pistol and knife only servers allowed??

Pulldozer
NO Enlisted: 2012-03-17
2013-12-10 15:25
benedictlee123 said:
Pulldozer said:
benedictlee123 said:
Level Cap and a few other you tubers played on pistol only servers...
The server was not Ranked or Official.
Yea it is, go to youtube and see.

You're accusing LevelCap of breaking the rules?
I love driving around with my DK2
benedictlee123
CA Enlisted: 2012-10-18
2013-12-10 15:26 , edited 2013-12-10 15:26 by benedictlee123
Pulldozer said:
benedictlee123 said:
Pulldozer said:
benedictlee123 said:
Level Cap and a few other you tubers played on pistol only servers...
The server was not Ranked or Official.
Yea it is, go to youtube and see.
You're accusing LevelCap of breaking the rules?


Your accusing him of breaking rules. I never said they were against rules, I think they should be allowed.
Pulldozer
NO Enlisted: 2012-03-17
2013-12-10 15:26
benedictlee123 said:
Pulldozer said:
benedictlee123 said:
Pulldozer said:
benedictlee123 said:
Level Cap and a few other you tubers played on pistol only servers...
The server was not Ranked or Official.
Yea it is, go to youtube and see.
You're accusing LevelCap of breaking the rules?
Your accusing him of breaking rules.

No. Quite the contrary.
I love driving around with my DK2
benedictlee123
CA Enlisted: 2012-10-18
2013-12-10 15:27
Pulldozer said:
benedictlee123 said:
Pulldozer said:
benedictlee123 said:
Pulldozer said:
benedictlee123 said:
Level Cap and a few other you tubers played on pistol only servers...
The server was not Ranked or Official.
Yea it is, go to youtube and see.
You're accusing LevelCap of breaking the rules?
Your accusing him of breaking rules.
No. Quite the contrary.


No I'm not ,I think they should be allowed as it seems a lot of people are having fun on them. And sooner or later I'm going to need unlocks for my pistol.
Pulldozer
NO Enlisted: 2012-03-17
2013-12-10 15:29
benedictlee123 said:
I think they should be allowed as it seems a lot of people are having fun on them.

They are allowed.
I love driving around with my DK2
spitfiresiemion
PL Enlisted: 2011-11-07
2013-12-10 15:33
Striterax said:
I have a lot of fun on the Pistol and Knife only servers, especially if I equip the DICE tags, people chase me like crazy...

On the other hand, when playing on regular servers Im usually hunted with big knifes all the same so....

It's pointless now anyway, as taken tags are reset after every server side update (got Noken's tags by accident, didn't even know that he was playing) -.-
"He killed me, so he must be cheating" <-- motto of FPS gamers.
Diseasedhope
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-12-10 15:34
benedictlee123 said:
Pulldozer said:
benedictlee123 said:
Pulldozer said:
benedictlee123 said:
Pulldozer said:
benedictlee123 said:
Level Cap and a few other you tubers played on pistol only servers...
The server was not Ranked or Official.
Yea it is, go to youtube and see.
You're accusing LevelCap of breaking the rules?
Your accusing him of breaking rules.
No. Quite the contrary.
No I'm not ,I think they should be allowed as it seems a lot of people are having fun on them. And sooner or later I'm going to need unlocks for my pistol.

benedictlee123 said:
Pulldozer said:
benedictlee123 said:
Pulldozer said:
benedictlee123 said:
Pulldozer said:
benedictlee123 said:
Level Cap and a few other you tubers played on pistol only servers...
The server was not Ranked or Official.
Yea it is, go to youtube and see.
You're accusing LevelCap of breaking the rules?
Your accusing him of breaking rules.
No. Quite the contrary.
No I'm not ,I think they should be allowed as it seems a lot of people are having fun on them. And sooner or later I'm going to need unlocks for my pistol.


