map.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/2/407778467767371392/287282153/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
It was literally my second to most recent game.


Get on my level, brah. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/2/407358112119317248/238391431/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Do you even infantry?
"And beware of those who only take instruction from their God, for they have failed completely to live their own lives" - Charles Bukowski.
III-URBAN-III
GB Enlisted: 2012-10-08
2013-12-03 10:33
fadedshaddow said:
if you got less then 5k/d u are one of the better bf players if you got more then 5 then u might cheat or use friends to get it or an extremely good player but i doubt that;) or of course play 1 game with 5-0 then ure k/d is beast:)


MIGHT Cheat....MIGHT?

Where are these so called mega pro beast pro players then, ive never ever in my life came across anyone that pulverizes people to the point of thinking "man, that guys got skillz", it doesnt happen and i would LOVE to face someone with that kind of K/D, or they can can at least post continuous game footage showing us all how its done.

I smell bullshit
 
Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.