Thread is locked.

Stinger/IGLA Lock-On Time

x_Undaunted_x
CH Enlisted: 2013-03-17
2016-06-16 22:37
Trokey66 said:
Still, no Lock Ons in BF1 but as air is made of wood and fabric, all small arms should do damage. Time will tell.

I'm pretty sure they do. I've watched a couple of the popular youtubers posts of their BF1 gameplay and there were times where they would shoot at the aircraft. It just makes sense that aircraft take small arms fire.
The_Violator_NZ
NZ Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2016-06-16 23:11
Trokey66 said:
The_Violator_NZ said:
These kids are seriously trying to argue with Korpus? No respect. No idea. No clue. Stop posting Frack you and Trokey, you are pathetic.
I think the Antipodean sun has fried your brain mad Aussie. If you had bothered to read, you would see that I responded to Korpus once......

To agree with him!

We both understand that given the nature of a modern shooter with modern vehicles, Lock Ons are an integral part of the game. We may disagree on specifics but we are not a million miles apart either.

But then your mate ZERO made the same mistake. Hang on, is he your alt?

I find it strange that some in here demand that players must use teamwork to down air then complain about Stigla spam. In their rage, it would appear that they fail to realise that that 'Stigla spam' could be players working together!

Bizarre!

Still, no Lock Ons in BF1 but as air is made of wood and fabric, all small arms should do damage. Time will tell.

All that Guiness must have fried your tiny Irish brain...
I'm bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher, in other words sucker, there is no other. I'm the one and only Violator.
wildmustacheride
Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2016-06-17 01:48 , edited 2016-06-17 01:54 by wildmustacheride
Frackyou said:
wildmustacheride said:
They aren't MLG pro stats, they are simply the normal stats for a above average-good player.
Ok, now I know you are mentally challenged. It explains how I've been able to punt you around and you still can't figure out how. Keep dancing monkey.

I like the part where you were too much of a coward to even TRY to defend your laughable nonsense, after I utterly destroyed it (and you).

At this point you're so broken and badly beaten that you're desperately trying to pass off your delusions as reality.

Remember kiddo, you're objectively bad at this game, and there isn't a single thing you can do about it :)

edit: Just like trolly is too much of a coward to properly respond to the people that dominate his fat ass. What is it with you kids and being wrong, as well as petulant cowards about it?

Look, we get it, you're bad at videogames so you're desperate to make them as easy as possible for yourself, by lying about how they work/how matches play out, okay, we get it. But why spend all this time on some petty crusade that is easily rebuked? Do you really have nothing else going on in your pitiful lives? Is making sure that you can effortlessly take out your betters in air vehicles (that you were never capable of using yourself) with the already easiest weapons in the franchise (that don't even require teamwork, despite how badly you want to lie about this) really that important to you? You two really need to re-evaluate your lives, because this is no way to live.
Frackyou
US Enlisted: 2012-03-31
2016-06-17 03:34 , edited 2016-06-17 04:04 by Frackyou
wildmustacheride said:
more inability to comprehend but keeps dancing

I've already compared our stats for poops and giggles. Which is why I know everything you are saying is just impotent rage at your better.
You play solely for K/D, you are the epitome of a trash player.

As for how I choose to spend my time. It takes a few minutes out of my day to slap a pimply faced little snot like you around. And it is pure enjoyment each time you respond with your inept attempts, and complete failure to refute anything I say.

As for pepe,

I said console scrub to push a button. Thank you for taking the bait. (although I expected it to be the monkey to bite)
As for the rest, I just broke the stats down on a BR basis, nowhere did I mention anything about an average.

Wow, for a competitive player, you certainly seem to have a fragile ego.
wildmustacheride
2016-06-17 04:04 , edited 2016-06-17 04:05 by wildmustacheride
Frackyou said:
wildmustacheride said:
more inability to comprehend but keeps dancing
I've already compared our stats for poops and giggles. Which is why I know everything you are saying is just impotent rage at your better.
You play solely for K/D, you are the epitome of a trash player.

