Thread is locked.

1st Special Forces Group Now Recruiting - Xbox One

shane00769
Enlisted: 2011-11-06
2016-06-13 22:39
Looking for a great experience playing with a great group of people? Tired of always trying to tackle that objective on your own and wish you had some much needed teamwork? Well here at the 1st we can give you that and much more. We believe in teamwork and squad discipline to destroy or defend our objectives. Whether it's serious mode or just shooting the breeze we got what you need. Stop on by at our website and fill out an application at 1st-sfg.com where courage knows no defeat!
darktrunkmonkey
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-14 03:55
Tired of always trying to tackle that objective on your own squad discipline squad discipline squad discipline squad discipline serious mode 1st http://www.1st-sfg.com/forum [1st-sfg.com]
You only love us when you need us
DaBEST1142
Enlisted: 2014-11-09
2016-06-14 10:53
Do you believe that BF4 is about teamwork?

If you want to PTFO with a squad of like minded players, check us out at www.1st-sfg.com and apply today!
BishopsArch
DE Enlisted: 2014-11-04
2016-06-14 15:01
HEY YOU! YOU THINK YOU GOT GAME?

You may be BADASS as a Lone Wolf but that doesn't mean your team is gonna win! Think you can be just as good with a full squad of Killers as you are solo? Let us be the judge of that!

If you're looking for a TEAM, CLAN, FAMILY who uses GOOD COMMS, WORKS COHESIVELY and PTFO visit www.1st-sfg.com and show us what you are made of! I challenge you to be GREAT, not as a lone wolf but part of something bigger than yourself.
BishopsArch SGT, 1st SFG S-1 Staff NCO
T0NGUEofC0LICAB
Enlisted: 2014-07-22
2016-06-14 19:47
Hey I'm interested in joining a platoon. I tried your website but I was unable to apply or view the video on the recruitment tab.
My gamertag is T0NGUEofC0LICAB -- T(zero)NGUEofC(zero)LICAB
I have played battlefield 2,4, and currently play Hardline exclusively.
AnimalGraph5452
US Enlisted: 2014-03-10
2016-06-15 03:02
T0NGUEofC0LICAB said:
Hey I'm interested in joining a platoon. I tried your website but I was unable to apply or view the video on the recruitment tab.
My gamertag is T0NGUEofC0LICAB -- T(zero)NGUEofC(zero)LICAB
I have played battlefield 2,4, and currently play Hardline exclusively.

Unfortunately we do not support BF Hardline.
shane00769
Enlisted: 2011-11-06
2016-06-15 11:19
Come on out and join the best! The 1st-Sfg is your ticket to start your battle experience with an elite group of soldiers. We will train you from the ground up and make you into the soldier you need to be. So stop on by at our website at 1st-sfg.com and fill out an application today!
BishopsArch
2016-06-16 11:44

You may be BADASS as a Lone Wolf but that doesn't mean your team is gonna win! Think you can be just as good with a full squad of Killers as you are solo? Let us be the judge of that!

If you're looking for a TEAM, CLAN, FAMILY who uses GOOD COMMS, WORKS COHESIVELY and PTFO visit www.1st-sfg.com and show us what you are made of! I challenge you to be GREAT, not as a lone wolf but part of something bigger than yourself.
AnimalGraph5452
2016-06-16 13:50
Think you have what it takes to join a competitive and active platoon? Can you step back from the front of the action, cover a squad's six and contribute to something bigger than yourself? Just plain sick of playing with randoms that can't see past their own k/d? The 1st SFG may be for you.

Here in the 1st we believe that regular practice and disciplined maneuvers are the best way in securing a victory for the team. Our squads are comprised of elite and professional players willing to go above and beyond in pushing their battlefield experience to the next level.

We teach, we train, we win!

We're not a start up platoon looking for any body that can hold an M-16. We are an exclusive and committed group of gamers who share a passion for Battlefield. We have structure, organization and real leadership.

Ready to step up your game and join a platoon that takes care of its own? Learn more about us and submit an application and prove you have what it takes to be a Professional.

http://www.1st-sfg.com [1st-sfg.com]
DEVILDOGLEE8
CA Enlisted: 2014-12-26
2016-06-17 02:07
Are you the only player in the game that is PTFO?

Are you the only player in the game that is destroying all the vehicles?

Are you the only player in the game that is making the push for your team?

Do you like hardcore mode?

The 1st Special Forces Group Gaming is the place for you! We are a hardcore Battlefield gaming community that plays rush. Come drop in an application to the 1SFG at http://1st-sfg.com/ [1st-sfg.com] under the recruiting tab on the top of the page!

Feel free to join us in game and see how we play in our public server, The Professionals. Join us in our weekly game nights every Saturday at 2000 EST.
See you there!
DEVILDOG lee8 SGT, 3rd Battalion Operator
AnimalGraph5452
2016-06-17 05:15
Train hard and play harder. 1st SFG does both. Come show us what you've got and let us show you what we have to offer. Drop by our website and fill out an app if you want to see how Battlefield was really meant to be! http://www.1st-sfg.com [1st-sfg.com]

- We believe in PTFO, not camping and sniping
- We believe in TEAMWORK, not lonewolfing
- We believe in WINNING, not whining
- We believe in solid SQUAD TACTICS, not glitching and spamming
BishopsArch
2016-06-17 12:16

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.