Thread is locked.

1st Special Forces Group Now Recruiting - Xbox One

GThumper8129
US Enlisted: 2011-12-29
2014-10-30 04:36 , edited 2016-05-07 16:56 by GThumper8129
Greetings,

I am Crzy Drnk Irish, the Commander for 1st Special Forces Group. 1st SFG was founded, created, and designed by myself and five of my most dedicated friends. When we set out to create this organization, we had some ideas and plans in what direction we envisioned the 1st to move towards. These plans were not only focused around Battlefield 4 as a game, but what we could create as a community, a brotherhood.

The Battlefield franchise has always been, and always will be, about TEAM WORK, COMMUNICATION and TACTICS. In the 1st, we focus all of our game play towards these aspects. Without proper TEAM WORK, a Soldier on the field of battle is ineffective. Without COMMUNICATION, the team is ineffective. Without TACTICS, there is can be no success in battle. As a Recruit, these core fundamentals will be your main focus from day one. In the 1st, we are all one team, with one fight.

The Founders of 1st SFG knew that the men and women who became Operators within our ranks would need more than a game to call home. Great pains were taken from the start to create a website for our members to be a part of. The website that was created offers not only a place to get information on up-coming events and training, but a place for all members to interact with each other. From forums ranging in all manner of topics, Quotes of the Week, screen shot competitions, videos, and much more, our website is something that everyone in 1st SFG is very proud of.

1st SFG is broken down into two Battalions (2nd and 3rd). 2nd BN is our PC battalion, while 3rd BN is our Xbox One battalion. 3rd BN currently has two (3) servers. One (1) public servers, which is set to Hardcore. Our last server is dedicated completely to training. 1st SFG believes very strongly about training, and our training Command (A. Holt Special Warfare Center) is the nerve center for all training and schools offered.

The 1st SFG is NOT a MilSim organization. We are organized in a US Army manner, from rank structure, awards, unit organization and so forth. We do NOT claim any affiliation with the actual 1st Special Forces Group based out of Joint Base Lewis-McCord, WA. We also do NOT claim any affiliation with any other organization, gaming community or clan.

I could go on about every detail of our organization, but I think that our website and members can show those interested what the 1st is truly about than any words I can say. If you are interested in finding out more, have a question(s), or want to apply then visit http://www.1st-sfg.com/ [1st-sfg.com] Make sure you register and sign in to the website. When you are ready to submit an application click on any of the numerous links scrolling throughout the website.

We look forward to receiving your application, and seeing if you have what it takes to become one of "The Professionals" of 1st SFG.

Crzy Drnk Irish
COL, 1st SFG
Commanding
Crzy Drnk Irish BG, 1st SFG Commanding "Defeat is a mindset that we do not accept"
DevilD0c
US Enlisted: 2012-10-29
2014-10-30 07:10
Step up your game and join a platoon that takes care of its own. We are all more effective when we've got a squad covering our ass. We stick together and clear out the enemies around us, always moving forward to the next objective. We are looking for team players at all skill levels. If you are new, we'll help you get better; if you're not, then maybe you have something to share. If that sounds good to you, then we have a spot for your skills in our ranks. Push up and become a part of it all today. Visit our website at 1st-sfg.enjin.com [1st-sfg.enjin.com] to learn more.
1SFG-edIT
US Enlisted: 2013-02-03
2014-10-30 07:49
DevilD0c said:
Step up your game and join a platoon that takes care of its own. We are all more effective when we've got a squad covering our ass. We stick together and clear out the enemies around us, always moving forward to the next objective. We are looking for team players at all skill levels. If you are new, we'll help you get better; if you're not, then maybe you have something to share. If that sounds good to you, then we have a spot for your skills in our ranks. Push up and become a part of it all today. Visit our website at 1st-sfg.enjin.com [1st-sfg.enjin.com] to learn more.
funeraldjay
Enlisted: 2013-11-22
2014-10-30 08:40
Looking for a loyal crew member that me checc me out
MrSmedegaard
DE Enlisted: 2013-03-15
2014-10-30 11:28
Train hard and play harder. 1st SFG does both. Come show us what you've got and let us show you what we have to offer. Drop by our website and fill out an app if you want to see how Battlefield was really meant to be! http://1st-sfg.enjin.com/home [1st-sfg.enjin.com]