As for how I choose to spend my time. It takes a few minutes out of my day to slap a pimply faced little snot like you around. And it is pure enjoyment each time you respond with your inept attempts, and complete failure to refute anything I say.

You're still so much of a sad coward you can't even work up the courage to properly quote your betters after they've styled all over you :(

>I've already compared our stats for poops and giggles

Well, you've tried, and failed. I've clearly explained to you how you're inferior to me in every way, no matter how much of a petty tantrum you want to throw over it. You're even so desperate you've resorted to stealing our old comments and insults, apparently you're just a failure in every way possible, even outside the game.

>You play solely for K/D, you are the epitome of a trash player.

But all my stats are better then yours, especially my team stats. There is a reason why everyone can't stop laughing at you here kiddo, perhaps all your transparent, desperate lies are part it?

It's hilarious, I present objective fact, and you can't do shit about it but scream and stick your head in the sand repeating the same long discredited nonsense over and over, desperate to try and get the last post in, because you've failed in every other way. I mean, it's obvious this is all you have in your pitiful life, considering you respond within an hour to every comment anyone makes, but honestly kiddo, why not put all that wasted time and effort into actually getting better at the game? Then you won't have to lie to your superiors as they mercilessly beat your obese, basement dwelling autistic ass into the dirt each night.

edit: lmao now this pussy is trying to play puppet master, when it's obvious that the only reason we even keep him around is as our punching bag, but tell us more about 'fragile egos' as you get really mad about strangers that tell you (the truth) about how you're bad at a videogame, lmao
Frackyou
2016-06-17 04:05 , edited 2016-06-17 04:30 by Frackyou
wildmustacheride said:
edited because he had cursing in it

And he calls me delusional. This is bad comedy.

psst, your attempt at trolling me won't work. As with this game, I am better than you at it. :)

BTW, cursing will get your post removed.

At Pepe, this is the idiocy i was playing with. This is why I initially couldn't understand why you tried to butt in. But I appreciate it, he isn't much of a challenge.
wildmustacheride
2016-06-17 04:59 , edited 2016-06-17 05:02 by wildmustacheride
Frackyou said:
wildmustacheride said:
edited because he had cursing in it
And he calls me delusional. This is bad comedy.

psst, your attempt at trolling me won't work. As with this game, I am better than you at it. :)

BTW, cursing will get your post removed.

At Pepe, this is the idiocy i was playing with. This is why I initially couldn't understand why you tried to butt in. But I appreciate it, he isn't much of a challenge.

Look kiddo, I know you're upset being dominated here (and in-game) by your betters, but lying about this isn't going to stop you from getting shit on.

We call you delusional because you are, you can't even rebuke it, just whine more of your petulant, cowardly nonsense because as I've proven, this is all you have, I mean, here you are again, commenting literally SECONDS after my last comment, further proving me right again.

Now you're lying that I'm 'cursing'? (:qq: bad words make me cry evry tiem :qq:), you realize that mods can see what people post, even if they edit it, right? No need to lie about this. I edited my post, because you edited yours, except of course, like always, you were too much of a sad coward to admit it.

You just can't help but get exposed by your betters and mercilessly beaten, can you? LOL

>As with this game, I am better than you at it. :)

You know we can click on your profile to see your objectively bad stats (that are worse then mine in every meaningful way), right?

Hahahahaha owning your ass is too easy :)

edit: and the best part is that despite getting your dumb ass owned by a dozen different players here, you're still desperate to try and 'outlast' them, because as I've proven, this is all you have, and it's the only way your feeble mind can reason a 'win', since you can't seem to score one any other way, not here, and certainly not in game.

lmao
Trokey66
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-20
2016-06-17 07:12 , edited 2016-06-17 08:11 by Trokey66
The_Violator_NZ said:
Trokey66 said:
The_Violator_NZ said:
These kids are seriously trying to argue with Korpus? No respect. No idea. No clue. Stop posting Frack you and Trokey, you are pathetic.
I think the Antipodean sun has fried your brain mad Aussie. If you had bothered to read, you would see that I responded to Korpus once......

