2014-07-08 08:55 , edited 2014-08-26 11:58 by ThatAlienDan
Congratulations to everyone who worked together to find the password, the password is 24344241893
Hey Guys! Phantom Program Phase Three is finally out and it's time for you guys to work together as a team to solve the next password!
dracut: Scanning devices sda2 for LVM logical volumes sysvg/root sysvg/swap
dracut: inactive '/dev/sysvg/root' inherit
dracut: inactive '/dev/sysvg/swap' inherit
>>> INITIALIZING PHANTOM PROGRAM <<<
Current user: TheRadGamerDan
PREMIUM USER identified
dracut: rd_NO_MD: removing MD RAID activation
ata_piix 0000:00:01.1: version 2.14a
ata_piix 0000:00:01.1: setting latency timer to 128
scsi0 : ata_piix
scsi1 : ata_piix
ata1: PATA max MWDMA2 cmd 0x1e0 ctl 0x346 bmdma 0xc003 irq 12
ata1.00: ATA-6: QEMU HARDDISK, 0.11.2, max UDMA/50
ata1.00: 3540407146 sectors, multi 10: SBN
ata1.00: configured for MWDMA2
scsi 0:0:0:0: Direct-Access ATA QEMU HARDDISK 0.11 PQ: 0 ANSI: 6
virtio-pci 0000:00:06.0: PCI INT A -> CHI: 7.25154120937236 -> DIG 11 (max, floor) -> IRQ 13
ENTER PASSCODE> _
Phantom Program Phase Three Information
Phantom Program Phase Three CriteriaPHANTOM INITIATE
Get 200 LMG kills
Get 50 kills with explosives
Get 25 roadkills
Unlocks Phantom weapon and vehicle camo
Phantom Program Phase Three Award
CH: http://i.imgur.com/DcOJDqz.png [i.imgur.com]
RU: http://i.imgur.com/SdkKqBw.png [i.imgur.com]
US: http://i.imgur.com/YsfneWt.png [i.imgur.com]
4th Floor Dog Tag
Not much is known about the 4th Floor DogTag yet, but what is known is that it came with the patch that brought the Dragon's Teeth weapons to the BF4 base game. Many people speculate that it is from the hardline beta, or that it is from the cte, but many users who participated and didn't participate in both have the dog tag. According to EA support, the dogtag is randomly generated by server and everyone who visits the http://battlefield.com/4thfloor [battlefield.com] url will get it. So the main aspects of the dogtag are that it has a QR Code there and when scanned takes you to http://battlefield.com/4thfloor [battlefield.com] which redirects to your emblem page. Another things is there is a small staircase with the number 4 there. Also on the side there are numbers 1 - 6 with 4 being bold. Another thing is the numbers relate to release dates of Battlefield 4. Also on the part that is blurred out, if you look closely you can see Kevin Simpson written there but it is blurred out.
Updates On The Hunt
UPDATE #1 21/07/2014
DICE developer T1GGE has said in chat on BF4 "x marks the spot" which got people believing that there is an x somewhere on Paracel Storm, he later said on chat again "Not that X, the Greek X". In Greek, X means CHI, CHI is also a mythical dragon in Chinese.
UPDATE #2 22/07/2014
DICE developer JJJU has confirmed that both the Kevin Simpson twitter and the KevinSimpson2142.com website are both fake and are not owned / affiliated with DICE in anyway, they are a troll, please do not look further into these. KevinSimpson twitter got 500 followers, if anyone wants, they can start a raid on twitter #unfollowkevin!
UPDATE #3 23/07/2014
DICE developers JJJU and T1GGE have changed their avatars on Battlelog and they have changed it to what appears to be a photo of René Descartes.
UPDATE #4 28/07/2014
JJJU has once again updated his profile picture which time time is a barcode. When you try to scan the barcode it won't scan, what you need to do is to invert the colours on it. Steps to inverting in Photoshop: Copy Photo > Open Photoshop > Paste Photo > Images - Adjustments - Invert > Scan photo with phone. Once you scan it it will come up with a code of numbers which relates to a book called "Unicode Standard 5.0"
UPDATE #5 29/07/2014
JJJU has updated his profile picture again, and this time it's a picture of four different letters, and the letters are in GREEK. The letters are: Σ = sigma Υ = upsilon Χ = chi x^ = ??
UPDATE #6 30/07/2014
JJJU has once again updated his profile picture, and this time it's the same as before, but instead of the pictures being in a cube, they're in order so we know how to find out the password.
UPDATE #7 30/07/2014
JJJU updated his profile picture, this time telling us that the password is not in letters, it's in numbers
RULES BEFORE POSTING HERE
1. Please do not self-promote your youtube channel.
2. Kevin Simpson youtube/twitter/facebook are all fake.
3. There is no Phantom weapon.
4. No being rude to anyone please.
5. No trolling at ALL.
6. No giving false information.
7. Please do not repost the same image over and over.
8. Please check before posting to see if what you are posting has been posted already.
9. Respect TheRadGamerDan or else!
HOW THE PASSWORD WAS FOUND
1. Grab the symbols from the map (the hexagrams, not the trigrams)
2. From jjju's barcode int, people mapped those to unicode values: 0x4dc0, 0x4dc0, 0x4dc1, 0x4dc2, 0x4dc4, 0x4dc7, 0x4dcc, 0x4dd4
3. People also mapped those to the fibonacci sequence (with the value those symbols have in chinese mythology or something): 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21. This gives us an order. Now it turns out you need to take them from largest to smallest, and I got this idea from the battle log console that references the 'max' function.
4. jjju's formula was pretty explicit showing we were looking for a polynomial, it was missing mostly which value to use as factor and where to start end.
5. Today's graph picture shows a function that 1) tends to -inf when evaluated at -inf and tends to inf when evaluated at inf. This tells us that the highest x power is odd. 2) It doesn't cross the origin. And when you look at the graph and evaluates what's the function value is at the origin, you get a value between 19000 and 20000. This is exactly the range of value of the unicode char. This also tells us that the polynomial has a x^0 term. We have 8 unicode values that map from x^0 to x^7
6. From a chat in game from another dev, we had 'X marks the spot' and 'the greek X', which people assumed was related to the console saying CHI = 7.25154120937236. So this gives us the point to evaluate at. The console also mentions the 'floor' function which tells us to ignore the decimal part of the result.
In the end :
f = 19924 * x^7 + 19916 * x^6 + 19911 * x^5 + 19908 * x^4 + 19906 * x^3 + 19905 * x^2 + 19904 * x + 19904
f(7.25154120937236) = 24344241893.00018
Final Stand Dog Tags Leaked