Thread is locked.

What would you tell her if you saw her..

SmokeSweatMaster
US Enlisted: 2016-03-14
2016-06-13 04:29
Who cares.
ChannonJ
Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2016-06-13 04:39
7ZoSo said:
Mikex2112 said:
And she probably is better than 99% of the "male" community
She was a little below decent to be completely honest.

GIRLIE-GIRLL said:
Was she at least attractive?! Lolz 'cause that's pretty pathetic to run lock-on's when we all know that a perfectly timed RPG accumulates the
best hatemail. #SurpriseMF #ChoppieGoBoom

She looked just a little bit below decent to be completely honest.

Get over yourself.
Not_Paul_Blart
EG Enlisted: 2011-12-06
2016-06-13 06:18
ChannonJ said:
7ZoSo said:
Mikex2112 said:

GIRLIE-GIRLL said:
Was she at least attractive?! Lolz 'cause that's pretty pathetic to run lock-on's when we all know that a perfectly timed RPG accumulates the

Get over yourself.

I think we found the mystery Twitch streamer.
This signature was sent from my iPhone®.
ChannonJ
Enlisted: 2011-11-04
2016-06-13 12:45
Shekel_Shoah said:
ChannonJ said:
7ZoSo said:
Mikex2112 said:

GIRLIE-GIRLL said:

Get over yourself.
I think we found the mystery Twitch streamer.

hehe, not me. I was up this am with a sore head so came on the forums for a distraction, and got all annoyed at the 'judgements' being made here. But then, it is the interwebz. Everyone is judged.
kazz8899
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2016-06-13 14:16
What difference does it make if it's a he or she? None, you get shot regardless.
When I'm trying to be outgoing and friendly at parties, women tend to get defensive and walk away. Why? (⚆_⚆)
G1RLIE
US Enlisted: 2012-07-19
2016-06-13 14:19
^Yep, that's the truth.
DarkTWR99
Enlisted: 2011-12-08
2016-06-13 19:22
As if racking up kills in the little bird is less offensive than running a stinger and aa mine, Both play styles are for plebs.
“The essential act of war is destruction, not necessarily of human lives, but of the products of human labour. War is a way of shattering to pieces, or pouring into the stratosphere, or sinking in the depths of the sea, materials which might otherwise be used to make the masses too comfortable, and hence, in the long run, too intelligent.” ― George Orwell, 1984
SmokeD_BabooN
MG Enlisted: 2013-11-08
2016-06-13 19:37
DarkTWR99 said:
As if racking up kills in the little bird is less offensive than running a stinger and aa mine, Both play styles are for plebs.

We have a beast here. Talking about lock ons top vehicle mortar.

Irony
Trokey66
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-20
2016-06-13 20:07
SmokeD_BabooN said:
DarkTWR99 said:

Irony
With the exception of the closing insult, he has a bit of a point......
HUZZAH! English, ever reliable and damned tasty - Bang On!
SmokeD_BabooN
MG Enlisted: 2013-11-08
2016-06-14 01:54
Trokey66 said:
SmokeD_BabooN said:
DarkTWR99 said:

Irony
With the exception of the closing insult, he has a bit of a point......

Well not really, it is easier to rack up kills in rush with mortar on mcoms and choke points than stingering in open field.
DarkTWR99
Enlisted: 2011-12-08
2016-06-15 01:09 , edited 2016-06-15 01:11 by DarkTWR99
Hey, I rarely bust out the mortar that's just from casual use over nearly 2000 hours of gameplay. I like to use all the playstyles and don't hate pilots, I was just salty that day. I actually have more kills with the tank than the mortar.
“The essential act of war is destruction, not necessarily of human lives, but of the products of human labour. War is a way of shattering to pieces, or pouring into the stratosphere, or sinking in the depths of the sea, materials which might otherwise be used to make the masses too comfortable, and hence, in the long run, too intelligent.” ― George Orwell, 1984
Berrywoke
DE Enlisted: 2013-06-29
2016-06-15 07:12
I would treat her just like I treat all females. I would politley ask her if she want's to play with me. I would be like. Hey.....wanna play?
Look for my soul on the Battlefield. Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them. Quote JB
CyberDyme
MC Enlisted: 2014-05-18
2016-06-15 14:23
kazz8899 said:
What difference does it make if it's a he or she? None, you get shot regardless.

