Thread is locked.

Battlefield 4 January Deployment Brief

QUINCYbrops
Enlisted: 2015-09-07
2016-01-31 20:51 , edited 2016-01-31 20:57 by QUINCYbrops
I love bf but there are a few little things that bug. Also I would like to know where I could input things for a new bf. Some things would be please fix , (in harcore mode) I would like to be able to use normal ammo , not tracers please. I could put a piece of tape over my scope with a slot in it so my scope won't glare. What if it's hot outside and I want to battle in shorts and a tshirt? What if I want to wear a ghillie suit ? You have to fix the tanks splash damage please. I should be able to step over that cardboard box. I can kind of aim and sprint at the same time in real life. I could also fly a drone on my phone in real life. And give locations of found enemy players. I can't parachute off a 2 story house. A propane torch can't fix a tank or a helicopter. Supressors don't cause that much bullet drop only with sub sonic ammo . and when laying down I can aim and not stay as straight as a bored. Grenades don't have arrows attached to them. So , please do those things (in hardcore)

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.