Thread is locked.

Introducing Battlefield 4 Community Operations

Wonxif
SE Enlisted: 2013-03-26
2015-10-01 16:10
Early this year, we revealed the Community Map Project, an initiative where we built a Battlefield 4 map alongside the community, from concept to release. We’ve shared updates throughout the process, taken your feedback, tallied up your votes, and worked with you to make the map that you wanted us to make. And today, we’re happy to formally reveal Battlefield 4 Community Operations, a free* DLC pack coming for all Battlefield 4 players in Fall 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4vWxMjl7Q [youtube.com]

Battlefield 4Community Operations is separate from the upcoming Fall Update – this pack includes Operation Outbreak, the map created hand-in-hand with the community. Enter the dense jungle to battle for supremacy in a valley with a medical research facility, an ancient temple, and a lush waterfall. The valley is infantry-focused with limited access, making the use of agile vehicles (such as RHIB’s on the river, quad bikes for fast transportation, and light attack vehicles) critical for success.

We’re looking forward to talking more about Battlefield 4 Community Operations and Operation Outbreak in the coming weeks. Are you ready to draw first blood in the jungle?
Battlefield Engagement Manager @EA_DICE, find me on Twitter @TheFixnow!
Evilbiodragon13
US Enlisted: 2014-08-05
2015-10-01 18:51
Make more night maps firestorm would be killer at night
DJA_785
US Enlisted: 2013-02-02
2015-10-02 01:11
Why is "DLC pack" if it's just a map? Or is there something else included?
chrismireya
US Enlisted: 2012-10-27
2015-10-02 01:19
What is coming in the DLC? Will there be other maps too?
4 8 15 16 23 42
Someone7230
Enlisted: 2014-04-06
2015-10-02 01:58
Will this be on last gen?
MrTrip1et
Enlisted: 2013-10-04
2015-10-02 03:31
Looking forward to the extra DLC and the community map. Thanks for all the hard work on keeping this game alive. Makeup for the dismal Battlefield Hardline, which I bought 3 premium passes for and now cant find anyone on a server,
jhoads
US Enlisted: 2013-01-18
2015-10-02 06:31
MrTrip1et said:
Looking forward to the extra DLC and the community map. Thanks for all the hard work on keeping this game alive. Makeup for the dismal Battlefield Hardline, which I bought 3 premium passes for and now cant find anyone on a server,
,^^^^^^^^^^, this,^^^^^^^^^^,
darkstarQc
CA Enlisted: 2014-08-20
2015-10-02 09:08
Fixnow said:
Early this year, we revealed the Community Map Project, an initiative where we built a Battlefield 4 map alongside the community, from concept to release. We’ve shared updates throughout the process, taken your feedback, tallied up your votes, and worked with you to make the map that you wanted us to make. And today, we’re happy to formally reveal Battlefield 4 Community Operations, a free* DLC pack coming for all Battlefield 4 players in Fall 2015.

Battlefield 4Community Operations is separate from the upcoming Fall Update – this pack includes Operation Outbreak, the map created hand-in-hand with the community. Enter the dense jungle to battle for supremacy in a valley with a medical research facility, an ancient temple, and a lush waterfall. The valley is infantry-focused with limited access, making the use of agile vehicles (such as RHIB’s on the river, quad bikes for fast transportation, and light attack vehicles) critical for success.

We’re looking forward to talking more about Battlefield 4 Community Operations and Operation Outbreak in the coming weeks. Are you ready to draw first blood in the jungle?

