Thx DICE for making my server empty after Feb 13th

GameFrame
FI Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2014-02-14 10:40 , edited 2014-02-14 10:42 by GameFrame
As topic says. Who is that brain guy who decided to combine both conquest modes together in BL? It was already annoying enough fill your server, now it's nearly impossible to get more than 5 players after idling for 5-8 hours. Does that brain guy expect that everyone who want's to play CQ wants to scroll down one mile long list?

This is my last EA game. I should have learned from BF3, this is more bullshit than it was.
The_Brownstain
FO Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2014-02-14 10:52
mnyeah im only finding like 6 servers with more than 10 people on on conquest :/
KptFreedom
DE Enlisted: 2012-06-30
2014-02-14 10:54
shit. i feel ya OP
GameFrame
2014-02-14 10:58 , edited 2014-02-14 10:59 by GameFrame
I am not kidding. This update kills all ranked servers. Now one new player joins every 10-25th minute ... that means impossible to get games. That apply to 99% of all CQ large servers.

It was most retarded update so far by DICE. An average 12 year idiot should realize that but looks like everything is possible.

If this stays like that. I am going to kill the rest of servers as well.
Daetek
Enlisted: 2013-11-05
2014-02-14 11:35
True i don't even find new servers so i have to play the servers from "history" I don't like this.
GameFrame
2014-02-14 12:52
This post has been removed by the Battlelog administrators.
EA_Rick
IE Enlisted: 2012-10-11
2014-02-14 13:05
Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that we are aware of this change. I have looked into it for you and can let you know that this should be back to normal by next week. I understand why you are frustrated but hopefully letting you know this will put your mind at ease.

Thanks.

~Rick.
Need help? Twitter: @AskEASupport Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AskEASupport For code/account issues, Contact Us at http://help.ea.com Want to be a hero? http://answers.ea.com Ask. Answer. Be the Hero! Need to contact me directly? PM EA_Rick on Answers HQ: http://answers.ea.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/59804
GameFrame
2014-02-14 13:16
As you know, there has been various other issues as well and now this so I lost my temper. Thanks for restoring it next week.
tgryudfgyu
Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2014-02-14 13:19
KptFreedom said:
shit. i feel ya OP
juppeke
BE Enlisted: 2011-10-26
2014-02-14 13:34 , edited 2014-02-14 13:37 by juppeke
@ EA_Rick:

If EA could be a little bit more communicative, a lot of players wouldn't be as frustrated as they are right now.
Really, In big Capitals: we have a patch and it's coming towards you. Some minor explanation of what's in that patch and that's it.

After the patch, literally tens of thousands of players are encountering problems in this totally broken game, and how does EA react? NOT
no communication, no explanation, the sound of silence

People are asking in choir to have a higher tickrate, if it isn't possible, TELL US. But you can't because some EA-employee told us the bang-for-buck-theory.
Just have the guts to admit that this game wasn't developed for PC but for consoles. And when developing was over you guys poorly ported it to PC while it should be the other way around.

You guys really think that the overload in battlepacks or the short way to get all the shotties and pistols or DMR's turns us on? IT DOES NOT!!!
Player appreciation month my *ss......

We want a game that is somehow playable, don't want to die around corners, don't want that "packet-loss-sign" on our screen because BF4 is the only program that suffers under packet-loss. We don't want that headshot icon on our screen all the time, placed there just to hide your incompetence of creating/programming a decent hitreg. Trading kills: same story, we don't care what you put on screen after it happened because: IT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN!!!!

The next in this story is releasing Second Assault while you are not even able to fix all the soundbugs, crashbugs, BF4-has-stopped-working-bugs, can-not-connect-bugs, and a zillion other bugs. But hey, when people are talking about SA, they don't complain about the actual game, isn't it?

Being an early-adapter BF1942 player it hurts me to say this but this game is by far the worst game I have ever played (maybe not I just realise, I also tried the last MOH for a few hours, so still in doubt what game gets the award)

The last few days, there were a lot of admins online in this forum, censoring posts, deleting posts, removing posts of totally frustrated people.
If the Devs would reach the same level of production as you mods, this game would have been fixed a long time ago.

What I really would like is

COMMUNICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-- Now bow, you peasants --
GameFrame
2014-02-18 10:17
EA_Rick said:
Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that we are aware of this change. I have looked into it for you and can let you know that this should be back to normal by next week. I understand why you are frustrated but hopefully letting you know this will put your mind at ease.

Thanks.

~Rick.

Should be back? I can still see Conquest and Conquest Large is combined and still screwing up the server browser and making me to idle half day to get players. Great.