To agree with him!

We both understand that given the nature of a modern shooter with modern vehicles, Lock Ons are an integral part of the game. We may disagree on specifics but we are not a million miles apart either.

I find it strange that some in here demand that players must use teamwork to down air then complain about Stigla spam. In their rage, it would appear that they fail to realise that that 'Stigla spam' could be players working together!

Bizarre!

All that Guiness must have fried your tiny Irish brain...
Finally, you've caught on, took you long enough.

Your mate ZERO needs to calm down as well. His delusions of grandeur are in danger of making his head implode! That said, I could say 'that ZERO guy is really nice bloke and is great at twiddling his thumbs' and he would argue against it because I said it! The manboy is a complete and utter Bellsniff.

I really would like to now how I failed to quote him directly.......
HUZZAH! English, ever reliable and damned tasty - Bang On!
Frackyou
2016-06-17 08:42 , edited 2016-06-17 08:45 by Frackyou
wildmustacheride said:
still following my orders, like a good monkey

You are right, anyone can right click and check details and see the stats. It isn't tough, but apparently being able to discern what they are looking at is. At least, for you.

I mean, you can't even count. I've only messed with three people in this thread, You, Violator, and Pepe. And honestly, I've been punting all three of you around each time you've responded. Pepe just keeps moving the goalposts in an attempt to look better. It's sad really.

Tell me, when did three equal a dozen? huh.

You do realize the slang word for vagina is considered a curse, right? No of course you don't, you have the IQ of a raisin. I just point it out because people get suspensions for cursing, and I would hate to see my favorite current football get a time out, for a trivial thing.

Now, keep doing as you are told and respond with more impotent rage. Since it is obvious you can't do anything else.
TheyHaveScissors
Enlisted: 2011-11-09
2016-06-17 12:55
Trokey66 said:
The_Violator_NZ said:

To agree with him!

Bizarre!

If only stigla spam (hints at teamplay) would actually work, but sadly, it does not on quite a few maps, and certainly not on open maps against competent pilots where large distance-gaps can be used.

We have the soflam+javelin (supposedly) and the SRAW to counter those competent pilots. But dang, the SRAW is nerfed into oblivion against heli's and the soflam+javelin that noone ever uses doesnt work on urban maps.

Strangely, they think one soldier should not down an aircraft and teamplay is needed but forget that one pilot can exterminate half of the opposed team unopposed. Without any teamplay required either. Hence littlebrid = extreme easymode in BF4.

Battlefield One will not have helicopters (thank god for DICE that doesnt have a clue on how to balance them) and know biplanes that can be maimed and damaged severely by normal bullets.

Somehow I think the regular pilot-autist crowd will cry their eyes out again, after losing their dominant position that they think is well above any rock, paper, scissors.
Turban_Legend80
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2016-06-17 13:03
Trokey66 said:
I freely admit I can't fly and can't be arsed to learn at this stage. I do enjoy gunning on occasion and am not to bad at it. Despite popular belief, I also enjoy vehicles and whilst not the best, I'm by no means the worst. In the grand scheme of things, I rarely use Lock Ons.
Please swap guided missile out for tv missile before you gun for me again. Please. Please?
The wagon rests in winter, the sleigh in summer, the horse never.
wildmustacheride
2016-06-17 13:07 , edited 2016-06-17 13:12 by wildmustacheride
Frackyou said:
wildmustacheride said:
still following my orders, like a good monkey
You are right, anyone can right click and check details and see the stats. It isn't tough, but apparently being able to discern what they are looking at is. At least, for you.

