What’s Next in Battlefield 4?

AngeloNis
NL Enlisted: 2013-12-10
2016-05-06 21:01 , edited 2016-05-06 21:02 by AngeloNis
Exactly ^^
blackops_nl
NL Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2016-05-06 21:06 , edited 2016-05-06 21:10 by blackops_nl
My guts tell me BF1 is gonne follow hardline there are to much gamers that dont like WW1 and even WW2
I will try the beta?or what it will be but if the game play changes are to big its gonne be a no go for me!
handek1986
Enlisted: 2011-10-29
2016-05-06 22:05
blackops_nl said:
My guts tell me BF1 is gonne follow hardline there are to much gamers that dont like WW1 and even WW2
I will try the beta?or what it will be but if the game play changes are to big its gonne be a no go for me!

ok bye
marcobenito316
US Enlisted: 2014-07-20
2016-05-06 22:30
What a mistake with WW1. I hope they continue to support BF4. Make new dlcs and make them for purchase if need be. First of all, WW1 with an alterante history already puts it on the level of cod... WW1 with techonology? game has already failed and gone far away from what battlefield is. Just continue to support BF4 for those of us who cannot relate to battles from 101 years ago... Should have just made Battlefield Ming Dynasty and incorporated technology into 1500's warfare lol. Lame... KEEP SUPPORTING BF4 , because I will not purchase this WW1 and if I have to I will go to Infinite Warfare... Whatever
Sniper047
SK Enlisted: 2011-12-24
2016-05-06 23:23
Guys,stop this negative bullshit,nobody is forcing you to play it.Dice decided to do something new for us,, you dont have to appreciate it, but it would not hurt you, to be thankfull..
DESKTOP Intel Core i7-3930K Six-Core, 3.20GHz Cooler Master TPC 812** ASUS P9X79 DELUXE** Corsair 8GB KIT DDR3 1866MHz CL9 Dominator GT** EVGA GeForce GTX780 Superclocked** Corsair Neutron GTX Series 120GB 7mm SATA III** Western Digital RE4 1000GB 64MB cache** Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 1000W** LG BH10LS-LRBB** 22" iiyama ProLite E2273HDS** Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit COMMANDER Apple iPad WiFi CELL 64GB
marcobenito316
US Enlisted: 2014-07-20
2016-05-06 23:30
I am not thankful. I am thankful for the free dlcs on BF4. I have zero interest in the past. Then what makes it worse is the butcher it by doing things that make it sci fi.. Again, if I want that I would play COD which I plan on doing. Then I saw it is going to be 79 dollars for the standard edition??? lol NO thanks
Sniper047
SK Enlisted: 2011-12-24
2016-05-06 23:47
marcobenito316 said:
I am not thankful. I am thankful for the free dlcs on BF4. I have zero interest in the past. Then what makes it worse is the butcher it by doing things that make it sci fi.. Again, if I want that I would play COD which I plan on doing. Then I saw it is going to be 79 dollars for the standard edition??? lol NO thanks

I love BF from BFBC2 to BF4 too and YES, I would definetly pay for more BF4 DLC. What I am trying to say,is:Its too early to judge the game from trailer. I think, most people are get use to modern era from past titles (BF,COD,ARMA,CS...) and dont know what to expect.Rather then wait and play BF3/BF4 they put #@$ to forums.
DESKTOP Intel Core i7-3930K Six-Core, 3.20GHz Cooler Master TPC 812** ASUS P9X79 DELUXE** Corsair 8GB KIT DDR3 1866MHz CL9 Dominator GT** EVGA GeForce GTX780 Superclocked** Corsair Neutron GTX Series 120GB 7mm SATA III** Western Digital RE4 1000GB 64MB cache** Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 1000W** LG BH10LS-LRBB** 22" iiyama ProLite E2273HDS** Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit COMMANDER Apple iPad WiFi CELL 64GB
johnnymontana79
Enlisted: 2014-01-06
2016-05-07 00:00
Im quite disappointed with this news. I love BF4 but i have very little interest to play WW1 game. It would be ok as a spin off or something but not a main game. Obviously some people are entusiastic about it but this was the one game i was looking forward to this year far more than any other and now i have no interest. Im sure i will buy the game an play it a bit but i think it will be like hardline and battlefront i like them games but i dont play them much they are like a nice extra but not really anything i can get that addicted to. So looks like ill be sticking with BF4 for another few years and play BF1 now and again for a few hours.

