Multiplayer Crashes A LOT

HardHitta4Life
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-10-29 21:52
ANYONE ELSE GETTING THIS?
5kWrath
FR Enlisted: 2011-12-02
2013-10-29 21:56
With sound repeating, yes. And also, boobs.
DICE: "Quality is our number one priority"
Squid633
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-10-29 21:58
Yea its brutal, i've crashed around 6 times now. Was having an awesome game in my T-90 then BAM infinite sound loop of my cannon firing and crash to desktop.
kze86
CA Enlisted: 2011-11-29
2013-10-29 21:58 , edited 2013-10-29 21:59 by kze86
Platform:
PC 64-bit

PC SPECS:
i7-3770k
GTX 670 (driver 331.65)
16gb ram
Windows 7 64-bit

Here's how it happens, when I die, I click on squad member, click on deploy... sometimes the screen will stay black and the game will crash to desktop saying "Battlefield 4 has stopped working". It happens on EVERY game session... happens after a minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes or even on the first deploy sometimes.

I thought maybe Punkbuster was the issue but it also happens on servers where Punkbuster is Disabled. I ran a manual update using pbsetup.exe and the problem still occurs.

Can you confirm if someone will look into this? I pre-ordered and paid 50 extra dollars for premium... I used a 50% xp boost and I can't fully enjoy it (unable to finish a game) .... I have ~75% quit ratio on my profile because of this bug.
siskobon
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-10-29 22:02
crashes non stop for me....especialy in jets
Crushyg
CA Enlisted: 2013-01-29
2013-10-29 22:04
its not just multiplayer, I crashed on the test range, and twice in single player aswell as my last crash in multiplayer.
Duellum
BE Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-10-29 22:23
Not playing the game yet,but the soundloop and CTD sounds familiar from BF:BC2.
The way to solve this,was to change soundquality to a different Hz.
Jiggawattt
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-30
2013-10-29 22:25
keep loosing all my progress pretty annoying.
BrainSOsmoof
US Enlisted: 2013-02-05
2013-10-31 01:20
i only get to finish about 30% of my games so the other 70% i loose all the points ive gained throughout the match till it crashes, its really very frustrating
DxMMalice
US Enlisted: 2011-12-19
2013-10-31 01:22
This post has been hidden by the Battlelog administrators.
raptornomad1221
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-10-31 01:23
Same here! Game crashes, lag spikes, it's a whole new world man.
Beowulf324
Enlisted: 2012-02-22
2013-10-31 01:25
My servers keep timing out and i am losing lots of progress and dog tag steals....hard to level up when i'm constantly booted from matches. I get a lot of lag then everyone is running in place...then error connection to server lost.
Throw some ammo my rocket launcher is hungry!
Paragon0722
US Enlisted: 2012-06-05
2013-10-31 01:31
Ya its the industry norm now to do full releases without fixing known bugs. I've been stuck at rank 4 now for about a day. Not to mention I haven't been able to complete a match in the past 4 hours. Thank goodness ARMA 3 is still playable :D
SirVault
Enlisted: 2011-12-25
2013-10-31 01:34
Yep, it just happened to me.

It happened RIGHT after someone shot a rocket right beside me. Just after the rocket sound played, it froze the game.
Syranetic
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-10-31 01:34
It crashes like it's going out of style.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done. - George Carlin
UnfussyOpossum
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-10-31 01:36
same here, with the repeating sounds and boobs indeed
Rasmuswtf
SE Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2013-10-31 01:36
Jester633 said:
Yea its brutal, i've crashed around 6 times now. Was having an awesome game in my T-90 then BAM infinite sound loop of my cannon firing and crash to desktop.


Getting this to.

7970 stock clocks 3gb with 13.11 beta drivers
i5 @ 4.5ghz
xonar dg
8gb ram
SleeZyTheOne
GB Enlisted: 2011-11-01
2013-10-31 01:37
DxMMalice said:
Finish 95% of games without a crash, other 25% I quit because the team sucks cock


Dat math.
Blazur
US Enlisted: 2011-11-17
2013-10-31 01:38
SleeZyTheOne said:
DxMMalice said:
Finish 95% of games without a crash, other 25% I quit because the team sucks cock
Dat math.


That's some funny shit.
I will kill you until you die from it.
Ornategr
GR Enlisted: 2011-11-01
2013-10-31 01:39
You were disconnected from EA Online (1)