Thread is locked.

SYN is looking for laid back PTFO members! BF4/PS4

xPSYCHOPATH410x
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-05-16 11:00
Are you a team player? Are you a person that puts the success of the team over his own personal accolades? Do you communicate well and like to work in groups? Are you a PS4 gamer??

"The Syndicate Rises and Falls Together as ONE"

The World Gaming Syndicate otherwise called "The Syndicate" is a PS4 gaming community that includes mature gamers from across the world and is open to applicants ages 17 and up.

We currently support Rainbow Six Siege, Call of Duty and Battlefield 4, but play many other games together.

We're a clan that emphasizes teamwork above self and believes in sacrificing ones self for the greater good of the team. We always play-the-objective (PTFO) and care nothing about personal accolades or stats.

Our clan has a lot of gaming and clan experience, however the World Gaming Syndicate is a newer clan looking to build something special. We're a clan that supports both casual and competitive play.

SYN has very established branches in Rainbow Six & Call of Duty but are now turning our focus to build up our BF4 roster with great teammates like yourself. in the future SYN will be hitting BF1 very hard. We will be looking to carve a path of destruction all over BF5.

We are currently as of this posting the number one PS4 clan on www.top100clans.com . We also have an awesome website with forums, events calendar to schedule gaming times and a plethora of features that help to make it an epicenter for social gaming. Another big part of this social aspect is Discord chat. Discord chat is an app for your phone/tablet and many clan members use it to chat and arrange play sessions.

To learn more about The Syndicate and to put in a recruitment application, visit our website: www.WorldGamingSyndicate.com [worldgamingsyndicate.com]
youngerisonfire
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-30
2016-05-16 19:35
Bump
xPSYCHOPATH410x
2016-05-17 12:55
Still looking for awesome guys and gals! Come check us out!!!
youngerisonfire
2016-05-17 23:12
Cmon there must be someone wanting to get stuck in
xPSYCHOPATH410x
2016-05-18 15:19
Come give us a try. You won't regret it!!!!! Not to mention Lister is giving away free English tea for life to all applicants who get voted in!!!! He just doesn't know it until now haha
youngerisonfire
2016-05-19 17:20
That was 2 days ago and I just noticed it now
MrCastroFPS
US Enlisted: 2011-11-26
2016-05-19 22:48
xPSYCHOPATH410x said:
Are you a team player? Are you a person that puts the success of the team over his own personal accolades? Do you communicate well and like to work in groups? Are you a PS4 gamer??

The World Gaming Syndicate otherwise called "The Syndicate" is a PS4 gaming community that includes mature gamers from across the world and is open to applicants ages 17 and up.

We currently support Rainbow Six Siege, Call of Duty and Battlefield 4, but play many other games together.

We're a clan that emphasizes teamwork above self and believes in sacrificing ones self for the greater good of the team. We always play-the-objective (PTFO) and care nothing about personal accolades or stats.

Our clan has a lot of gaming and clan experience, however the World Gaming Syndicate is a newer clan looking to build something special. We're a clan that supports both casual and competitive play.

SYN has very established branches in Rainbow Six & Call of Duty but are now turning our focus to build up our BF4 roster with great teammates like yourself. in the future SYN will be hitting BF1 very hard. We will be looking to carve a path of destruction all over BF5.

We are currently as of this posting the number one PS4 clan on www.top100clans.com . We also have an awesome website with forums, events calendar to schedule gaming times and a plethora of features that help to make it an epicenter for social gaming. Another big part of this social aspect is Discord chat. Discord chat is an app for your phone/tablet and many clan members use it to chat and arrange play sessions.

To learn more about The Syndicate and to put in a recruitment application, visit our website: www.WorldGamingSyndicate.com [worldgamingsyndicate.com]

i'm interested in joining, i'm looking for an active at night platoon, i mainly play Domination....do u have guys that play that
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrCastroFPS
xPSYCHOPATH410x
2016-05-20 14:19 , edited 2016-05-20 14:25 by xPSYCHOPATH410x
MrCastroFPS said:
xPSYCHOPATH410x said:

i'm interested in joining, i'm looking for an active at night platoon, i mainly play Domination....do u have guys that play that

We have members that play at all times. We have US/UK members. We do play Domination from time to time but we play Rush/Conquest a bit more. Personally tho I like playing everything. From TDM/Dom to Rush/Conquest. I really like Squad Obliteration :-)
youngerisonfire
2016-05-23 01:25
I'm a bumpeth
xPSYCHOPATH410x
2016-05-24 17:25
Still looking for awesome PTFO players. Come check us out!
AaronC167
Enlisted: 2016-05-18
2016-05-24 20:44 , edited 2016-05-24 20:45 by AaronC167
Hey currently on mobile and your link is not working for me , how else woukd i apply ? I would like to join this , sick of people doing there own thing and running from objectives ! relatively new to battlefield but love the idea of squad and team play :)
xPSYCHOPATH410x
2016-05-25 02:47
AaronC167 said:
Hey currently on mobile and your link is not working for me , how else woukd i apply ? I would like to join this , sick of people doing there own thing and running from objectives ! relatively new to battlefield but love the idea of squad and team play :)

Awesome man are you using the Battlelog app or just your phones browser? If you are using your phones browser try switching it to desktop mode. If the link won't work try typing it in. www.WorldGamingSyndicate.com [worldgamingsyndicate.com]
youngerisonfire
2016-05-27 10:35
Bumpers this threadeth
xPSYCHOPATH410x
2016-05-31 19:45
Still looking for awesome people. Come check us out!!!!!!!!!!!!
youngerisonfire
2016-06-04 16:13
Bump
xPSYCHOPATH410x
2016-06-06 17:04
Still looking for awesome people. We can be your BF4 home along with BF1. We also play Black Ops 3, Rainbow Six, Overwatch & GTA Online. Come check us out!!!!!
yokoily
Enlisted: 2013-12-25
2016-06-06 19:14
xPSYCHOPATH410x said:

xPSYCHOPATH410x
2016-06-06 19:23
yokoily said:
xPSYCHOPATH410x said:

?
youngerisonfire
2016-06-07 19:37
Bumpers bruv
xPSYCHOPATH410x
2016-06-10 15:34
Still looking for laid back soldiers!!!!

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.