I might be wrong but I doubt it I much prefer modern stuff. Even WW2 would have been alot better than this. I just really hope that Dice will launch a season pass 2 for bf4 with another 5 expansion packs. I would much prefer to pay for that than some world war 1 shooter. I know they are done with BF4 so they wont make a second season but i really wish they would.

This is not an attack on BF1 for anyone who wants to defend it. Its just my personal reaction I cant understand why they would pick this and I think after the first week or two everyone will be back on BF4 as this game just looks like a gimmick. All the famous bf4 youtubers hyping this to the hilt and the community wants to like it but i just dont see it myself. I think it will probably be a flop or if not a flop a game that loses its user base fast. Hopefully im wrong and i love it but i cant see myself caring too much about this game.
lachach666
Enlisted: 2013-08-23
2016-05-07 00:06
Right on Montana,I share your pain !!! I was scared to even look at the news and almost fell off my chair when it was revealed to be WW1.

No one was even born or know anything about it, seems like a total different game now.

I wouldve loved WW 2 or present time like BF3 and BF4 but this ? Im speechless. horses,zeppelins,shovels ???

I hope they come out with new maps for BF4 , im not tired of the game just get tired of playing the same maps.

Another 30 map pack would be great even if we have to pay for it.

NO SOUP FOR US !!!
johnnymontana79
2016-05-07 00:11
yeah and the worse thing is they wont bring out second season pass for bf4. Probably their next game will be battlefield the vikings and it will be going around on horses and viking boats wit an axe i think that i would actually even prefer that to ww1 as a main game. Should have been bf5 game and then they could scam us for more money with a ww1 spin off like hardline. WW1 just makes no sense to me. I dont want mace combat. Way less gun choice. Not much attachments. Ancient guns and technology. I will buy this game because i buy every bf game but it will end up like all the others play a few hours then back to bf4 and r6 siege for real game.
lachach666
2016-05-07 00:20
Montana, what if BF1 is a bust like hardline was ? Do you think then they will make more maps for BF4 if alot of people are still playing it ?

Damn i wanted to shoot some nazis !!!
johnnymontana79
2016-05-07 00:28
lachach666 said:
Montana, what if BF1 is a bust like hardline was ? Do you think then they will make more maps for BF4 if alot of people are still playing it ?

Damn i wanted to shoot some nazis !!!

They might but by the time the game has flopped if it does flop its gonna be like 6-8 months from now and then they would have to make the decision it would take more months then they have to make it so even if that happened its gonna be like a year from now earliest that you would get the first expansion. Thats a long time and if it does flop people might give up on bf4 altogether in anger since the last bf games were battlefront, hardline and when bf4 came out it was bugged so its a bad track record of a few years.

They may not have the same customer base after another rip off game that turns out to have small community and a season pass you buy that nobody plays because it has no real play list just small little play lists that people give up on.

I know im being negative but i just love battlefield and it annoys me these youtubers making its sound AWESOME same as they did wit hardline and battlefront they are basically just shilling it. No way these guys are really this excited about getting rid of all their good guns and using pee shooters and maces instead. This game could send battlefield down the drain.
artStar-x
US Enlisted: 2012-12-12
2016-05-07 00:34 , edited 2016-05-07 00:35 by artStar-x
I think that compared to Call of Duty (Battlefield natural contender) and the predecessor, Battlefield 3, we've got a lot more that we could expected from Battlefield 4. The free community operations (Night maps) were a great addition to the game outside from the expected DLC's. However, the current game already has been showing signs of tiredness and stagnation for a while now. Overall, I think we were already long overdue to a new battlefield game.

Hyped for the future of the franchise.

lachach666 said:
NO SOUP FOR US !!!

