SOOO nobody plays China Rising maps?

lllwarchildlll
US Enlisted: 2011-11-07
2013-12-19 20:23
Prolly just a server browser issue but nobody appears to be on any if the China rising maps. Anywhere online to see how many people playing those maps or has the community just decided not to play them?
Holy_Hotcakes
US Enlisted: 2011-11-09
2013-12-19 20:24
Server Browser issue. If you keep refreshing, they will eventually pop up.
Arc needs to git gudd. Trem is my maaaaaans. Eli loves Metroid. NOOB SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS. Sparkee hates Ice Cream. Vern secretly hates Pokemon. Be mildly quiet, Steg. NOTICE ME GRAVSY. Green is bad. YOUR CANDY TASTES LIKE BUTT, BLAKE. AC2 has never played AC. Sovereign is a Toaster. Dori is actually a shark. Mana is now in my signature, for life. Parry is Forumfield's Famas Mistress~. Lego is an evil prostitute. Spidey ignores me, completely. Hunky loves tildes!~ Rick is best mod. Frowny, why don't you like me? Hi, Qreamie. Ornstein is actually Smough. EpicHypercar is Bald. Destroyer enjoys my parties. Quiet, JailBird. X hates Raisin Bran. Pantus is a clopper. Kurumi totally isn't Arc, that'd be ridiculous. *Apollo* sucks at everything. Steve, you're trying too hard. Ace sucks at Tanks. Jstatham makes me sad ;_; Stiv is best potato. You're a Wizard, Private Bubbles.
VikDOOMx
CA Enlisted: 2013-01-07
2013-12-19 20:26
I went back to regular maps after 3-4 days of playing on them, they're fun but the 4 map rotation gets annoying after a while.
ronster26
Enlisted: 2011-11-10
I'm guessing a lot of people also aren't going to buy broken DLC for a broken game.
Holy_Hotcakes
ronster26 said:
I'm guessing a lot of people also aren't going to buy broken DLC for a broken game.

The game isn't that broken anymore, honestly. I haven't froze in a week.

I just wish they would fix the server browser.
Arc needs to git gudd. Trem is my maaaaaans. Eli loves Metroid. NOOB SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS. Sparkee hates Ice Cream. Vern secretly hates Pokemon. Be mildly quiet, Steg. NOTICE ME GRAVSY. Green is bad. YOUR CANDY TASTES LIKE BUTT, BLAKE. AC2 has never played AC. Sovereign is a Toaster. Dori is actually a shark. Mana is now in my signature, for life. Parry is Forumfield's Famas Mistress~. Lego is an evil prostitute. Spidey ignores me, completely. Hunky loves tildes!~ Rick is best mod. Frowny, why don't you like me? Hi, Qreamie. Ornstein is actually Smough. EpicHypercar is Bald. Destroyer enjoys my parties. Quiet, JailBird. X hates Raisin Bran. Pantus is a clopper. Kurumi totally isn't Arc, that'd be ridiculous. *Apollo* sucks at everything. Steve, you're trying too hard. Ace sucks at Tanks. Jstatham makes me sad ;_; Stiv is best potato. You're a Wizard, Private Bubbles.
VikDOOMx
CA Enlisted: 2013-01-07
2013-12-19 20:29 , edited 2013-12-19 20:29 by VikDOOMx
HolyHotcakes said:
ronster26 said:

It's fixed for me, they even stopped showing full servers when I ask for 1-15 spots free and they added the queue
Holy_Hotcakes
2013-12-19 20:29
VikDoomX said:
HolyHotcakes said:
ronster26 said:

It's fixed for me, they even stopped showing full servers when I ask for 1-15 spots free and they added the queue

That hasn't been fixed for me. It makes it hell especially when your trying to get 3 friends in the server with you.
lllwarchildlll
2013-12-19 20:31
Didn't buy it, came from the preorder code.
I swore off buying DLC from EA related games the moment PREMIUM CONTENT was a bunch of dumb azz JPGS for premium members in BF3. ;o)
sharkeyfinn
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-12-19 20:32
nope coz they is pants
doobiebromac
US Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2013-12-19 20:33
I do not play them for a few reasons. Some of my friends do not have them because they did not get ripped off for premium like I did. Since the premium release of those maps I have not been able to get my server browser to show me the maps? Always says, "No servers." Or it just shows me that they are full. I have not tried looking for these maps since the server patch BS but going to try tonight.

