Thread is locked.

Community Mission: 10 Savior Kills

Wonxif
SE Enlisted: 2013-03-26
2015-08-06 16:07
You see a teammate under heavy fire, hiding out behind a burning car. He stands up and tries to run for it, but the enemy has him in his sights. He zigs and zags, trying to dodge bullets, but there’s no way he’ll make it… unless you step in and intervene. For the next Community Mission, you’ll need to do just that. Be a savior to 10 teammates, and get a Gold Battlepack.

Jump into any Battlefield 4 multiplayer mode and map and get 10 Savior Kills. This mission is active between August 6, 2015 9AM PT and August 10, 2015 2AM PT.

The best part? Besides getting a shiny new Gold Battlepack, you get to walk away knowing you’ve saved ten teammates. That’s win-win in our books.

If you succeed before the mission time runs out, we’ll reward you with a Gold Battlepack (be sure to redeem your reward through Battlelog before August 10, 2015 at 2AM PT).

To make sure you don’t lose track in all this excitement, head to the Community Missions tab to check the community’s progress. You can also see how you’re doing if you bring up Battlelog in-game – just check the “Missions” tab (“Missions” tab is only available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One).
Battlefield Engagement Manager @EA_DICE, find me on Twitter @TheFixnow!
jonnytest55965
CA Enlisted: 2013-08-19
2015-08-06 19:39
Why these silly missions, why not like a mission with a silly gun like the Repair Tool.
LIke how many kills you can get with it.
BiteMe63
US Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2015-08-06 22:51
I love these missions...lets you do things that you normally do but to get extra credit...they are very nice, keep bringing them
Mxm917
Enlisted: 2014-03-24
2015-08-07 02:21
i save 6 teamate in a game and have just 1 point in my community bord. wats the reason ?
woooo76
Enlisted: 2013-10-14
2015-08-07 03:04
jonnytest55965 said:
Why these silly missions, why not like a mission with a silly gun like the Repair Tool.
LIke how many kills you can get with it.
estaryan
GB Enlisted: 2015-07-30
2015-08-07 09:37
A cool one would be something like get 3 seconds of airtime in a battle tank or 5 seconds on a quad bike lol
GENERAL_DE_3c6e
Enlisted: 2015-06-21
2015-08-07 09:44
The mission should be, PLUG YOUR ETHERNET CABLE IN. FUCK WiFi !!! That is the biggest problem I see in the game, not the netcode. You as a community have RUINED the game. There is no FAIR PLAY its been HACKED, PUNKBUSTERS HACKED. Whats next LOSERS. Fuck WiFi !!!!!
Defroe87
SE Enlisted: 2015-06-26
2015-08-07 11:24
I go to multiplayer and can only find servers! Where do I find community missions?
xJeda
Enlisted: 2015-08-07
2015-08-08 15:55
Fixnow said:
You see a teammate under heavy fire, hiding out behind a burning car. He stands up and tries to run for it, but the enemy has him in his sights. He zigs and zags, trying to dodge bullets, but there’s no way he’ll make it… unless you step in and intervene. For the next Community Mission, you’ll need to do just that. Be a savior to 10 teammates, and get a Gold Battlepack.

Jump into any Battlefield 4 multiplayer mode and map and get 10 Savior Kills. This mission is active between August 6, 2015 9AM PT and August 10, 2015 2AM PT.

The best part? Besides getting a shiny new Gold Battlepack, you get to walk away knowing you’ve saved ten teammates. That’s win-win in our books.

If you succeed before the mission time runs out, we’ll reward you with a Gold Battlepack (be sure to redeem your reward through Battlelog before August 10, 2015 at 2AM PT).