- We believe in PTFO, not camping and sniping
- We believe in TEAMWORK, not lonewolfing
- We believe in WINNING, not whining
- We believe in solid SQUAD TACTICS, not glitching and spamming
Kristian "Speedy" Smedegaard I Sergeant First Class I Yankee-Delta FTL I 3rd Battalion I HOAAH!
Zero45_nl
NL Enlisted: 2011-11-07
2014-10-30 11:37
Train hard and play harder. 1st SFG does both. Come show us what you've got and let us show you what we have to offer. Drop by our website and fill out an app if you want to see how Battlefield was really meant to be! http://1st-sfg.enjin.com/home [1st-sfg.enjin.com]

DevilD0c
US Enlisted: 2012-10-29
2014-10-30 12:24 , edited 2014-10-30 12:24 by DevilD0c
funeraldjay said:
Looking for a loyal crew member that me checc me out

djay:

Better if we approach it this way instead: go to our website (1st-sfg.enjin.com); click on one of the many "Apply Here" links that scroll by; fill out the application and become one of us. We value proactivity. Going door-to-door trying to recruit people just isn't our style. Check out our website for more info.
MrSmedegaard
2014-10-30 12:28
GreyFoXX79 said:

Kristian "Speedy" Smedegaard I Sergeant First Class I Yankee-Delta FTL I 3rd Battalion I HOAAH!
ELITE_CMDR_666
US Enlisted: 2012-02-29
2014-10-30 13:35 , edited 2014-10-31 16:02 by ELITE_CMDR_666
removed
hitsquad303
Enlisted: 2014-05-17
2014-10-30 14:52 , edited 2014-10-30 14:54 by hitsquad303
Just applied------Steel rain 30mm
Zero45_nl
2014-10-30 16:47

MrSmedegaard
2014-10-30 17:01
ELITE_CMDR_666 said:
hi been looking for an actual military group to join please confirm your actual unit as per your picture i see your in the military would like to know more about who im playing with. i play on xbox one, was first a 88H attached to 101st, 82nd, 75th RR and SF in Mosul change my MOS after...

As stated on our website, we have no affiliation to the real 1st Special Forces Goup. We have a lot of active or former military personnel, and we take ranks, awards etc from the United States Army, however still not affiliated with the real 1st SFG in any way.
ELITE_CMDR_666
2014-10-30 17:55 , edited 2014-10-31 16:03 by ELITE_CMDR_666
removed
GThumper8129
US Enlisted: 2011-12-29
2014-10-30 20:10
http://1st-sfg.enjin.com/home [1st-sfg.enjin.com] come check us out and see if you have what it takes to be a Professional.
Crzy Drnk Irish BG, 1st SFG Commanding "Defeat is a mindset that we do not accept"
MrSmedegaard
2014-10-30 21:51
GThumper8129 said:
http://1st-sfg.enjin.com/home [1st-sfg.enjin.com]come check us out and see if you have what it takes to be a Professional.
ELITE_CMDR_666
2014-10-31 00:06 , edited 2014-10-31 16:03 by ELITE_CMDR_666
removed
Frost963
TR Enlisted: 2014-06-23
2014-10-31 01:58
You are not a good player without squad tactics and working harder.If you want to be a good player , you should join to http://1st-sfg.enjin.com/home [1st-sfg.enjin.com]

Everyone respects each other and play like brothers!

YOU SHOULD JOİN US!

MustacheRide89
Enlisted: 2011-11-07
2014-10-31 04:29
This post has been removed by the Battlelog administrators.
A. Rivera
1SFG-edIT
US Enlisted: 2013-02-03
2014-10-31 05:18
Frost963 said:
You are not a good player without squad tactics and working harder.If you want to be a good player , you should join to http://1st-sfg.enjin.com/home [1st-sfg.enjin.com]Everyone respects each other and play like brothers!

YOU SHOULD JOİN US!

Zero45_nl
2014-10-31 08:09
Step up your game and join a platoon that takes care of its own. We are all more effective when we've got a squad covering our ass. We stick together and clear out the enemies around us, always moving forward to the next objective. We are looking for team players at all skill levels. If you are new, we'll help you get better; if you're not, then maybe you have something to share. If that sounds good to you, then we have a spot for your skills in our ranks. Push up and become a part of it all today. Visit our website at 1st-sfg.enjin.com to learn more.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.