Thread is locked.

Six Quick Facts About Battlefield 4 Community Oper

dagons43
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2015-10-14 20:29
How come I finish the latest zodiac mission and it didn't count my last five revives and didn't give me my tag. Battlelog needs to be fixed it has some serious issues
LOLGotYerTags
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2015-10-14 23:55
@MrFlupsy
hey , I have a great idea.. how about you spend 24 hours in the barn and learn to post without the Swearing.. Souds good doesn't it?

AWESOME!
One day, I shall come back... Yes, I shall come back... Until then, There must be no regrets, No tears, No anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, And prove to me I am not mistaken in mine... I'm a Volunteer Forum Moderator and any views and opinions I share are mine and mine only.. Posts that are not blue posted do not officially represent EA/DICE nor their affiliates.
Devilfruit55
Enlisted: 2015-10-11
2015-10-15 04:48
i see i see intresting
tommydude100
Enlisted: 2013-12-27
2015-10-15 07:27
i am not sure i had the same problem
unknowndude157
US Enlisted: 2012-10-07
2015-10-16 13:42
Hey any DICE team member I have a small request. Weapon Pack. I mean I know there is a lot of weapons in the game already but every time more come out, I get disappointed because I have just wanted one gun since BF3. The MK12 SPR DMR. I want a precise single fire M16 for all my classes. I post on level cap vids and jackfrags and on this forum but I doubt you will see it.
All regards Community Member
benzbigboss
TH Enlisted: 2013-02-20
2015-10-17 03:21
Rojo_the_Rooster said:
Well alrighty then!...does this also include game patches/adjustments in release?
Doomshroom67
NZ Enlisted: 2013-03-29
2015-10-17 04:58
I love what you are doing DICE with still bringing out new content for a game that came out in 2013. Most game companies give up after the season pass is over. Keep up with the great work. One question though, what will happen on the release of Star wars battlefront, because Myself and many fans alike would still love the updates and new content. Will you move on the battlefront, or update both simultaneously.

One Thing i would personally like to see is more mixed playlists. Ones that have base, premium and night ops maps. and at a random rotation, not in order of: all base maps, then cr, then sa... It would be cool to play a golmud, then a pearl market, then a hammerhead, then a hainan.
thabizz909
Enlisted: 2012-10-23
2015-10-18 01:43
Dice L.A. will still be improving the game while Dice's main headquarters in Sweden is focused on Star Wars Battlefront, when they feel BF4 is up to the same standard as BF3 currently is, then both teams will focus on Battlefront instead of just one team. That's what they were doing when Battlefront was still in development stage.
WhiteMagik2189
US Enlisted: 2013-08-18
2015-10-19 21:23
i have an off topic issue that i would like to throw out for any Dev. or anyone that can help.. i cant complete my campaign. i get to the part of the second chapter when the guy gets shot on the roof but it wont load properly. i just get a black screen with the loading icon flashing, but the game sounds and sequences still happen. if i fire a weapon while this is happening i still hear it and i still die. i would like to get my multiplayer weapons and tags from completing the campaign but again, i cant with this being an issue.. Could anyone, preferably a Dev. either shed some light on this or help me out in some way...ive tried other game discs with the same problem
KingKlassik
US Enlisted: 2013-11-20
2015-10-20 19:02
Fixnow said:
Here are six quick facts about Battlefield 4 Community Operations to get you up to speed!

The upcoming Battlefield 4 Community Operations was birthed out of the Community Map Project, which started as a way to involve the community in the development of a map from the very beginning, and at the same time reveal what making a map in Battlefield 4 is all about. We have been using the Community Test Environment (CTE) to show off the map from the very humble beginnings (grey-boxed very simple) to its current state, when it is almost finished and ready for release.

Here are six quick facts about Battlefield 4 Community Operations to get you up to speed:

1. IT WAS DEVELOPED WITH THE COMMUNITY
The map Operation Outbreak was made hand-in-hand with the community. We started out by setting some basic guidelines, and then we started asking questions via polls. These polls directed what the map ended up like. In the end, your votes created a jungle map that was highly destructible, infantry focused, and medium-sized.

2. ITS BACKSTORY INVOLVES MONKEYS
Like most Battlefield maps, Operation Outbreak has a story behind it. A secret Indonesian medical research facility has been developing a virus… and testing that virus on monkeys. An incident where the monkeys got loose and wreaked havoc on the surrounding valley was picked up by military intelligence, prompting the US and China forces to send a force to the area to seize the research.

