We're currently experiencing infrastructure issues affecting game launch and statistics access. Networking teams are hard at work to help restore service to us all!

Phantom Program Phase Two

rouvio
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2014-04-04 06:28 , edited 2014-04-04 06:28 by rouvio
hey guys - are the horns sound in the mp3 on KS1942 website a train horn or ship horn?
couldn't quite make it out. it sounds like either one, and both were given in KS's poems (ie: a train and a ship).
Shaaadowz
SE Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2014-04-04 06:29 , edited 2014-04-04 06:29 by Shaaadowz
AlpineSwift said:
http://medalofhonor.wikia.com/wiki/Neptune%27s_Net [medalofhonor.wikia.com]Someone contacted Kevin directly and got the message in swedish that mentions "We are mother...We are Rabbit"....

Probably contacted the wrong one, the troll? Seeing as it looks like it's been google-translated from English to Swedish.
rouvio
US Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2014-04-04 06:43 , edited 2014-04-04 06:47 by rouvio
rouvio said:
hey guys - are the horns sound in the mp3 on KS1942 website a train horn or ship horn?
couldn't quite make it out. it sounds like either one, and both were given in KS's poems (ie: a train and a ship).

lol 15121 replies and no one can help me with this question? :)
I'm trying a lead here (not giving any clues because i do not want to derail this one.. When I have solid one I'll give it). please help a brother.
foxhunt_king
Enlisted: 2013-10-30
2014-04-04 06:46
I was just at 32-15 with over 7,000 points on Rush, and the game froze.

OH HEY A RIDDLE! I totally forget now how many problems there are with the game! What a great distraction!

>Anyone interested in going into the media or politics - take note!
Cngswift
US Enlisted: 2013-01-04
2014-04-04 06:46
rouvio said:
rouvio said:
I'm trying a lead here. please help a brother.

I would assume ships, trains are actually large whistles aren't they? more a shrill sound than a horn?
ScrappySeconds
AU Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2014-04-04 06:48
FTangShadow said:
AirborneDropper said:
ISh0tTheSheriff said:
LeftB4Dead said:
edave95 said:
------x--x------
---x---^---x----
x---^--o--^---x
---x---^---x----
------x--x------

this looks like a carrier group formation...dont know if that means anything
i realise this is deleted now but idk
Tell the guy they have to mortar where the "x" are.
Now that you mention it. Back when I was searching for "Wings" in regards to Navy Stuff, I found an article mentioning a Carrier with his Wings - which mainly is another words for the destroyers and submarines guarding a carrier together making up a carrier strike group.

But since I went to sleep last night while everyone claimed to be on to something BIIIIG: DId anything happen? Reading tha last few pages it seems like nothing has changed XD
The diagram changed. It went from the one shown above to this:

xx
x^x
xox
xx
xx
Incorrect Airborn. It started as that. Due to the way battlelog processes the characters, unnecessary spaces are removed. So he used hyphens as placeholders for the spaces. The correct ASCII picture is as follows:

------x--x------
---x---^---x----
x------o------x
---x-------x----
------x--x------

Someone mentioned this before so by no means am I taking credit for it... I just think it's a really good idea. Maybe the o indicates the crashed plane, the x's are where 10 people need to be in the water and die all at the same time. The ^ is the shark fin. In one of the riddles it was said something about blood in the water... Maybe the 10 people need to die in the water at the same time when the shark is at that point in the water... I know it's a long shot but it would make sense.
ISh0tTheSheriff
IE Enlisted: 2011-11-09
2014-04-04 06:51
ScrappySeconds said:
FTangShadow said:
AirborneDropper said:
ISh0tTheSheriff said:
LeftB4Dead said:
edave95 said:
------x--x------
---x---^---x----
x---^--o--^---x
---x---^---x----
------x--x------

Now that you mention it. Back when I was searching for "Wings" in regards to Navy Stuff, I found an article mentioning a Carrier with his Wings - which mainly is another words for the destroyers and submarines guarding a carrier together making up a carrier strike group.

But since I went to sleep last night while everyone claimed to be on to something BIIIIG: DId anything happen? Reading tha last few pages it seems like nothing has changed XD

xx
x^x
xox
xx
xx
Incorrect Airborn. It started as that. Due to the way battlelog processes the characters, unnecessary spaces are removed. So he used hyphens as placeholders for the spaces. The correct ASCII picture is as follows:

------x--x------
---x---^---x----
x------o------x
---x-------x----
------x--x------
Someone mentioned this before so by no means am I taking credit for it... I just think it's a really good idea. Maybe the o indicates the crashed plane, the x's are where 10 people need to be in the water and die all at the same time. The ^ is the shark fin. In one of the riddles it was said something about blood in the water... Maybe the 10 people need to die in the water at the same time when the shark is at that point in the water... I know it's a long shot but it would make sense.

This sounds just over the top concodering how "easy" it was to trigger the other eastereggs. Also if it was about the sharks there would have to be 2 fins in the picture.
TheGateKeeper26
MX Enlisted: 2011-11-01
2014-04-04 06:54
Cngswift said:
rouvio said:
rouvio said:
I'm trying a lead here. please help a brother.
I would assume ships, trains are actually large whistles aren't they? more a shrill sound than a horn?

https://soundcloud.com/thegatekeeper26/amb-mp3-kevinsimpson1942-com [soundcloud.com]

I can hear a ship and big waves
TheBullzeyeKK
GB Enlisted: 2012-12-05
2014-04-04 06:59
BillyVandergaw said:
I've figured it out guys.