I would like to know why your doing a dlc for only one map like you did with zavod night operation instead of putting both maps with the other basic map that are open to everybody that own the game. Or at least change the large battle to premium battle or something like that, so that we can put all the maps that we want on ours server and still be an official server because only one map dlc will result with people playing it for 2 or 3 days and then ...nothing. So please, please put both 1 map dlc with the normal maps or do a premium map pre-set instead of large battle, that way we can all enjoy the map that we love the most and still be official with server that are full instead of empty ...don't you think it's a good idea???
Quebec Armed Forces https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC75u8mv6iB7I3WOv-hF1ECg
RaptorSavage
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2015-10-02 10:34
If only Dice would look at the Map I designed took me 16 months 10 hrs. per day. But there is no way to contact them and EA won't give me that info.
Pro4TLZZ
GB Enlisted: 2012-12-22
2015-10-07 12:06
darkstarQc said:
Fixnow said:

I would like to know why your doing a dlc for only one map like you did with zavod night operation instead of putting both maps with the other basic map that are open to everybody that own the game. Or at least change the large battle to premium battle or something like that, so that we can put all the maps that we want on ours server and still be an official server because only one map dlc will result with people playing it for 2 or 3 days and then ...nothing. So please, please put both 1 map dlc with the normal maps or do a premium map pre-set instead of large battle, that way we can all enjoy the map that we love the most and still be official with server that are full instead of empty ...don't you think it's a good idea???
I will tell you. DICE Stockholm made a system where if you enter a server with a dlc map in the rotation you cannot join if you don't have the dlc even if the server is on a base map. This wouldn't be a problem if dice bundled Dlc together with patches but it is not possible as when you get the patch over a certain size on old gen you have to pay 10s of thousands. This is why it is bundled separately. Because not everyone wants to download the map aswell
Former Battlefield 4 CTE Tester
SolidSuperSmoke
US Enlisted: 2011-11-14
2015-10-09 01:33 , edited 2015-10-09 01:35 by SolidSuperSmoke
With lions and tigers and bears!? I read monkeys play part of the back story. Im sorta expecting there to be wildlife roaming in the background. Even better would be interacting with the environment in such a way.
BF4 cxxx]:;:;:;:::> CoD
Antoniorob45
Enlisted: 2014-01-16
2015-10-11 20:48
mokeys
DJA_785
US Enlisted: 2013-02-02
2015-10-15 23:52
When is this going to be released?
zane507
US Enlisted: 2012-10-17
2015-10-16 01:19
what is going to be done about the hit indicator show a head hit but not counting it as a kill? mr fixnow, any idea?
TylorBradshas
Enlisted: 2014-11-08
2015-10-16 02:24
If anything we don't need new maps. maybe instead of making new maps just make the current maps over into night maps and put a new mode in to correspond with the night maps. FFA would be a good idea but it would have to have a Twist make it elimination FFA and call it manhunt
XDiamondxSH0T
Enlisted: 2013-10-05
2015-10-19 03:51
It would be really awesome if you make Vietnam again instead of 2142 . But anayway good job dice and keep up the good work.
jcoatesjd
Enlisted: 2015-01-07
2015-10-19 19:36
Does anyone know what date it will be released?
darkstarQc
CA Enlisted: 2014-08-20
2015-10-21 09:47
Who cares!!! it's going to be a 1 map dlc after 2 or 3 days no one will play it anymore. Besides battlefront is coming out in 27 days after that there's not going to be a lot of people that will play BETAfield anymore! oups my mistake battlefield I mean...
Quebec Armed Forces https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC75u8mv6iB7I3WOv-hF1ECg
ospyp
Enlisted: 2014-11-21
2015-10-21 10:43
darkstarQc said:
Who cares!!! it's going to be a 1 map dlc after 2 or 3 days no one will play it anymore. Besides battlefront is coming out in 27 days after that there's not going to be a lot of people that will play BETAfield anymore! oups my mistake battlefield I mean...

Now aren't you a handful of sunshine.

What do you do for fun?

Go to the nearest hospital and plug out peoples life support for the weekend?

Get out more boy. Look... fresh air.
cxckram
Enlisted: 2012-07-28
2015-10-22 02:46
RaptorSavage said:
If only Dice would look at the Map I designed took me 16 months 10 hrs. per day. But there is no way to contact them and EA won't give me that info.

Then design your own game and try another development company rockstar perhaps.
cxckram

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.