You admitted you were wrong but instead of taking it like a man you had to double down on being an idiot, and eventually ended up making no sense while backpedaling in the process. Any clue what the latter half of your barely literate word salad means?

Frackyou said:
I mean, you can't even count. I've only messed with three people in this thread,
Again, you're not playing the puppet master, you spoke out of line and got your ass handed to you, this isn't some grand orchestration. You're just here, getting mercilessly pummeled by your betters, and you can't do much about it, besides threaten mod action, that is.

You don't 'like' this, you don't 'want' this, but you can't stop it.

Frackyou said:
Tell me, when did three equal a dozen? huh.
More then the three people you just listed have taken the time out of their busy day to remind you that you're an obnoxious, basement dwelling dummy. But hey, this isn't the first time you've lied about something trivial in order to save face while your betters beat you up effortlessly.

Frackyou said:
I just point it out because people get suspensions for cursing, and I would hate to see my favorite current football get a time out, for a trivial thing.
No, you're desperate to lie about how I wrote a big bad swear that made you upset because you're a coward, and seeing that you've been so easily beaten by your betters you're now looking for a coward's way out. So please, call a mod here to 'get' me, chances are when he reads the first page of this thread you'll be the first one removed from it.

Frackyou said:
Now, keep doing as you are told and respond with more impotent rage. Since it is obvious you can't do anything else.
I like the part where you just repeat this mantra over and over again in the face of all this domination while desperately praying that we'll all just go away, and you can proclaim yourself 'victor'.

Nope, we'll be here to remind you of your many failures for as long as it amuses us :)
Turban_Legend80
2016-06-17 13:12
Sirlin_Handout said:
Trokey66 said:
The_Violator_NZ said:

To agree with him!

Bizarre!

If only stigla spam (hints at teamplay) would actually work, but sadly, it does not on quite a few maps, and certainly not on open maps against competent pilots where large distance-gaps can be used.

We have the soflam+javelin (supposedly) and the SRAW to counter those competent pilots. But dang, the SRAW is nerfed into oblivion against heli's and the soflam+javelin that noone ever uses doesnt work on urban maps.

Strangely, they think one soldier should not down an aircraft and teamplay is needed but forget that one pilot can exterminate half of the opposed team unopposed. Without any teamplay required either. Hence littlebrid = extreme easymode in BF4.

Battlefield One will not have helicopters (thank god for DICE that doesnt have a clue on how to balance them) and know biplanes that can be maimed and damaged severely by normal bullets.

Somehow I think the regular pilot-autist crowd will cry their eyes out again, after losing their dominant position that they think is well above any rock, paper, scissors.
Player + vehicle = teamwork.
MotherBase_Kaz
BR Enlisted: 2012-01-25
2016-06-17 13:13
what do you guys think about the javelin ?
Turban_Legend80
2016-06-17 13:24
Friendly_Support said:
I think its too easy to spam.

*not to be confused with spam javelin, which is something completely different.
x_Undaunted_x
CH Enlisted: 2013-03-17
2016-06-17 13:34
Sirlin_Handout said:

Oh this is absolutely hilarious. This idiot calling pilots autist and crying their eyes out when he has literally been crying for 10 years over air vehicles, even going to such lengths as spamming a dev's twitter with is his idiotic rants about imbalance.

You really are an "autist" idiot.
Trokey66
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-20
2016-06-17 13:46
Jihad_Jockey said:
Trokey66 said:
I freely admit I can't fly and can't be arsed to learn at this stage. I do enjoy gunning on occasion and am not to bad at it. Despite popular belief, I also enjoy vehicles and whilst not the best, I'm by no means the worst. In the grand scheme of things, I rarely use Lock Ons.
Please swap guided missile out for tv missile before you gun for me again. Please. Please?
I hate TV but as you've asked so nicely.......

Friendly_Support said:
Feckin hilarious on Naval Strike maps!
HUZZAH! English, ever reliable and damned tasty - Bang On!

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.