Thread is locked.

New Community Manager

DaDTucc_6jm6qj4
US Enlisted: 2013-10-05
2016-01-10 04:23
Braddock512 said:
Thanks! We're gonna have a blast together.

If you guys want to ever game, my PSN ID/Gamertag/EA ID is Braddock512.
(Basically, that's me everywhere on the internet.)

I will warn you. I'm not about KDR. I'm about PTFO. If we're playing conquest, we're capturing points and holding the line. :D

Have a fantastic day!

-Braddock512-
That's what's up team play for the win yeah
wsupchris1222444
US Enlisted: 2013-10-15
2016-01-17 18:40
Braddock512 said:
wsupchris1222444 said:
hope you don't suck at your job
I generally don't. ;)

-Braddock512-
good, we're happy to have you
A glass of bleach a day keeps the cringe away
xHeAdHuNtEr06
GB Enlisted: 2014-04-02
2016-01-24 02:40
Braddock512 said:
Thanks! We're gonna have a blast together.

If you guys want to ever game, my PSN ID/Gamertag/EA ID is Braddock512.
(Basically, that's me everywhere on the internet.)

I will warn you. I'm not about KDR. I'm about PTFO. If we're playing conquest, we're capturing points and holding the line. :D

Have a fantastic day!

-Braddock512-

hi braddock512 hope you dont mind me asking but is there any way i could have an invite to the CTE.Ive got it on PC but got a xbox one to game with some buddies witch are on it..hope you dont mind,thanks anyway
Chronos606
Enlisted: 2014-02-13
2016-01-24 04:52
Welcome!
T3h_HitmAN_90
GB Enlisted: 2012-01-11
2016-01-25 17:24 , edited 2016-01-26 23:23 by T3h_HitmAN_90
fallout 4 player, earned my respect. welcome!
Braddock512
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-02-05 22:10
Man oh man.

XCOM 2 is gonna eat up my weekend.

Anyone else playing? What platform?

-Braddock512-
North American Community Manager "Life is a game. I'm just trying to get to the next level." http://twitter.com/braddock512
XGO_SILENT_PETE
US Enlisted: 2011-12-11
2016-02-10 04:54 , edited 2016-02-10 04:55 by XGO_SILENT_PETE
Braddock512 said:
Man oh man.

XCOM 2 is gonna eat up my weekend.

Anyone else playing? What platform?

-Braddock512-

XB1 XCOM 2 FTW!

Welcome aboard Jeff, sorry i'm late to the party!
EVERYBODY has something they can bring to the table for the good of the rest. This is a team game. #1 Squad Score, #1 Assault, #1 MBT, & #1 PT Boat in Idaho, In top 30 Squad Score and Accuracy in USA "Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam"
AbnerForeman
CA Enlisted: 2015-04-03
2016-02-12 01:40
Does that mean things are going to get fixed around here for a change or just the same ole same ole.
xxDrG0NZ0xx
Enlisted: 2014-03-29
2016-02-13 03:51
Why is there no dog tag for Scotland?
NINJ4shadow
Enlisted: 2015-03-18
2016-02-17 18:55
Players battlefield 4. April 20, 2016 , you get a new server, where lovers of realism in the battlefield will be able to enjoy it to the fullest
In hardcore mode can use the commander mode , this opens the door to use the AC130 and hardcore cruise missile , UAV , EMP , SUPPLIES , VEHICLES , ETC will be to enlarge the map it in play on the map we can see the scanning area of the UAV and EMP , but we can not see the enemy . On entering the area EMP enemy , if we enlarge the map we I appear distorted by the effect of EMP and the same when we come with planes, helicopters, ect .
We may also use the compass which appear below the tickets, in the same way as the battlefield 3 .

The idea of ​​this is to give the maximum server actually fans of war games.
DeadCat21
Enlisted: 2013-08-29
2016-02-21 17:33
hello peeps
Braddock512
2016-02-22 14:48 , edited 2016-02-22 14:48 by Braddock512
AbnerForeman said:
Does that mean things are going to get fixed around here for a change or just the same ole same ole.

That's a bit general.
Feel free to elucidate a bit.