The other reason I try not to play them is because I have heard they are glitchy and crash on people. That and I need to learn the original game's maps first. Which brings up a good point. These maps should have never been released. The game is broken and unfinished. What does Dice/EA do about that? RELEASE AN EXPANSION! Yep that is what DICE/EA did! I think the expansion made the game have even more problems.
Vas_Phnxta
NZ Enlisted: 2012-11-02
2013-12-19 20:36
I can not access any China Rising conquest games on the browser, hardly anyone is playing anymore (West Coast USA / Australia)
Empty servers.
I could get on to an Air Superiority server EEEWWW no thanks
50% of the servers fail to connect to even step in and check out the scenery

Do we have another MOHWarfighter here? Ea is getting sued for dumping stocks/insider trading apparently and the DICE developers are away for 2 months holidays, . . and the lead designer is on his honeymoon.
I am the great underpowered ! . . . making other people's K/D so amazing they can tell their grandchildren 40 years from now of true courage in the horrific Battlefield 4 war of 2013-2015
ParaziteX
FI Enlisted: 2011-11-03
2013-12-19 20:38
Refreshing helps. Though after 20 refreshes i only find 1 free server.
I'm also guessing many are have the same problem like I am, ps3 freezes/game crashes after every round (except air superiority).
I can honestly say i haven't played even once 2 rounds after each other on china rising.

I like the maps, and would really like to be able to play a bit more. But doesn't seem to work at the moment :/
lllwarchildlll
2013-12-19 20:39
This game has an Easter egg in it that is a throw back to HOW "Doom" functioned when it glitched out on the PC back in a day (I'm joking it's not an Easter egg but it still happened back then like it does in bf4).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8zeiAVsD2g&sns=em [youtube.com]
youneedtogetagri
Enlisted: 2012-06-10
2013-12-19 20:39
Its because they are crap, and air superiority is a joke.
lllwarchildlll
2013-12-19 20:44
Yea wtf is so superior about 100 tickets bleeding 1 ticket per second leaving each team with a match at minimum 1 minute 40 seconds long? Longest match I was in lasted around 5 min 16 seconds with a total of 6 kills between both teams of 24 players?!?! StreetFighter lasted longer than that for .25 cents in an arcade back in the 90s. SMH
doobiebromac
US Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2013-12-19 20:46
HolyHotcakes said:
ronster26 said:

What you meant to say was, "The games isn't that broken anymore, honestly...FOR ME." You forgot to add that part. My server browser appears to be working now though. Sorry to hear yours is not.

I have found that if you are playing on East coast servers from 6pm to 12pm it is just hard to find servers with room in them. I think this is because so many people are playing during that time and Dice/EA just doesn't have that many servers up right now. I think this is because the game cannot be stable(not that it is all that stable anyways)with the amount of servers up and open that are needed to accommodate everyone.

Also, Quick Match is the reason friends cannot join you when you try to get in games that say they have room in them. Friends cannot join fast enough before some out of region player uses Quick Match and ruins the server.
youneedtogetagri
Enlisted: 2012-06-10
2013-12-19 20:51
Also in the heli round in air superiority everybody seems to die at the end.
Mordecai-Vi
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-12-19 20:53
youneedtogetagri said:
Also in the heli round in air superiority everybody seems to die at the end.

That happens in all rounds, Dice forgot to end the round when the round ends, so all the aircraft drop and soldiers can still jump and prone.
*** Antec 1200 V3 | (i7-3770K OC @ 4.6 Ghz) Delidded Custom loop | 32 Gigs DDR3-2400 Gskillz | EVGA 03G-P4-3888-KR GeForce GTX 780 Ti Classified K|NGP|N Edition 3GB | (3*) XL2420T's BenQ's | AKG K 701's on ASUS Xonar Essence ST 24-bit | www.violentindustries.com | http://getbblog.com/en/ ***
dan_006_1
US Enlisted: 2012-10-09
2013-12-19 20:58
On defuse for china rising there are no servers
Mordecai-Vi
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-12-19 21:07
dan_006_1 said:
On defuse for china rising there are no servers

Well no crap, maybe cause defuse is a broken pos game mode? :D
*** Antec 1200 V3 | (i7-3770K OC @ 4.6 Ghz) Delidded Custom loop | 32 Gigs DDR3-2400 Gskillz | EVGA 03G-P4-3888-KR GeForce GTX 780 Ti Classified K|NGP|N Edition 3GB | (3*) XL2420T's BenQ's | AKG K 701's on ASUS Xonar Essence ST 24-bit | www.violentindustries.com | http://getbblog.com/en/ ***