Thread is locked.

New Community Manager

DavTan
GB Enlisted: 2011-12-31
2015-11-18 13:33
so fixnow only introduced himself as community manager on the 10/9/15 didn't we have Vincent before that ?.... what's with the 3.5 years bit ? , these community managers come and go like leaves in the wind

Braddock introduces himself as North American community manager but fixnow refers to him as '' community manager '' what's that about ? which is correct ?

If Braddock is North American manager only .... then do we have a European community manager or worldwide CM ?

oh questions questions

oh and hello .... welcome to the madhouse
'' Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which bears no relation to reality '' .. Nikola Tesla '' Black holes , dark matter and the Big bang are fictions , we live in an Electric Universe '' .... Me
Braddock512
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2015-11-18 16:06
DavTan said:
so fixnow only introduced himself as community manager on the 10/9/15 didn't we have Vincent before that ?.... what's with the 3.5 years bit ? , these community managers come and go like leaves in the wind

Braddock introduces himself as North American community manager but fixnow refers to him as '' community manager '' what's that about ? which is correct ?

If Braddock is North American manager only .... then do we have a European community manager or worldwide CM ?

oh questions questions

oh and hello .... welcome to the madhouse

First, remember to breathe. :)

Vincent is the EU Community Manager, I'm the North American Community Manager, and DanMotoXX is the Global CM.

No matter who you talk to, we want to be aligned and make sure we're delivering the best experience to our communities.

Does that make more sense?

(RE: "Welcome to the mad house" - I've been here since the beginning. But thanks so much!)

-Braddock512-
North American Community Manager "Life is a game. I'm just trying to get to the next level." http://twitter.com/braddock512
DavTan
GB Enlisted: 2011-12-31
2015-11-18 16:37
wow , answers that make sense , in a timely fashion .... thank you Bradd

re : ''ive been here since the beginning '' .....remember there is no beginning , only the cycle ........ ;-)

regards
'' Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which bears no relation to reality '' .. Nikola Tesla '' Black holes , dark matter and the Big bang are fictions , we live in an Electric Universe '' .... Me
Pahkiller
AU Enlisted: 2012-09-04
2015-11-19 00:02
Hi Jeff and congratulations on your Role
Fixnow congratulations on your new role and hope all pans out for you...
Bfizzle62
US Enlisted: 2012-02-29
2015-11-21 02:14
Braddock512 said:
I will warn you. I'm not about KDR. I'm about PTFO. If we're playing conquest, we're capturing points and holding the line.

I still defibbed you, I will always have that
Do not argue with an idiot, otherwise they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
Braddock512
2015-11-21 15:23
Bfizzle62 said:
Braddock512 said:
I will warn you. I'm not about KDR. I'm about PTFO. If we're playing conquest, we're capturing points and holding the line.
I still defibbed you, I will always have that

Oh hush.

-Braddock512-
North American Community Manager "Life is a game. I'm just trying to get to the next level." http://twitter.com/braddock512
LCCsburnham
CA Enlisted: 2012-02-16
2015-11-22 19:44
Braddock512 said:
Hey everyone!

I'm Jeff Braddock, aka Braddock512.

I'm the new North American Community Manager for the Battlefield franchise.
Don't let the "new" fool you. I've been around the Battlefield Community for 5+ years, back in the old EA Forums days with Bad Company and BFBC2.

I'm a big fan of the series, from 1942 through Battlefield Hardline. I play on all platforms, but have been more focused on Xbox One, PS4, and PC as of late.

When I'm not working or gaming - Fallout 4 is taking far too much time from me right now - I love to cook, play music, skateboarding, movies, comic books, regular books, and traveling. (Last year I put in almost 42K miles in the air.) I'm also working on my tattoo collection. This weekend I'm adding Boba Fett and Slave I to my collection (which includes the Titanfall "A" and the EA logo, among others.) I'm a player of all genres (except mobas - I just can't wrap my brain around those) and like my coffee strong with 2 scoops of sugar and splash of milk. My whiskey? A double, neat. Steaks? Med Rare.

I'm really looking forward to continue supporting this amazing, extremely passionate, and very intense community with EA_Rick, EA_Stiv, and the volunteer moderator staff.

-Braddock512-

Congratulations Jeff on becoming a Manager and Moderator in these cool forums, now you can lock topics and deal with people who break the rules in these forums, you can now suspend people 24 or so hours when they are not going along with the rules in these forums. You can also make your posts a nice blue color and post announcements when you need to, hopefully it's an easy enough job and I bet the other moderators will be thrilled to help you out.

Fixnow said:
Please join me in welcoming Jeff as the new Community Manager for Battlefield (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚As for me my friends....I would like to inform you that I will be moving on to new challenges effective immediately. Starting today I will be working as the Engagement Manager overseeing and improving Battlefest, Community Missions, Battlepacks and much more.