-Braddock512
North American Community Manager "Life is a game. I'm just trying to get to the next level." http://twitter.com/braddock512
OneAvgJoe
US Enlisted: 2013-07-06
2016-03-13 06:26
Hey Braddock. Just want to drop a line to say it was good meeting you on #fridaynightbattlefield the other night. Was cool to be nostalgic and talk about the old days (Sega Game Gear and the TV tuner, original E.T. for Atari 2600.) I'm fairly new to BF on PC, but becoming a regular. Perhaps one day I can help out with Q&A once iI learn a thing or two. Keep up the good work! All the best to you and the EA/DICE teams. Hope to see you next round! Cheers!
CFCshazam
GB Enlisted: 2015-04-02
2016-03-19 13:18
For BF5 could you guys add EOD and MAVS equipped with JDAM bomb and active radar.

hooah
6thSensePReDaToR
BG Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2016-03-22 22:01 , edited 2016-03-22 22:03 by 6thSensePReDaToR
This post has been removed by the Battlelog administrators.
http://g.bf4stats.com/bfstatcard/pc/6thSensePReDaToR.png http://bf4stats.com/leaderboards/pc_weapon_m4 http://bf4stats.com/leaderboards/pc_ribbon_r40 http://bf4stats.com/leaderboards/pc_kit_recon http://bf4stats.com/leaderboards/pc_weapon_c4-explosive?start=100
Braddock512
2016-03-23 21:01 , edited 2016-03-23 21:01 by Braddock512
6thSensePReDaToR - You were previously temporarily suspended for violating the Name & Shame rule.
You can find these rules, enforced by the EA Terms of Service, are in every main section of Battlelog.

Therefore, your new post has been censored. Please consider this a warning, as you are continuing to violate the forum rules.
If you know the names of the people violating the Terms of Service, as was recommended by the volunteer moderator LoLGoTYerTags, report the player appropriately.

http://help.ea.com/in/article/how-to-report-cheating/ [help.ea.com]

-Braddock512-
Phycobumtm
Enlisted: 2016-03-16
2016-03-28 19:45
Can any body help me I can not change my email as the synced one does not exist I want to change it to the same email as my ps4 account I can only log in using qr codes, I would go through the contact department but it tries to make me log in to do so, please help as I wish to create clan images and so on to improve my profile more please please help!
Braddock512
2016-04-05 14:43
If you're unable to login to your account or contact EA Help by logging in, use this FAQ for help to contact an Advisor: http://help.ea.com/en/article/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/ [help.ea.com]

-Braddock512-
majjoodalfaifi
GB Enlisted: 2013-11-04
2016-04-09 16:29
Hi jeff. So I'm playing on ps4 and I'm planning to get all weapons dogtags but i got stuck on this weapon (UPM-9) even though I've got the 500 kills with it. Some of the guys said patch issues and there is another thing which is if go to the battlelog and go to unlocks then go to kits i should see 52/52 but for some reason it appears 51/52 . Those are the only issues i got . Thanks a lot.
TheSalt
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2016-04-10 18:09 , edited 2016-04-12 06:43 by TheSalt
Hi Jeff,

Id like to introduce myself. Ricky Lake from Australia, have been around XBL BF since OG XBOX days BF2MC and the original EA forums in 2006. 10yrs XBL in August, which i got to play BF2MC (OG XBOX). I actually coined that term, as BF2MC was like BF4 in that it was one of the rare games that spanned console generations PS2, OG XBOX, XBOX360.

Not sure if youre aware but before COD4 in NOV 2007, BF2MC was the 2nd largest unique log in participated online based game behind HALO 2 according to regularly monthly updates by Major Nelson at xbox.com

It had the largest competitive clanbased esports community of any console game on both PSN + XBL services. The reason for this was it had its own dedicated servers, international community from United Kingdom, France, Germany, Japan, China, Canada, United States, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand all playing together within its own dedicated esport in game functionality, recruitment tool (invite/request/accept and manage team).

It had a matchmaking lobby so you could see other players gtag and ask them how many players from 5 to 12 and which maps you wanted to play.

It had a ready up button that both captains pressed to start the game.

