Thread is locked.

Shotguns Are Not OP........ I AM

Magic_Pepee
LT Enlisted: 2013-03-25
2016-06-16 13:04
i see that me trying to beat some coherence into your head was entirely pointless. you still don't get that you console guys do not play on high ticket servers, where matches can take forever, do not have to leave games because of cheaters or get banned by badmins.
x_Undaunted_x
CH Enlisted: 2013-03-17
2016-06-16 13:49 , edited 2016-06-16 13:49 by x_Undaunted_x
Pepe8D said:
you still don't get that you console guys do not play on high ticket servers, where matches can take forever, do not have to leave games because of cheaters or get banned by badmins.

Actually, we do have high ticket servers (we even had them in BF3 on last gen consoles) and there are plenty of badmins that kick/ban. Granted, the high ticket servers aren't as prevalent as they used to be, but they do exist. I've played plenty of rounds that lasted close to or over an hour as well as being kicked just for killing the admin (which happens pretty frequently when you strafe kill them with the stealth jet.)
SmokeD_BabooN
MG Enlisted: 2013-11-08
2016-06-16 13:52
Pepe8D said:
i see that me trying to beat some coherence into your head was entirely pointless. you still don't get that you console guys do not play on high ticket servers, where matches can take forever, do not have to leave games because of cheaters or get banned by badmins.

I wonder how hard it is for you to click quit?

Do you use an optic mouse at full 2500 dpi and a mechanical keyboard for that?
bananahead81
GB Enlisted: 2012-04-05
2016-06-17 07:25
x_Undaunted_x said:
Pepe8D said:
you still don't get that you console guys do not play on high ticket servers, where matches can take forever, do not have to leave games because of cheaters or get banned by badmins.
Actually, we do have high ticket servers (we even had them in BF3 on last gen consoles) and there are plenty of badmins that kick/ban. Granted, the high ticket servers aren't as prevalent as they used to be, but they do exist. I've played plenty of rounds that lasted close to or over an hour as well as being kicked just for killing the admin (which happens pretty frequently when you strafe kill them with the stealth jet.)

There have been high ticket servers since rent a server came about in bf3.

We have badmins.

We have cheaters, or had (metro ceiling guys were really prolific)

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.