will we ever get this, all i want to do is play certain maps over and over, on specific maps. i hate having to leave then re join and playing half matches all the time and the occasional full match.
server browser is still a mess and i never find servers, so ea/dice let us rent them already!
Indeed, it is coming. I'm afraid we don't have any information on this quite yet, but it is coming soon! Keep your eyes peeled on the Control Room and Battlefield blog, as those are most likely where you'll see it announced first.
Holy_Hotcakes: You can be whatever Potato you want to be, Stiv. Just belieeeeeeve
finally i can sweat some maps 24/7 with huge tickets!
We would love to sell you a new holster we just need to fix the gun first...
Don't worry they will just throw another 2xp weekend or unlock every gun and gadget in the game in another week or so to keep us puppets entertained.
Please EA, give ps4 players the option to rent servers! It's not fair to only let PC players have this. Without the rent server option I find Battlefield 4 on the PS4 less fun than battlefield 3 on the PS3, despite the massive maps. I really really really want the private servers, and so do many other players. HOOAH FOR PRIVATE BF4 PS4 SERVERS!!!!!!
This Private Server intel, from an EA-Mod is good news..... as long as certain Private Server customer's options are included, since we are paying the bill for "OUR" Servers.
The BF4 Public Servers (as of this date), are NOT workable as is... for real TEAMWORK.
Thus: Having your own Private Server will be useless if a Clan, Platoon or individual has little control how it functions... or if real TEAMWORK options are NOT added... or are not available. The BF3 Private Servers were workable... but not perfect by any means for Clans & Larger Organized Platoons. There were no real Competition options included with the BF3 Private Servers.... and that lead to Private Sanctioned Tournaments and Competitions, being almost impossible to hold. A website that puts on Sanctioned online video game War Tournaments... "Urgent Fury"... finally gave up working with BF3. After months of testing BF3 and with a game as unstable for real competitions as BF3 was... Urgent Fury went back to Sanctioned COD Black Ops competitions.
Private Servers for BF4 should have....
1. BF4 Private Servers must have complete control of their maps and modes for custom game play, Clan Wars, Training and general PUBLIC random game play.
2. The BF4 Private Servers(PS) Squad system must be flexible and easy to use to build and organize custom Squads before a match begins. NOT after the match starts!!!
3. The TEAM/Squad comm mic system must use the old BF3 "TEAM and SQUAD Chat" system for game play. All Squads must have the option to customize their comm mic system to what suits their game play. What BF4 offers now for TEAMWORK... is NOT acceptable.
4. In the Private Servers... at the beginning of each new match... the Team that owns the Server, WILL NOT have their Custom Team "Balanced", by the Server to equal the teams on both sides. Custom private Squads will NOT be broken by the Server... ever!
5. This new DICE "Platoons" system, should allow, enhance and add helpful options to the Private Servers for competitions and customized TEAMWORK. And the Admins of that Private Server will decide how, to build that TEAMWORK.
6. a. Private Servers will be RANKED if they abide by the General EA Server Rules for general game play.
b. Private Servers will be UN-RANKED, if any option or item is changed from the General EA Public Rules for competitions.
c. Battlelog... should monitor and keep track of Game results for UN-Ranked matches for judging and competition point keeping for Sanctioned Tournaments, custom Clan War Competitions and Private (Ranked or UN-Ranked) Competitions. If a Clan is holding a Private (Invite Only) Competition and that Competition is following EA's Public General Rules(No added rules and no options changed from EA's Rules)... then the match will be RANKED and points and XP will be awarded to all players.
7. Both Team Sides of the match, in the PRE-GAME LOBBY, can use the comm mics to talk with each other. Example: Your FRIENDLY Team can talk to the opposing ENEMY Team in the Pre-game Lobby before a match. This way both Team Leaders and all players can converse with each other before and after a match. This promotes friendship, camaraderie, aid in Recruiting and ways to organize each match as necessary.
8. COST. BF4 Private Servers should cost no more than BF3's Private Server system's costs. Less if at all possible. The cost of U.S. $25 per month is an overcharge in my opinion. Leasing a Server for a 3-month period is only a small break in cost. Some larger Clans may have to least 2 or more Servers... and that Server least cost gets to costly for private game play. REDUCE PRIVATE SERVER COSTS to your customers!! EA/SONY made millions of dollars from the Private Servers on BF3! "EA's" "Private" Game Servers don't cost that much to run and manage.
9. BF4's Private Server farm should be guaranteed to be up and running for at least 5 years after that game's release date for it's customers. Once a successful BF4 game system is up and running for Competitions... it should be left in place and not force your customers to move to a new games release. Example(BF5).
Soldiers Of Fortune[SoF]
2014-03-06 06:11 , edited 2014-03-06 06:12 by garret28_71
дайс, вы уже задрали с беспантовыми патчами, вместо исправлений еще больше косячите! в своих патчах добавляете все то, что типа исправили. давайте уже частные сервера. ни копейки больше не потрачу на ваши произведения искуства!
Если я вас напрягаю или раздражаю, то вы всегда можете забиться в углу и поплакать.(с)
I cant wait for our own Servers, Im gonna ban all Americans, Europeans, Asians. You make us Lag and Piss us off.
Dear god, did anyone actually read redknights nonsense?
How can you tell now what country people are playing from as anyone can just change their tags to say they are american or whatever?.
What chuckster said is a good point.. I've also wondered with this new bf how are you going to know where each and every player is from.. Back on bf3 it was so easy to look up bf3 stats and the server you're playing on would light up like a Xmas tree with all the flag colours.. Bf4 version doesn't.. I really think it's going to be hard to keep the out of region players out.. The only way is the ability to show the ping.. I did read some time back that in the set up of the servers it could have disable " quick match" which should eliminate a majority of them..
Can we switch off commander mode and levelution?