IT WAS SO SUCCESSFUL SOME TEAMS PLAYED OVER 800 MATCHES, 24/7 as a result team rosters grew quite large, as you needed to have ready available players to go at anytime of day or night.

The game recorded the wins/losses and a leaderboard kept a tally of the top teams. The community knew who were legit and who were boosters, and there were periods of dominance/hot teams.

This happened on both PS2 + OGXBOX, but more EA DICE ported BF2MC to XBOX360 as an early title after launch, so the community + culture + intensity just exploded as early teams that made the jump to 360 grew big, yet many of the best players were yet to arrive/make the transition, waited for a price drop.

The result was thus HALO players went to LANS/MLG the 4v4 format was more a limitation of system link prior to XBL as well as reference to Counter Strike 5v5 the notion that SMALLER was more competitive, because those games had money at LAN. It was an event and Microsoft were right behind MLG as were many sponsors wanting to grow the Nth American esport scene as it meant more console sales.

The path BATTLEFIELD took on XBL espesh the 360 merge was that some clans had 100 members. Thats BF its balls...your part of a real tribe!!!

When you have esports within the game you can do that! Why? because they are engaged daily.

Now what other games since...SINCE....I emphasise that thoroughly, have been limited by, is there hasnt been a game since that has implemented a simple lobby system that allows for esports within the game. So they went to MLG/Gamebattles, we had AussieXbox which was a mess, and then eventually Cybergamer.

NOW IMPORTANTLY i stress this, those sites limit your game development/potential for a number of reasons.

1. Too many resources required.
2. Its external from the game.
3. Matches are part of seasons or tournaments, this requires multiple times to be scheduled so both teams can agree / choose an option.
4. This means 1 match a week when should be multiple matches. If you get a forfeit thats then reschedule etc its still 2 weeks before a game takes place.
5. Thats idle time, so idle minds amuse themselves, this takes place in THE FORUMS!!! Flamewars, trolling, memes, disruptive personalities, egos etc its a cocktail for disaster when you considers majority of young male adults pushing envelope. Then youre talking site bans, moderators, or you just let it go AND IT GETS UGLY and no sponsor wants to go near it.

When instead if clan management, matchmaking, lobby, results, leaderboard were all in game THEN you have ENGAGED community.

WHEN DICE DECIDED TO BUILD FROSTBITE ENGINE, named after an excellent BF2MC map, it was a long commitment
THE BF2MC community scattered to other games like R6V, COD4, Gears, and waited for new Engine.

Since then DICE have been trying to emulate COD....and have known Frostbite Engine was a 5yr project, the esport community was still strong and they spent too much time on single (cos their BF2MC reviews said best multi on xbl, but poor single 77/100 etc when it was years ahead of everything else)

BadCompany 1 was that project, yet the multi was delivered unfinished, it launched without CONQUEST i mean thats its golden ticket, BF is CONQUEST! Rush is an imbalanced esport, where as CQ as was in BF2MC is perfect, 2 rounds each end, obj + kills = combined tickets. Its perfect for vehicle play insymetrical map design.

HOWEVER there was also no esport + matchmaking. THIS WAS HUGE SHOCK TO COMMUNITY?? Thats what made BF unique on consoles. It was gone!!!

WE screamed in multitudes wheres CQ wheres ESPORTS? those games can have their 1 game a week ladders. We in the international community were lost, as a result the strong stuck fat but the rest got divided. With no in game clan or servers matches had to be done third party, and many countries didnt have their own esport sites. When they did they were COD based.

So BF on XBL was carried by those top teams and players by word of mouth, we ditched EA forums for xbox.com when 360 came out, we left there and went to talk badcompany which was run by UK lad. A BF2MC team players won R6V 3 Years running. A BF2MC team won 1st season of COD4 at MLG.

Eventually the community ended up at Gamebattles, hundreds of teams went and signed up, we waited 2yrs

Although unfinished BFBC1 was eventually updated free CQ but it wasnt with love. They gave us 1943 to keep us engaged.

BFBC2 was a HUGE improvement, hundreds of games were played at GB but was predominantly Nth American teams. The hardcore players/teams that had dominated since 2006 tired of poor delivery of esports eventually gave it away. But it was healthier, there was some interest from pixel enemy etc. DICE did extremely well by us releasing 7 x VIP free DLC it carried a lot of weight amongst the fanbase.

