Thread is locked.

My neww Killstreak

ProNation__Steve
GR Enlisted: 2015-10-11
2016-06-08 21:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyu0ZDgpOIM [youtube.com] an ammount of 20 kills in 1:30 minute.Enjoy :)
greeneyes217
US Enlisted: 2013-12-25
2016-06-11 10:40 , edited 2016-06-11 10:40 by greeneyes217
Nice kill streak. My only problem is that I watched about 10 guys around you die and you did not attempt to revive not one single teammate, and the only person you threw medpacks to was yourself. This is the exact reason why people hate on medics so much.
DBH_BK1
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-11 12:58
It's all about ME ME ME!!!!!
ProNation__Steve
GR Enlisted: 2015-10-11
2016-06-11 18:59
yeah i try to revive most of the time bro but i have seen rounds where i had more revives than rest of my team all together,but there were like 20 guys around me and i had to focus on the kills,when its a most open combat space i revive more often ofc :)
DBH_BK1
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-11 19:52
SURE !!!!
I Call BS!
ProNation__Steve
GR Enlisted: 2015-10-11
2016-06-11 21:05
Stop yelling smh
KaaDaver
GB Enlisted: 2012-02-14
2016-06-12 06:58
I'm no stranger to knowing when to revive teammates and that time was not a time to revive, you dudes would cream at the chance to kill as many enemies in a row from that spot so stop bitching about what you can't do
greeneyes217
US Enlisted: 2013-12-25
2016-06-12 10:10 , edited 2016-06-12 11:00 by greeneyes217
KaaDaver said:
I'm no stranger to knowing when to revive teammates and that time was not a time to revive, you dudes would cream at the chance to kill as many enemies in a row from that spot so stop bitching about what you can't do

I have over 17,000 revives. So I'm no stranger to revives and knowing when and where to revive teamates either. And I saw multiple instances where he could have, and should have, revived his teammates and thrown someone other than himself a medpack. Medics like this are one of the reason why the assault class gets so much hate, and they are in the same catagory as support players who dont throw ammo and your spamming the "need ammo" button in their face.

I'm not saying it wasn't a decent kill streak, but epic or something that "we can't do" as you said is a stretch by anyones imagination. I just had a 29 killstreak on CQL where there's vehicles and twice as many players about 2 hours ago before I ran out of ammo and died. My highest is 55. And lets not forget this is done in tiny easy mode DOM with increased tickets where there's no vehicles and dozens of low level scrubs running sniper rifles(check the scorecard) while he's using the A4 and the G18. There is a big difference.
KaaDaver
GB Enlisted: 2012-02-14
2016-06-12 11:05
greeneyes217 said:
KaaDaver said:
I'm no stranger to knowing when to revive teammates and that time was not a time to revive, you dudes would cream at the chance to kill as many enemies in a row from that spot so stop bitching about what you can't do
I have over 17,000 revives. So I'm no stranger to revives and knowing when and where to revive teamates either. And I saw multiple instances where he could have, and should have, revived his teammates and thrown someone other than himself a medpack. Medics like this are the reason why the medic class gets so much hate, and they are in the same catagory as support players who dont throw ammo and your spamming the "need ammo" button in their face.

I'm not saying it wasn't a decent kill streak, but epic or something that "we can't do" as you said is a stretch by anyones imagination. I just had a 29 killstreak on CQL where there's vehicles and twice as many players about 2 hours ago before I ran out of ammo and died. My highest is 55. And lets not forget this is done in tiny easy mode DOM with increased tickets where there's no vehicles and dozens of low level scrubs running sniper rifles(check the scorecard) while he's using the A4 and the G18. There is a big difference.
OK well let's put this into perspective, there are people flaming and being judgmental about what op has not done then these people progressing on to say what they would have done in that situation, obviously forgetting the fact that people are shooting back at you. I'm not saying you wouldn't do what you stated, just don't judge a persons gameplay from a perspective where you have literally no idea what is going to happen. Hindsight is a wonderful thing is it not
ProNation__Steve
GR Enlisted: 2015-10-11
2016-06-12 22:36
I dont wanna offend you or something but you have 17k revives in 2800 hours played and i have 2k revives in 103hours played so that means that if i was playing 1000 hours not even 2800 hours i would still have more revives than you so stats doesnt mean anything, i was trying to get this killstreak for my 875 subs waiting for it,If i was trying to revive i would have died since my first 5 kills,if you want to see me reviving people then watch my 15 minutes gameplay alright?
greeneyes217
US Enlisted: 2013-12-25
2016-06-13 02:59 , edited 2016-06-13 02:59 by greeneyes217
ProNation__Steve said:
I dont wanna offend you or something but you have 17k revives in 2800 hours played and i have 2k revives in 103hours played so that means that if i was playing 1000 hours not even 2800 hours i would still have more revives than you so stats doesnt mean anything, i was trying to get this killstreak for my 875 subs waiting for it,If i was trying to revive i would have died since my first 5 kills,if you want to see me reviving people then watch my 15 minutes gameplay alright?

Literally ALL you play is assault with the A4. So what would be even more shocking is that if you DIDN'T have that amount of revives for your time played. I play mainly engineer, and I only run medic when locker or metro pops up in the rotation so...
G-Panzy
FI Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-13 07:24 , edited 2016-06-13 07:26 by G-Panzy
Good job. Your aim and ability to know when you killed the enemy, were mostly on point.
ProNation__Steve
GR Enlisted: 2015-10-11
2016-06-15 06:33
i dont think that there are a lot of people out there that could do what i did.Rest of the medics could have revived those dead guys instead of looking at the wall or die every 10 seconds,i can't do everything so learn how to appreciate some things mate :)
Thorgardor
NO Enlisted: 2016-04-22
2016-06-15 19:27 , edited 2016-06-15 19:30 by Thorgardor
It is kind of funny that people choose to complain about there not being any reviving, instead of just giving a compliment.
G-Panzy
FI Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-15 19:54
Thorgardor said:
It is kind of funny that people choose to complain about there not being any reviving, instead of just giving a compliment.


They have a right to say their opinion about the clip. It's kinda funny that you seem to imply that there should only be compliments.

Not to mention Greeneyes actually complimented the guy.
Thorgardor
NO Enlisted: 2016-04-22
2016-06-15 20:20
G-Panzy said:
Thorgardor said:
It is kind of funny that people choose to complain about there not being any reviving, instead of just giving a compliment.
They have a right to say their opinion about the clip. It's kinda funny that you seem to imply that there should only be compliments.

Not to mention Greeneyes actually complimented the guy.

I did not imply anything. I simply stated that I find it funny that people complain about the amount of revives in a video showing a killstreak, not a revivestreak.
My point is that it seems like people will always find something to complain about, and I find that funny. Understand?
G-Panzy
FI Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-15 21:55 , edited 2016-06-15 21:57 by G-Panzy
Thorgardor said:
G-Panzy said:
Thorgardor said:
It is kind of funny that people choose to complain about there not being any reviving, instead of just giving a compliment.
They have a right to say their opinion about the clip. It's kinda funny that you seem to imply that there should only be compliments.

Not to mention Greeneyes actually complimented the guy.
I did not imply anything. I simply stated that I find it funny that people complain about the amount of revives in a video showing a killstreak, not a revivestreak.
My point is that it seems like people will always find something to complain about, and I find that funny. Understand?


Sure. I find it rather pointless thing to complain about too in this case.
 
Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.