Thread is locked.

Rolling out patch #3 for the Open BF4 Beta

DeadManNTheory
US Enlisted: 2011-11-26
2013-10-15 11:13
What happened to BF4 beta? Its not even showing I downloaded it, last played is 10/14
LtSarge
Enlisted: 2011-11-15
2013-10-15 13:20
it ended today 6am EST
MyHopesAndDreams
US Enlisted: 2013-10-06
2013-10-15 18:08
does anyone know why I cant download my preorder yet? I got it and its not in orgin. lol
THE_MASTER_DOC
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-10-15 19:04
aliguana23 said:
no, no it doesn't. I would like to know the stats, but from forum posts it's around 50/50 at the moment. (half of the posts in this forum are from console users, bear that in mind)[/quote

No dude no from console. You don't understand the English. Everybody are giving the setting and all of them are PC setting, also I have a console too and the game is running perfect in HD, but in my PC after the 3th patch still having lagging and some crashes even when I can play just after the 3th patch.

My system
W7 64 bit
WD 1 Tb.
AMD FX4130 3.6 Ghz (Boost 4.0 Ghz) Bulldozer
MSI Nvidia GTX 650 Boost Ti 2 Gb OC
8 Gb ram.
Good internet

And I continue with some issues. So the peoples that are thinking in Change to W8 to resolve the problem don't do that!!!!! Is DICE/EA who have to fix this shit.
TMD
PeteyManMD
US Enlisted: 2011-11-11
2013-10-15 20:55
Snak3-hT said:
Este beta vai acabar amanhã e eu, assim como muitos outros, não consegui rodar o jogo sempre travado na tela de loading level. Só uma coisa a dizer sobre isso: Vai se foder DICE! Não vou comprar essa merda que vocês estão vendendo, nem ao menos tiveram vergonha ao terminar o Battlefield 3 que até os dias atuais é um jogo com bugs, agora vem e anunciam o Battlefield 4 e sequer conseguem fazer o tal open beta funcionar para todos. Vocês são uns bostas desrespeitosos, fragmentam um jogo em 100 partes fazendo com que seus consumidores paguem por uma porcaria que sequer foi lançada e que deveria vir no jogo original. Vocês são todos uns filhos da puta, vão se foder! Vou gastar meu dinheiro com Call of Duty: Ghosts, que mesmo não tendo a metade das possibilidades que encontramos em Battlefield, lá os desenvolvedores tem compromisso de pelo menos manter o jogo livre de bugs escrotos, os tais bugs que tanto assolam a franquia Battlefield. Até mais ver seus bostas!



I understand your frustration completely. but, COD? no, no, NOTHING is THAT bad that you have to turn to that.. Heaven forbid!
IISnak3II
BR Enlisted: 2011-11-02
2013-10-15 21:25 , edited 2013-10-15 21:26 by IISnak3II
PeteyManMD said:
Snak3-hT said:
Este beta vai acabar amanhã e eu, assim como muitos outros, não consegui rodar o jogo sempre travado na tela de loading level. Só uma coisa a dizer sobre isso: Vai se foder DICE! Não vou comprar essa merda que vocês estão vendendo, nem ao menos tiveram vergonha ao terminar o Battlefield 3 que até os dias atuais é um jogo com bugs, agora vem e anunciam o Battlefield 4 e sequer conseguem fazer o tal open beta funcionar para todos. Vocês são uns bostas desrespeitosos, fragmentam um jogo em 100 partes fazendo com que seus consumidores paguem por uma porcaria que sequer foi lançada e que deveria vir no jogo original. Vocês são todos uns filhos da puta, vão se foder! Vou gastar meu dinheiro com Call of Duty: Ghosts, que mesmo não tendo a metade das possibilidades que encontramos em Battlefield, lá os desenvolvedores tem compromisso de pelo menos manter o jogo livre de bugs escrotos, os tais bugs que tanto assolam a franquia Battlefield. Até mais ver seus bostas!
I understand your frustration completely. but, COD? no, no, NOTHING is THAT bad that you have to turn to that.. Heaven forbid!


