Thread is locked.

Lights Out! Battlefield 4 Night Operations is Here

Wonxif
SE Enlisted: 2013-03-26
2015-09-01 15:55
It’s time to turn out the lights. The Battlefield™ 4 Summer Update is now rolling out worldwide for all platforms today, September 1st, 2015. Battlefield 4 Night Operations, a free* DLC release for all Battlefield 4 players, is also rolling out today in most territories (with PS3/PS4 in Europe coming on September 8).

Check out the Summer Update notes here:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064797075140641/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Night Operations includes Zavod: Graveyard Shift, the first map for Battlefield 4 that takes place entirely at night. As you might expect, this changes things up – instead of being able to rely on your eyes, you’re going to need to listen closely, and focus on tools like night scopes and your radar to survive. We put together a tactical strategy guide with some tips for players looking for that competitive edge:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/battlefield-4-night-operations-tactical-strategy-guide/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Ready to try out the Graveyard Shift? It supports Conquest, Rush, Obliteration, Team Death Match, Domination and Gun Master, so head out and make your enemies afraid of the dark.
Battlefield Engagement Manager @EA_DICE, find me on Twitter @TheFixnow!
native_legend
Enlisted: 2013-10-05
2015-09-01 16:12
Is it only available to premium members first? I bought all the maps separate so I don't have premium. Should have but was to eager to play different maps. It is, right? Just for today?
ArgyleGARFUNKEL
Enlisted: 2014-03-09
2015-09-01 16:14
I have premium and it still says buy dlc. What's the point of the update if we can't play it? Any information on how to get graveyard shift to work? Xbox 360
Hunter_122589
Enlisted: 2012-10-13
2015-09-01 16:16
Some people are playing it just fine. Some aren't. I'm part of the some that aren't. I'm in a party with 2 other people that can't play it. We need info. I'm on Xbox 360 in the U.S. on the east coast.
Wonxif
SE Enlisted: 2013-03-26
2015-09-01 16:16
ArgyleGARFUNKEL said:
I have premium and it still says buy dlc. What's the point of the update if we can't play it? Any information on how to get graveyard shift to work? Xbox 360


You have to buy it for 0 money. Just go to the store, add it to your cart, check out for 0 money and you will get it :)
Battlefield Engagement Manager @EA_DICE, find me on Twitter @TheFixnow!
Viktor_Reznovi
BR Enlisted: 2013-10-14
2015-09-01 16:20
I did update on my battlefield 4 for the night operations, but, when i try to play on the multiplayer appears this message "BATTLEFIELD 4 - NIGHT OPERATIONS. YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THIS EXPANSION.". What i do?
Digestive_Squire
US Enlisted: 2012-12-16
2015-09-01 16:20
Fixnow said:
ArgyleGARFUNKEL said:
I have premium and it still says buy dlc. What's the point of the update if we can't play it? Any information on how to get graveyard shift to work? Xbox 360
You have to buy it for 0 money. Just go to the store, add it to your cart, check out for 0 money and you will get it :)
Woot woot
Dynoswp
EG Enlisted: 2014-01-08
2015-09-01 16:25
i have already done the update and i own all premium dlcs but when i'm trying to play the new zavod11 it say to me that i have to download this when i press retry no action happened also when i pressed open in origin same thing happen i tried to repair the game files and i did but still have this problem so can anyone help me ?
warhog2
Enlisted: 2013-02-09
2015-09-01 16:28
Why are there literally no servers playing it on the PS3?
yeepykaiyay
GB Enlisted: 2013-12-17
2015-09-01 16:33
Having the same issue here, the link to download dlc does not work and I can't find the night map DLC in origin or anywhere else :(
MindFlexor
Enlisted: 2013-11-06
2015-09-01 16:37 , edited 2015-09-01 16:37 by MindFlexor
warhog2 said:
Why are there literally no servers playing it on the PS3?
Lol no one plays ps3 or xbox 360 everyone upgraded nd went to the new gen systems...
gyorgylaszlo23
HU Enlisted: 2013-09-06
2015-09-01 16:42
I have PC. Same problem, it says I need the expansion and get the night operations, but I added it to chart, payed it for free and I got the order confirmation email, downloaded and installed it. Still can't play. Tried to fix it in regedit, but already have the Xpack5 key with a string value Installed and value data True, as it should be. What else can I do? Please help me, I don't want to reinstall the whole game...maybe that wouldn't help either. Thanks, cheers
keifer1234567890
Enlisted: 2012-10-08
2015-09-01 16:44
I went to the store no exspansion like u said and i have ps4
warhog2
Enlisted: 2013-02-09
2015-09-01 16:44
MindFlexor said:
warhog2 said:
Why are there literally no servers playing it on the PS3?
Lol no one plays ps3 or xbox 360 everyone upgraded nd went to the new gen systems...

I don't have the money to get a new system lol, my car insurance is a little more important than video games XD
ASFSxDeath
US Enlisted: 2013-11-29
2015-09-01 16:45
I'm trying to play it on ps4 I already have premium but I don't see a dlc for night operations anywhere
keifer1234567890
Enlisted: 2012-10-08
2015-09-01 16:48
Please you guys bin doing well dice dont mess up Now
traceykai91
Enlisted: 2013-10-04
2015-09-01 16:49
This is so retarded, its not on the store ffs
ASFSxDeath said:
I'm trying to play it on ps4 I already have premium but I don't see a dlc for night operations anywhere
Keriboe
NL Enlisted: 2013-01-14
2015-09-01 16:49
Downloading right now. Aye I hope this is actually a NIGHT map and not like Dawnbreaker.
ASFSxDeath
US Enlisted: 2013-11-29
2015-09-01 16:50
traceykai91 said:
This is so retarded, its not on the store ffs
ASFSxDeath said:
I'm trying to play it on ps4 I already have premium but I don't see a dlc for night operations anywhere
Yea I'm over here waiting so I can play it before work and it's no where to be found on ps4 this is gay
keifer1234567890
Enlisted: 2012-10-08
2015-09-01 16:52
Same iam upset
 
Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.