To make sure you don’t lose track in all this excitement, head to the Community Missions tab to check the community’s progress. You can also see how you’re doing if you bring up Battlelog in-game – just check the “Missions” tab (“Missions” tab is only available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One).
Fixnow said:

I did mine already but didn't receive anything :(
lamminrevityin
FI Enlisted: 2013-12-20
2015-08-08 17:05
can we get some actual callenges?
like we get it that you want everyone to feel included, but if you are level 50 or higher then this shouldnt be a challenge or atleast you are a shitty player. these dogtags have no value because its SOOO easy to complete the challenges.
estaryan
GB Enlisted: 2015-07-30
2015-08-08 20:20
lamminrevityin said:
can we get some actual callenges?
like we get it that you want everyone to feel included, but if you are level 50 or higher then this shouldnt be a challenge or atleast you are a shitty player. these dogtags have no value because its SOOO easy to complete the challenges.

You don't have to participate in the challenges don't forget.. They are useful I find, as they make my squad cover me a lot more and we play as a team more
JonnyBoy913
US Enlisted: 2014-11-27
2015-08-09 01:39
A few folks on here have forgotten what it's all about. It's just a game. Enjoy it. If you don't like the community mission, then don't worry about it, but by all means, be entertained and enjoy the game because it's a game.
We dig it but you don't have to.

"If you have to complain, then ask yourself, Who would fardels bear?"
bbrocks71
US Enlisted: 2013-10-06
2015-08-09 12:26
Defroe87 said:
I go to multiplayer and can only find servers! Where do I find community missions?
You're confused, community missions are just little assignments that you do while playing the game. You play on ranked servers to achieve them and claim the assignment by opening battle log after completing the assignment. You must wait until after the round that you have completed all of the assignment to claim it. I hope this helps!
Pekka420
AU Enlisted: 2014-09-05
2015-08-09 17:58
bbrocks71 said:
Defroe87 said:
You're confused, community missions are just little assignments that you do while playing the game. You play on ranked servers to achieve them and claim the assignment by opening battle log after completing the assignment. You must wait until after the round that you have completed all of the assignment to claim it. I hope this helps!

That only works if your on PS4 Xbox one or the PC.
PS3 and Xbox 360 don't have the compatibility to check the community missions in game you have to go on the computer not even the Battlelog app can claim it when you have completed the community mission.
TBURGHARDT
Enlisted: 2013-10-04
2015-08-10 22:59
Fixnow said:

I have completed this mission. Where is my Battlepack?
Ruuste
Enlisted: 2011-11-10
2015-08-11 03:36
Hi there, myself and a friend of mine completed this mission. It showed in the in game battlelog under missions that we have got 10/10, but we couldn't redeem this via the in game battlelog, via battlelog app on phone or via battlelog website. With previous community missions i had no issues redeeming and claiming rewards, but with this community mission neither myself or my friend could claim the reward. We tried this long before the mission time expired, di thought we would wait until it expired to see if we received anything, but haven't.
zane507
US Enlisted: 2012-10-17
2015-08-11 03:45
Good god when are they going to fix this game!!!!!
this is getting old
lphjohansen
NL Enlisted: 2013-01-26
2015-08-11 09:53
JonnyBoy913 said:
A few folks on here have forgotten what it's all about. It's just a game. Enjoy it. If you don't like the community mission, then don't worry about it, but by all means, be entertained and enjoy the game because it's a game.
We dig it but you don't have to.

"If you have to complain, then ask yourself, Who would fardels bear?"

So true. It is fully up to each person if you want to do the community mission or not.
Cheers, lphjohansen
TBURGHARDT
Enlisted: 2013-10-04
2015-08-11 15:22
It's not the fact that it's just a game. It's the fact of keeping your word. If you say it, do it. That's the problem with society today. People feel they can say anything and not uphold their end of the deal. "Oh... it's just a game." Deeds not words! Tenants to live by people.
zane507
US Enlisted: 2012-10-17
2015-08-13 03:42
Have getting kill by one has been fix yet?
Has the head shot indicator been fix yet?
I see head shot hit but no kill ,up to 3 times on a player and boom he /or she gets me with a head shot really wow.And shots the are dead on but no hit?
You can't count on skill . It's just if you are lucky to get on a sever with a good connection or something like that. I have seen it work great only 10% of the time and trust me it's fun. But the other 90% it's down hill. guess i'll just wait for someone to come out with something truly great. i won't say anymore they don't listen.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.