Aposto que você entende. Mas não é sobre o jogo, Battlefield é (e sempre foi) naturalmente melhor que CoD em todos os contextos, o que estamos discutindo é suporte ao consumidor e comprometimento com o mesmo, a DICE tem muito pouco (ou quase nada) disso. E inegavelmente a série CoD é bem divertida, o jogo cumpre bem seu propósito em oferecer partidas rápidas e frenéticas junto dos seus killstreaks, apesar de deixar a desejar na única coisa que poderia fazer toda a diferença, engine gráfica. Não podemos pedir veículos em CoD, isso seria como pedir ADS no Counter Strike.
amakridaGR
GR Enlisted: 2013-01-04
2013-10-16 01:06
I can't download or repair. It keeps giving me an error and won't download new version. Any fixes?

Thanks
PeezleWeezle
US Enlisted: 2013-10-05
2013-10-17 02:55
amakridaGR said:
I can't download or repair. It keeps giving me an error and won't download new version. Any fixes?

Thanks

The beta is over. It ended on 10/15/13. If you want to play again you'll have to wait until release date.
Jake_Rawbone
US Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-10-17 17:50
I can not seem to download the patch. Origin keeps saying it failed.. what can I do? Not a computer programmer so keep it simple..Thanks
BulletF365
Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2013-10-18 17:50
Jake_Rawbone said:
I can not seem to download the patch. Origin keeps saying it failed.. what can I do? Not a computer programmer so keep it simple..Thanks



The Beta has ended.

Is that simple enough for you.
DJAlik-X777
US Enlisted: 2012-05-26
2013-10-19 10:35
Well, never got any sort of notice about a new patch, was never able to play the game. Not real interested in ordering or buying a game that I never could get an open beta to work for... And now the Broken Beta is over...
Guess I'll just stick with BF3....
orangesi
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-10-22 16:00
DoctorAwesomeMD said:
orangesi said:
Voodoo_S3 said:
DoctorAwesomeMD said:
Cipax said:
Got my first BSOD on BF4 today.
I've been raped with that at least 16 times.

My game is still crashing when playing for about 15 minutes. I've exhausted every possibility.

Specs:
Core i7 4770k
32gb ddr3 2400mhz
2x GTX 780s
Windows 8 64bit
but its OK because now people with duel cores can play, DICE's target audience for their next gen engine.
I had a similar problem in bf3. Try bringing your ram speed down to stock (don't remember what it should be for your x79..). If your ram is factory oc'd , try underclocking it.

For mines (x58), i had to bring my ram speed down to 1600Mhz so it would stop crashing.. I hope that this will help..

If it works fine without crashing, just slowly oc the speed till it's stable.
Z87, not X79. X79 was ivy bridge.



whoops! my bad... in either case, if the release is still giving you issues with your current ram speed (it shouldn't....), try running them at a lower speed. i'd like to know the results..
mp_vienna
AT Enlisted: 2012-10-25
2013-10-22 23:38
in the last days i often get kicked out of a game (bf3) and then it says: connection to EA Online lost (1), then i get the message cloud data is not synchronized.. sometimes i also get a message saying that my origin account is logged in from another computer or user or something.. and sometimes i get mozilla esn plugin error messages in combination...

strange, never had that before...

never happend before.. any solutions? is it an origin problem maybe?
YoutubeBlank
DK Enlisted: 2012-12-25
2013-11-02 12:33
I JUST BOUGHT THE GAME, and then it crashed -.-
Cripza
DK Enlisted: 2012-10-28
2013-11-02 18:28
I cant see the map!
R-Man135
RO Enlisted: 2012-01-13
2013-11-27 20:05
Why is this thread even still here ?
Thibert40
US Enlisted: 2012-10-25
2013-12-07 19:49
since the last patch i cant use my xbox controller....please help
anh2on
Enlisted: 2013-01-25
2013-12-10 01:54
Maybe on the next update fix revive issue where you cant accept or redeploy.

Revive doesn't always work

And hit boxes are way off
Manueldacal
ZA Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2014-01-23 19:40
running amd crosshair v with 8150 bulldozer processor, corsair 2000 MHz gaming ram 4x4gig , asus hd 7970 graphics x2 crossfire . 1500w psu. I get the error client close down connection 90% of the time , the other 10% log in but after minutes kick and yet again client closed down connection HELP!!!!!
Haitor92
IT Enlisted: 2013-05-13
2014-01-30 18:45
crash singleplayer all maps x64 and x84 bit
 
Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.