Yall are getting butthurt over a youtuber you should stop now before you look more retarded.
HardCheese2
Enlisted: 2013-05-25
2013-12-10 15:34
HashtagRusty said:
If knife and pistol only servers are considered stat boosting, why isn't air superiority?


this

and it seems to boil down to that ea/dice can probably ban/stat reset you at any time for any reason they choose but they say they wont :)
"the greatest enemy of knowledge isnt ignorance, its the illusion of knowledge" (Prof. Steven Hawking)
Diseasedhope
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-12-10 15:38
HardCheese2 said:
HashtagRusty said:
If knife and pistol only servers are considered stat boosting, why isn't air superiority?
this

and it seems to boil down to that ea/dice can probably ban/stat reset you at any time for any reason they choose but they say they wont :)


Any game that involves leveling or stats including MMO's has the right to reset or ban your account for no reason you do not own their online game you are licensing it so they reserve the rights to do what they want. Will they? Probably not.
pythonse
US Enlisted: 2011-11-11
2013-12-10 15:39
how can they disallow knives and pistols but have a tank superiority and air superiority mode in bf3...seriously? thats ludicrous. you have much more to gain from a superiority than a knives and pistols server...stop the non-sense
BOOMBABY-sabz
SE Enlisted: 2012-05-22
2013-12-11 13:14 , edited 2013-12-11 13:14 by BOOMBABY-sabz
Hi guys,

Yes, pistol & knife only servers are allowed, (not on Official servers though).
It's okay if you disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
nutzdamoose
Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-12-11 13:17
YEAH......
" We hold these truths that all blackberrys are created equal " Martin Luther Blackberry
DANNYonPC
NL Enlisted: 2011-11-11
2013-12-11 13:23
BOOMBABY-sabz said:
Hi guys,

Yes, pistol &amp; knife only servers are allowed, (not on Official servers though).


Gonne be some harder on official servers tho.

But nice to hear!
I'm DANNYonPC, and welcome to CasualFeld 4. Want to buy BF4? don't - BF4 is literally one of the worst games i've ever played.. Its terrible
pythonse
US Enlisted: 2011-11-11
2013-12-11 13:25
what is considered an official server?
bsgodfather1
Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-12-11 13:25
Since early sells unlocks are this is pointless
R6ckStar
PT Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-12-11 13:28
what is an official server??
Pulldozer
NO Enlisted: 2012-03-17
2013-12-11 13:32
BOOMBABY-sabz said:
Hi guys,

Yes, pistol &amp; knife only servers are allowed, (not on Official servers though).

It's not allowed on ranked servers either according to THEPR3SIDENT.
I love driving around with my DK2
billionairebot
US Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-12-11 13:33
pythonse said:
how can they disallow knives and pistols but have a tank superiority and air superiority mode in bf3...seriously? thats ludicrous. you have much more to gain from a superiority than a knives and pistols server...stop the non-sense


This.

I also think for "Only" servers it is far less about padding stats and getting unlocks for with specific weapon classes as it about just having fun playing against people in an environment where weapon advantages are minimal, or completely eliminated.

Sure, there might be a complaint here or there about a 93R or G18, (for servers that allow them), but there isn't someone raging every few seconds because some high ranked player keeps killing them with his 50+ star Ace 23/M416. It makes for a seemingly less frustrating experience for a lot of people, which sounds like a good idea to allow.

It also allows for really unique experiences. Run and gun Bolt-Action is a surefire way to die in an all weapons allowed server, but it's pretty fun when everyone else is doing it.
nutzdamoose
Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2013-12-11 13:34
Pulldozer said:
BOOMBABY-sabz said:
Hi guys,

Yes, pistol &amp;amp; knife only servers are allowed, (not on Official servers though).
It's not allowed on ranked servers either according to THEPR3SIDENT.

I just played on one and it is LOTS OF FUN
" We hold these truths that all blackberrys are created equal " Martin Luther Blackberry
EA_Chems
FR Enlisted: 2012-10-11
2013-12-11 13:35 , edited 2013-12-11 13:36 by EA_Chems
Pulldozer said:
BOOMBABY-sabz said:
Hi guys,

Yes, pistol &amp;amp; knife only servers are allowed, (not on Official servers though).
It's not allowed on ranked servers either according to THEPR3SIDENT.


Please refer to the previous reply from BOOMBABY-sabz. She's from DICE Anti-Cheat and the info she provides is spot on.
hf
Forumfield - Home Sweet Home