Thread is locked.

What would you tell her if you saw her..

mad3hojo
US Enlisted: 2012-08-21
2016-06-16 11:53
I guess if those chopper pilots piss you off enough, make them pay?

I can't wait for no heli's in BF1 tho lol
DON'T HATE, RESUSCITATE!
OnePrarieOutpost
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-16 12:05
I suppose if she paid for the game then he/she can play any way they want. If you don't like it tough sh*t.
If the weapon/gadget is in the game it's in the game. You don't want to use it then don't.

Bunch of douchebags with your get skill, get good, real players use this or that crap.

Piss off. This is a game that 99% of the player use for recreation and relaxation. You warboys with nothing else to prove but your K/D. Skill level and SPM need to get a life.
dɹɐǝ ʇʇɐʎʍ ~ „˙ןɐuıɟ sı ʎɔɐɹnɔɔɐ ʇnq ǝuıɟ sı pǝǝds„
Turban_Legend80
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2016-06-16 12:37
OnePrarieOutpost said:
I suppose if she paid for the game then he/she can play any way they want. If you don't like it tough sh*t.
If the weapon/gadget is in the game it's in the game. You don't want to use it then don't.

Bunch of douchebags with your get skill, get good, real players use this or that crap.

Piss off. This is a game that 99% of the player use for recreation and relaxation. You warboys with nothing else to prove but your K/D. Skill level and SPM need to get a life.
And you, kind Sir, need to get a higher skill, k/d and spm.

I wouldnt interrupt you in real life to tell you about your poor stats (which i know about), so why do you feel the need to interrupt my forum time and criticise my life? (which you know nothing about)
The wagon rests in winter, the sleigh in summer, the horse never.
Trokey66
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-20
2016-06-16 12:56
Jihad_Jockey said:
OnePrarieOutpost said:

And you, kind Sir, need to get a higher skill, k/d and spm.

I wouldnt interrupt you in real life to tell you about your poor stats (which i know about), so why do you feel the need to interrupt my forum time and criticise my life? (which you know nothing about)
Harsh mate, rekt without lube!

He has a point though......
HUZZAH! English, ever reliable and damned tasty - Bang On!
mad3hojo
US Enlisted: 2012-08-21
2016-06-16 13:29 , edited 2016-06-16 13:29 by mad3hojo
Man some people take these forum posts really seriously lol
DON'T HATE, RESUSCITATE!
Trokey66
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-20
2016-06-16 13:36
mad3hojo said:
Man some people take these forum posts really seriously lol
Man some people really can't see the satire in these forum posts.
HUZZAH! English, ever reliable and damned tasty - Bang On!
PottyScottie
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2016-06-16 14:06
I bet she was attractive. Im so sick of twitch being filled with hot woman who are absolutely garbage at the game but are followed by tons of loser nerd 15 yr olds. There should be a setting where u can sort by Top players or something.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.