Users on 32-bit operating systems have reported problems with installing the Battlelog web plugin and using Google Chrome. We're working to have this issue resolved before the end of the week. Affected users are encouraged to temporarily use another web browser.

Fps boost

IcarusFTB
CA Enlisted: 2013-09-21
2014-01-17 23:33
After doing some research, I decided to use user.cfg to modify graphics settings to give me an fps boost, and some other things to give me an fps boost. I do not take credit for any of these fixes, as I said "research".

First, you want to head over to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\__Installer\directx\redist\ (Where you keep Bf4) and run DXSETUP. This will install the additional DX Components made for Bf4 onto your Dx11 or 10 installation.

Second, you would want to create a file called "user,cfg" without the quotes where your Bf4 launcher is located.

Third, put these settings into the file.

PostProcess.DynamicAOEnable 0
Render.DrawFps 0 // If set to 1 shows FPS meter on screen
RenderDevice.Dx11Enable 0
RenderDevice.VSyncEnable 0
WorldRender.DxDeferredCsPathEnable 1 // Don’t defer operations relating to Frostbite csPath() calls.
WorldRender.FxaaEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable 0
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapEnable 0
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmap­Resolution 256 // Fixes some issues with corrupted/sawtooth shadows.
WorldRender.TransparencyShadowmapsEnable 0 // Fixes the common causes of mouse jittering issues.
RenderDevice.ForceRenderAheadLimit 1
RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable 0

Additional processes you could take, are disabling CPU parking, disabling CPU Hyperthreading (Unsure about this), and updating your .NET Framework to the latest version. (wth? I found this online xD)
lI-Chris-Il
AU Enlisted: 2012-02-17
2014-01-17 23:34 , edited 2014-01-17 23:35 by lI-Chris-Il
Disable windows aero , will free up some vram .
JasonKruys
GB Enlisted: 2013-11-03
2014-01-17 23:51 , edited 2014-01-17 23:52 by JasonKruys
"RenderDevice.ForceRenderAheadLimit 1" is incorrect. Should be:

"RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 1" (or 0)

Research better! :o)
IcarusFTB
CA Enlisted: 2013-09-21
2014-01-18 15:09
A fault on my part, good job! xD
Ma5taDil4
JM Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2014-01-18 16:03 , edited 2014-01-18 16:04 by Ma5taDil4
this is mine to turn off blur at all :

WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurForceOn 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurFixedShutterTime 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMax 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurQuality 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMaxSampleCount 0

and u have to be carefull witch all values cuz theyre thinks what u have to know like "WorldRender.DxDeferredCsPathEnable" - This is an easy one, when set to 0 this setting disables Frostbite's 2 compute shader lightning path, which will result in significantly improved framerate in wide outdoor spaces (some claiming around ~10-15 FPS gains), but it comes with a downside, this will most definitely reduce performance in heavily lit scenes, so it's more of a pick your poison kinda deal. Just as with the "ForceRenderAheadLimit" CVAR, play around with this. 0 to disable, 1 to enable.

all u have to know is here http://www.overclock.net/t/1335774/battlefield-3-guide-further-improving-gaming-performance-experience [overclock.net]

and like somebody saids it should be RenderDevice.ForceRenderAheadLimit 0
hmm.... ^¡uʍop ǝpısdn sı pᴚɐoqʎǝʞ ʎɯ ʍoN