3. IT COULD HAVE TAKEN PLACE IN THE DESERT (OR IN THE MOUNTAINS)
As you can tell from the screenshots, the map takes place in a dense jungle, full of places to hide and ambush your opponents. But it didn’t have to be that way: other locale options the community voted on was a Desert and Mountains/Forest environment.

4. IT HAS FIVE KEY LOCATIONS
The community also helped choose the points of interest of the map which resulted in the five major ones we have today: Medical Facility, Temple, Ghost Town, Fishing Village, and the Palm Oil Plantation.

5. THERE’S A TEMPLE WITH A HUGE WATERFALL IN THE CENTER
Initially, there was no Temple planned for the map, but popular demand from the community showed that it was something people really wanted. We used your feedback and made the waterfall we were working on into a Temple ruins with some really interesting gameplay.

6. YOU PICKED THE NAME
As the final poll we asked for name suggestions for the Community Map – and we got LOTS of names. We picked our top favorites and had you guys vote on the best name in there. The end result was Operation Outbreak, so that’s where we landed!

The map will release as a part of Battlefield 4 Community Operations, a free* DLC pack coming for all Battlefield 4 players in Fall 2015. See you in the jungle!

*REQUIRES BATTLEFIELD 4 FULL GAME ON APPLICABLE PLATFORM.
People of Dice I have an idea Called Battlefield:Afterlife and I want to share my ideas. If there a way I can get in contact with. Thank you
Th3Publ1cEn3my
PK Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2015-10-23 11:23
hi guys , iam still cant understand why cant we have G3 and M16A3 ,, sar21 is crap also cz805 too why not adding G3 guys come on dice add G3 and m16a3 .. what takes u guys so long to add these guns .. add a weapon dlc we should have these guns .. if they were in bf3 why not in b4 .... please its my request add them
PieRowZz
AU Enlisted: 2014-05-31
2015-10-24 00:08
When is Community Operations going to release?
jessekillsyou
Enlisted: 2014-11-09
2015-10-24 01:00
I want the XM8 back into the battlefield series it was the best assault I want it like we had it in badcompany2 as an assault rifle as an SMG and last but not least as an LMG
Thetrollingoki
US Enlisted: 2014-01-07
2015-10-24 01:50
0/10 had enough jungle maps would fight in a russian forest.
AWS is my waifu.The mods here r oppresin mah rites.
Pro4TLZZ
GB Enlisted: 2012-12-22
2015-10-24 12:33
Thetrollingoki said:
What ?
Former Battlefield 4 CTE Tester
Thetrollingoki
US Enlisted: 2014-01-07
2015-10-24 12:41
SoUWantToBeAPie said:
Thetrollingoki said:
What ?

Yee
AWS is my waifu.The mods here r oppresin mah rites.
xOTMJeff
Enlisted: 2014-12-26
2015-10-25 02:45
malvinkamara said:
listen !! i need to get something off my chest. I am very very concerned. i have been a BF fan since BF3, I defected from COD after MW2. Now this is my major concern I feel BF are making the same mistake COD did, when they released MW3 and the crap thats coming out now they trying to hard to be forward thinking and churning out utter rubbish, when I play hardline i nearly vomited, BF$ is one of the best games I have ever played and this hardline rubbish is very very dissapointing given the high standards that have been set. I can't even put a finger on what I don't like about it but it just feels wrong, I am now back on BF4 and enjoying gaming again but if the next BF is like hardline I will die a little inside.

hardline is the result of GTA v and bf4 having a baby
Screwy
riski_yoshis
Enlisted: 2015-05-26
2015-10-25 04:37
yesssssss new free dlc
Pro4TLZZ
GB Enlisted: 2012-12-22
2015-10-25 06:45 , edited 2015-10-25 06:45 by Pro4TLZZ
xOTMJeff said:
malvinkamara said:
listen !! i need to get something off my chest. I am very very concerned. i have been a BF fan since BF3, I defected from COD after MW2. Now this is my major concern I feel BF are making the same mistake COD did, when they released MW3 and the crap thats coming out now they trying to hard to be forward thinking and churning out utter rubbish, when I play hardline i nearly vomited, BF$ is one of the best games I have ever played and this hardline rubbish is very very dissapointing given the high standards that have been set. I can't even put a finger on what I don't like about it but it just feels wrong, I am now back on BF4 and enjoying gaming again but if the next BF is like hardline I will die a little inside.
hardline is the result of GTA v and bf4 having a baby
Yesss
Former Battlefield 4 CTE Tester
JDmartinezO
CO Enlisted: 2013-10-05
2015-10-26 05:46
Cuando mierdas es otoño???

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.