WHEN BF3 came we knew FROSTBITE was ready, AUSTRALIA was going to have its own servers, battlelogs managed platoons, all the elements coming into place. I left GameBattles to build the AUSTRALIAN BF3 community at cybergamer.com.au which was all about cod, and hats off to them. But Australia needed to experience large scale battle and rosters, between us and NZ we repped really well in the tanks, jets

THERE WAS A VIRGIN $1.6 mill tourny, MLG interested in 4v4, some PC teams came to xbox360 for a slice, even hardcore COD fanboys were interested. The beta delivery was bad, but worse YET AGAIN no esports, no private servers at launch. Had to wait 3mths or so, the game was SUPERB but they lost half there interest base from launch but thankfully gained because the game itself was so good. BUT WHAT HAPPENS?

GB IS A HATEBOWL AS IS THE FLEDGING AUSSIE community, who were hating out of boredom and because the communities so small you didnt want to be to heavy handed with the site rules so punks did and said what they wanted.

We were dead in water, we had COD players trolling, "bf3 suuuuuxx etc" come in hating on us, this was worldwide, youtube, facebook dudes be arguing BF3 was for mature gamers. COD for kids etc.....eventually a few teams started scrims in pub servers just to get some esports

ANYWAY IT WAS THAT INITIATIVE TO START IN PUB GAMES THAT GOT THE BALL ROLLING
I BUILT 29 x 12 v 12 CQ teams, and 44 x 4v4 SQ RUSH teams, We had two seasons of CQ and 3 seasons of 4v4, with $600 prize. I was interacting with EA AUS community managers, we had 400 unique members play, 2nd largest game at cybergamer behind COD.

THEN....as i keep saying the prob with 3rd party sites, is the time spent on them instead of playing and scrimming teams you create a haven for egos + butthurt + apprehension at playing and losing - ive seen it happen everytime.

As i say when theres only 1 scheduled game a week, you create the wrong dynamic, teams dodge, they try to save face by attacking members in forums because thats where they spend 90% of time.....it doesnt work.

=========================================================================

---- ALL THIS STEMS FROM NOT INTEGRATING THE BATTLELOG PLATOON WITH MATCHMAKING FUNCTIONALITY, YOU CAN CREATE AN EMBLEM, HAVE A PERSONAL WALL ETC BUT YOU CANT CHALLENGE ANOTHER PLATOON AND GET A B/LOG OF IT AND A WIN LOSS TO YOUR PLATOON ---

1) YES YOU CAN GO TO BLOGS AND INVITE A PLATOON WHICH THEN SCHEDULES YOUR PRIVATE SERVER BUT ITS TOO WEILDY - ALL YOU NEED IS A MATCHMAKING LOBBY IN GAME AS YOU HAD IN BF2MC IN 2006 ON OGXBOX, PS2, 360

ITS SIMPLE....

WEVE WAITED HMMM 8YRS OR SO......NO COMMUNITY MANAGER ACKNOWLEDGES......IN 2005/6 DICE WERE YEARS AHEAD....WEVE TRIED TO TELL YOU WE NEED THIS STUFF IN GAME - ITLL CHANGE YA GAME COMPLETELY FOR THE BETTER...BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS....THIS IS THE LAST TIME I TELL THE STORY THOUGH JEFF. ..YOU JUST STRUCK ME AS A MATURE HEAD

IN FACT THERES A LOT THAT CAN BE LEARNT FROM BF2MC LIKE THE ARTI... MAP DESIGN....LASER TARGET FOR SNIPERS

BF4 IS NICE THE MOST COMPLETE (LEVELUTION + WATER , ROOFTOPS, ELEVATORS, ETC ITS LIKE BF2MC IN THAT REGARD)
BF3 SHOOTING (THE FEEL) IS THE BEST OUT OF ALL TITLES....THAT BALANCE BETWEEN KILLING TTK. KILLING MULTIPLES AND AVOIDANCE WAS PERFECT

CHEERS BLOKE ;)

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.