IIDarth_GibboII said:Yes, I did it on my own, and the lights do not matter once you activate all 20 of them.
Is it possible to do it on your own? And also do you have to turn the lights off when you've finished with them or do they turn off themselves?
If you're on PS4 I can add you.
I am on Xbox One, sorry.
You don't need to turn them all on, in my case there were only 18 on. Once the buttons don't work anymore you're done, the keypad should be there. If the tree next to the post is gone, the keypad may be barely visible, use IRNV in that case.
It has to be YOU who entered the code in the keypad, otherwise the code isn't for you. It doesn't matter who pushed the switches to get the lantern on.
If you are to slow or enter a wrong code you hear a buzzing sound. Just enter the code again. If you entered the code correctly the keypad should disappear. The lantern will start blinking and after 3 minutes the important part will show in the blinking process. Make sure you capture that in a stable video.
There's a 70 page thread about it by DANNYonPC. We're decoding the morse for people there since yesterday. Post you video there please so we don't need to follow multiple threads. There are at least 4 people there decoding the morse code videos for people 24/7. Thread: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064801500191633/
You can do all this solo. It is confirmed that you can get your code on both unranked and private servers in pre-round mode (1 of 4). You can claim your reward in a ranked server pre-round, but you might need to stand at the tower up to 5 minutes.
So to recap, If you post a video for decoding the morse please take note of the following:
Before you post anything take note of the following:
- it has to be YOU who entered the code in the keypad on the post, otherwise the decoded code isn't for you.
- if you entered the code correctly the keypad MUST disappear, otherwise you were to slow or made an error, you can enter the code again.
- once the keypad disappears the lantern starts flickering, the code comes up after 3 minutes. Make sure you capture that part with a stable video.
- once you get your code follow the instructions from JackFrags video on how to get your reward.
- you might need to wait longer at the watertower than 2 minutes. Up to 5 minutes is normal.
BF addict, [URL='http://goo.gl/gi4lQW'][color=#FF9130]GorillaZ Clan[/color][/URL] founding member, BF1 DICE Friend, BF GameChanger participant, volunteer forum moderator & admin in the [URL='https://goo.gl/3N3P6r'][color=#FF9130]BF1[/color][/URL] & [URL='https://goo.gl/wiL9Ms'][color=#FF9130]BF4[/color][/URL] Facebook group.
[RIGHT][SIZE=1][ [URL='https://goo.gl/RLzNYB'][color=#FF9130]YouTube[/color][/URL] ] - [ [URL='https://goo.gl/in5nQf'][color=#FF9130]Twitter[/color][/URL] ][/SIZE][/RIGHT]