Exactly -

Go get them girl !

7ZoSo
Enlisted: 2015-08-16
2016-06-15 20:33
The differences is because she's a girl nobody said anything, it it was a guy everyone would have gone apesh*t
CyberDyme
MC Enlisted: 2014-05-18
2016-06-15 22:43
7ZoSo said:
The differences is because she's a girl nobody said anything, it it was a guy everyone would have gone apesh*t

Why? If the weapons/gadgets are available in the game, everybody can use them if and as they like.
Trokey66
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-20
2016-06-16 07:36
7ZoSo said:
You pointed out her gender......
HUZZAH! English, ever reliable and damned tasty - Bang On!
Rename3574
CG Enlisted: 2012-11-26
2016-06-16 09:38 , edited 2016-06-16 09:41 by Rename3574
7ZoSo said:
Yesterday I was watching bf4 streams and I stumbled across this girl who was running the engineer class and guess what her 2 gadgets were.. A stinger AND and AA mine. Also treated those gadgets more as a primary, at every chance she could get when a chopper was in sight.
We all know if a guy was seen with even one of these gadgets that most of us would call him all kinds of names, let alone BOTH of these oh so very skillful gadgets.

There was 60 viewers on her stream and not a thing was said about this situation, I just shook my head an commented "maybe you should aquire some skill learn to use an RPG"
But to each their own.

I would have called her the same names as I would call a dude... I don't really see what her gender has to do with it? Jeeez it's 2016 why are we differentiating between what a player has between their legs?
You have 103 kills with the igla, that's 103 people thinking you suck too, you also have 5 AA mine kills, they are not easy to come by, & I'm sure you had to work for those.
I tried that AA mine & it's garbage so I'm guessing if you are trying to get the achievement, then you have to combine it with a stinger?
Um Bongo, Um Bongo, We drink it in the Congo.
Turban_Legend80
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2016-06-16 10:18
Loose-Noodles said:
7ZoSo said:
Yesterday I was watching bf4 streams and I stumbled across this girl who was running the engineer class and guess what her 2 gadgets were.. A stinger AND and AA mine. Also treated those gadgets more as a primary, at every chance she could get when a chopper was in sight.
We all know if a guy was seen with even one of these gadgets that most of us would call him all kinds of names, let alone BOTH of these oh so very skillful gadgets.

There was 60 viewers on her stream and not a thing was said about this situation, I just shook my head an commented "maybe you should aquire some skill learn to use an RPG"
But to each their own.
I would have called her the same names as I would call a dude... I don't really see what her gender has to do with it? Jeeez it's 2016 why are we differentiating between what a player has between their legs?
You have 103 kills with the igla, that's 103 people thinking you suck too, you also have 5 AA mine kills, they are not easy to come by, & I'm sure you had to work for those.
I tried that AA mine & it's garbage so I'm guessing if you are trying to get the achievement, then you have to combine it with a stinger?
I'd never call a guy sugartits.
The wagon rests in winter, the sleigh in summer, the horse never.
Rename3574
CG Enlisted: 2012-11-26
2016-06-16 11:00
Jihad_Jockey said:
Loose-Noodles said:
7ZoSo said:

But to each their own.

I know that's a lie ;)
Um Bongo, Um Bongo, We drink it in the Congo.
Turban_Legend80
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2016-06-16 11:42
Loose-Noodles said:
Jihad_Jockey said:
Loose-Noodles said:
7ZoSo said:

But to each their own.
I know that's a lie ;)
EBclan4lyfe
The wagon rests in winter, the sleigh in summer, the horse never.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.