------x--x------

---x--- ^ ---x---

x------o------x

---x-------x----

------x--x------

What we're looking at is a circle of death! Those X's in the ascii diagram is dead markers. You need to have a bunch of people die in the water around the center. Now where is the center? Is it the buoy? Is it a person? The ^ is actually a shark fin out of water.

The clue was "Blood is in the water"

Someone needs to get 10 people in the water, and they need to die all at once to attract the shark!

You are closer than you think ;)
Lucki3
PL Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2014-04-04 07:01
ISh0tTheSheriff said:
ScrappySeconds said:
FTangShadow said:
AirborneDropper said:
ISh0tTheSheriff said:
LeftB4Dead said:
edave95 said:
------x--x------
---x---^---x----
x---^--o--^---x
---x---^---x----
------x--x------

xx
x^x
xox
xx
xx

------x--x------
---x---^---x----
x------o------x
---x-------x----
------x--x------
This sounds just over the top concodering how "easy" it was to trigger the other eastereggs. Also if it was about the sharks there would have to be 2 fins in the picture.

sorry its an actual map, nashar I think, theres a pix its round pg 700 so...
MicroTurtlePK
Enlisted: 2012-05-08
2014-04-04 07:02
The Easter egg on the maps is cool, but if we can pool together our theories and resources we could crack the password
TheGateKeeper26
MX Enlisted: 2011-11-01
2014-04-04 07:04
ArmouredKKtheone said:
BillyVandergaw said:

------x--x------

---x--- ^ ---x---

x------o------x

---x-------x----

------x--x------

What we're looking at is a circle of death! Those X's in the ascii diagram is dead markers. You need to have a bunch of people die in the water around the center. Now where is the center? Is it the buoy? Is it a person? The ^ is actually a shark fin out of water.

Someone needs to get 10 people in the water, and they need to die all at once to attract the shark!

Wait a sec, you know whats the password/what happened to Kevin/how to trigger the easter egg? Sorry, been away for a while lol
ScrappySeconds
2014-04-04 07:05
ArmouredKKtheone said:
BillyVandergaw said:

------x--x------

---x--- ^ ---x---

x------o------x

---x-------x----

------x--x------

How do you know?
TheBullzeyeKK
GB Enlisted: 2012-12-05
2014-04-04 07:06
TheGateKeeper26 said:
ArmouredKKtheone said:
BillyVandergaw said:

------x--x------

---x--- ^ ---x---

x------o------x

---x-------x----

------x--x------

Wait a sec, you know whats the password/what happened to Kevin/how to trigger the easter egg? Sorry, been away for a while lol

No one in this forum likes me anymore. I have an idea as to what the easter egg is but I am trying to figure out where to look and how to trigger it
TheGrimGames
US Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2014-04-04 07:06
ArmouredKKtheone said:
BillyVandergaw said:

------x--x------

---x--- ^ ---x---

x------o------x

---x-------x----

------x--x------

You say that like you know.
PerksAndCocaine
US Enlisted: 2014-03-14
2014-04-04 07:07
ArmouredKKtheone said:
TheGateKeeper26 said:
ArmouredKKtheone said:
BillyVandergaw said:

------x--x------

---x--- ^ ---x---

x------o------x

---x-------x----

------x--x------

No one in this forum likes me anymore. I have an idea as to what the easter egg is but I am trying to figure out where to look and how to trigger it

Told to Dive Deep Were You? ;-)
KlawzAU
AU Enlisted: 2012-01-14
2014-04-04 07:08 , edited 2014-04-04 07:09 by KlawzAU
ArmouredKKtheone said:

I'd suggest no one listen to anything this centre of attention loving teen has to say.

D1CE platoon.. rofl? complete with a badly done emblem trying to imitate someone official.

http://gifrific.gifrific.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif [gifrific.gifrific.netdna-cdn.com]
Acid_Snake
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2014-04-04 07:09
ArmouredKKtheone said:
TheGateKeeper26 said:
ArmouredKKtheone said:
BillyVandergaw said:

------x--x------

---x--- ^ ---x---

x------o------x

---x-------x----

------x--x------

Its a hell of a theory for sure dude, but its gonna be difficult to pull it off with 10 people at once. You pull this off and its right your name is gonna become legend over the forums. But still I think its a unique idea, definitely outside the box. All I can say is I hope that works for sure.
ScrappySeconds
Lucki3 said:
ISh0tTheSheriff said:
ScrappySeconds said:
FTangShadow said:
AirborneDropper said:
ISh0tTheSheriff said:
LeftB4Dead said:
edave95 said:
------x--x------
---x---^---x----
x---^--o--^---x
---x---^---x----
------x--x------

xx
x^x
xox
xx
xx

------x--x------
---x---^---x----
x------o------x
---x-------x----
------x--x------
sorry its an actual map, nashar I think, theres a pix its round pg 700 so...

There's no proof of that. Only speculation. Nothing has been confirmed.
infamousKONVICT
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
Quick overlay of KS.com and Nansha Strike with the X's and O's

http://i60.tinypic.com/34rcbhx.jpg [i60.tinypic.com]