It has been almost 3.5 amazing years for me working as a Community Manager at EA. The amount of dedication and passion you guys (and other EA communities) have for our games is incredible. I am thankful and privileged to have worked with you guys on improving our products and communication. You probably won't see me as frequently as you used to on the forums, but I hope that I will be able to improve your experience through the changes that I implement in the Battlefield franchise.

If you want to get in touch with me, you can still find me on Twitter @TheFixnow
https://twitter.com/TheFixnow [twitter.com]

Thank you all for your support! (o≧▽゚)o

Regards,
Fixnow

Good luck Finow in your newest adventures, may they lead you to all kinds of good fortune wherever you end up. I'm sure it was fun being manager in here. So again congratulations to Jeff on his new position in here and good luck to Finow, this community just got a whole lot more interesting. :D
I like to play in good winning teams and my cool platoon in the Dogs platoon I am in, I like winning games with them and I hope to keep it going for a very long time. May us fight with honor and win as a great team. Hooah dogs. :D http://g.bf4stats.com/LotsOStats/ps3/sburnham.png
Zopopo
2015-11-24 00:07 , edited 2015-11-24 00:12 by Zopopo
Well,nice to meet you :)
I love my BF games!
YXxTRUTHxXY
UA Enlisted: 2011-10-31
2015-11-24 13:35
Hey Jeff - Are you related in any way to the James or Edward Braddock ?
AlfLDN
GB Enlisted: 2011-12-14
2015-11-24 21:04
Hi! \(^_^)/
SnipedArm
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2015-11-24 21:11
This post has been hidden by the Battlelog administrators.
ChainedFoot1556
Enlisted: 2015-01-01
2015-11-25 03:23
Fixnow said:
Please join me in welcoming Jeff as the new Community Manager for Battlefield (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚As for me my friends....I would like to inform you that I will be moving on to new challenges effective immediately. Starting today I will be working as the Engagement Manager overseeing and improving Battlefest, Community Missions, Battlepacks and much more.

It has been almost 3.5 amazing years for me working as a Community Manager at EA. The amount of dedication and passion you guys (and other EA communities) have for our games is incredible. I am thankful and privileged to have worked with you guys on improving our products and communication. You probably won't see me as frequently as you used to on the forums, but I hope that I will be able to improve your experience through the changes that I implement in the Battlefield franchise.

If you want to get in touch with me, you can still find me on Twitter @TheFixnow

Regards,
Fixnow
Welcome!
Pro4TLZZ
GB Enlisted: 2012-12-22
2015-11-25 09:32
Toxic_CA said:
Hello new CM

Fixnow said:

Awww but you were so cool :(.

Regards,
Fixnow

Awww but you were so cool :(.
Former Battlefield 4 CTE Tester
WilburForce10
Enlisted: 2014-11-10
2015-11-26 22:10
Where is the link for this month's community mission?
Zopopo
2015-11-27 07:18
I am so not perfect... but I hope to someday be friends.
I love my BF games!
Guyconfident
NL Enlisted: 2015-10-09
2015-11-27 23:55
This post has been removed by the Battlelog administrators.
xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
US Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2015-11-28 00:05
@osmatoma - do not Name & Shame as it as it violates the Name & Shame Policy of our Forum Guidelines (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2979150494220311768/) [battlelog.battlefield.com]

Naming and Shaming
Naming and shaming those who you believe to be cheating is not permitted on the forum or Battlelog posts. It is not productive and does not expedite action taken against these players. Any references of this type will be removed. Instead, Report players directly for investigation. This rule also applies to the naming of servers and the admins of servers you feel are in breach of the RoC
I am a Battlelog moderator and do not officially represent EA/DICE/VISCERAL. If this post is blue, then it's an action taken in line with EA community rules. Posts that are not blue posted do not officially represent EA/DICE nor their affiliates. Disabled/Retired Veteran - SEMPER FI!!!!!!
xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
US Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2015-11-28 00:06
WilburForce10 said:
Where is the link for this month's community mission?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2979150494229939063/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
I am a Battlelog moderator and do not officially represent EA/DICE/VISCERAL. If this post is blue, then it's an action taken in line with EA community rules. Posts that are not blue posted do not officially represent EA/DICE nor their affiliates. Disabled/Retired Veteran - SEMPER FI!!!!!!
_BobcatYEEEAHHHH
US Enlisted: 2013-10-29
2015-11-28 18:41
Op please dont pull a Zh1nto on us.
Braddock512
2015-11-29 15:02
_BobcatYEAHHHHHH said:

While I won't comment on your ... comment.. my priority is this community.
I may not post every single day, but I'm always reading, gathering info, sharing it with the devs.

Besides, I've been with EA for 5 years and don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

Don't you worry your pretty little head, Bob.
You're stuck with me.

;)

-Braddock512-

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.