Um, excuse me, I - I think you forgot my bread.
lachach666
2016-05-07 01:31
you want bread ? 2 dollars $ !!!
BLACKCHEV
AU Enlisted: 2012-02-17
2016-05-07 07:35
Boys and Girls...remember BF Hardline? Everyone thought that was gonna be the ducks nuts. As good if not better than the others BFs. And look what happened...lots and lots of gamers flipped the bird to it. Gave it the proverbial finger so to speak. Maybe just maybe BF1 will be different. Let's see. But this time I'm gonna wait for the reviews before I waste my money...AGAIN. I have up COD cause it sucked. Hope I don't give up BF over this one.
johnnymontana79
2016-05-07 08:01
BLACKCHEV said:
Boys and Girls...remember BF Hardline? Everyone thought that was gonna be the ducks nuts. As good if not better than the others BFs. And look what happened...lots and lots of gamers flipped the bird to it. Gave it the proverbial finger so to speak. Maybe just maybe BF1 will be different. Let's see. But this time I'm gonna wait for the reviews before I waste my money...AGAIN. I have up COD cause it sucked. Hope I don't give up BF over this one.

Yeah thats how i feel. Dont get me wrong if BF5 was coming out this year and BF1 was coming out as a kind of hardline type game then I would be really excited for both.

Hardline and battlefront everyone was raving about before launch just like now but it didnt work out. I love hardline and i love battlefront but they are not in the same league as BF4 they are not even close. And also because people in general didnt like them they dont have the best player base.

The only hope i have is that since they are calling this BF1 that maybe they still have plans for BF5 next year.

I am a sucker i will buy anything battlefield. But I would rather a game that consumes me than a game that is a nice addition on the side to play now and again.

I just like modern warfare games on BF than this kind of thing. Even world war 2 would have been so much better than this. And i would have been disappointed with WW2 but not disappointed on this level.

PLEASE DICE MAKE SECOND SEASON PASS FOR BF4

One last thing what is it with this new trend of season passes. They used to be pay 50 for 5 expansions. Now they are pay 50 for 4 expansions. They are already a rip off but they are just becoming more so. And if you buy them for a game that is not popular like hardline or battlefront then its almost impossible to get in a server because they are not put in a playlist with the old maps. They are not even put in a playlist with all the season pass. The only playlists in general are a 4 map only playlist and they die out after a month or two in general. So buying season pass has become more like buying disposable maps. I know thy try not to split the community but then they just end up selling you a product that has no users.
BLACKCHEV
AU Enlisted: 2012-02-17
2016-05-07 11:41
Johnny M...I agree. Every mofo game producer since gaming started has done the WWs. I'm unsure if DICE may have lost its way with BF1.
Did they go to the market place to check this out? Or did they just gamble they'd sell it ok on release. Like the rebirth of Duke Nukem...if it ends up being crap and you bought it at a game shop (not k-mart or woolies)...get your money back. I'll wait for the reviews this time.
Bry24830793
GB Enlisted: 2011-12-29
2016-05-07 16:43
Words fail me. Their not getting my hard earned £.
Neoroify
EG Enlisted: 2011-11-25
2016-05-07 17:32
AIphaSoyuz said:
CptainBlue said:
Yi-yi-yikes said:
Hey, i would like an answer here please @DICE.
https://youtu.be/5-QOpMdGZso [youtu.be]

What punkbuster does????

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/726806220013730816/632660167/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]
Good question. This battle report is very hilarius (or sad). Many players are suspected of hacks there and you...95-21. You have multiples bans for hacks: http://metabans.com/search/Yi-yi-yikes. [metabans.com] Incredible.
you have 1.22 k/d with your stats you shouln't even dare to talk about the game.

People like you make me sick.
Say #YES for hashtags!! http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2955065670070991346/1/
-aarp-19Crib
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-05-07 21:49
I'm not sure I'm up to a WW1 game.

I guess dice has ran out of ideas. WW1 was gas, trench warfare, rain, and muck, and damn little territory taken for all the lives lost. Dice may also end up being casualty.
"I'll never forget what's her name!"

Thread is locked.