Thread is locked.

What Ruined BF4?

TarmacOak
US Enlisted: 2015-10-08
2016-06-09 17:08
What are your opinions on what ruined this game. Not very many North Americans playing any more. Is it the team transporting? Is it the lack of spawn protection? Is it the lack of team balancing? When was the last time you played a series of games that were truly competitive? Maybe your tired of getting head shot hit markers, then having the guy 1 shot you from 200 meters away, w/ 100 health? Invisible glitching guys shooting you from an area you just cleared? Lol, my favourite. I could go on. All of these examples have only started in the last 6 weeks or so. Big time streamers, and you tubers are commenting on this topic a lot more also. The big question is, why? Why ruin the best fps game of all time? If bf1 is like this...
PURPLMUNKI
IL Enlisted: 2015-11-06
2016-06-09 19:50
It's the Xbox Juan.....everyone American moved to it compared to the rest of the world because it's more agreeable In ur country
Anc1entPhoenix
US Enlisted: 2015-07-01
2016-06-09 23:03 , edited 2016-06-09 23:03 by Anc1entPhoenix
2 things:
1. They still haven't patched various glitches like the infamous Hainan Resort elevator glitch. Also saw an LAV on the same map burrowing it's way through the map underground.
2. No more knife-only servers :(
This one is kinda personal for me, as I loved playing on knife only servers. Now, there's just those stupid bow-only servers that I really hate.
reallyshore
US Enlisted: 2013-11-08
2016-06-09 23:18
they ruin the game so you buy Hardline, and Battlefront, it ain't rocket science.
jarmet100
US Enlisted: 2013-02-09
2016-06-09 23:59
TarmacOak said:
What are your opinions on what ruined this game. Not very many North Americans playing any more. Is it the team transporting? Is it the lack of spawn protection? Is it the lack of team balancing? When was the last time you played a series of games that were truly competitive? Maybe your tired of getting head shot hit markers, then having the guy 1 shot you from 200 meters away, w/ 100 health? Invisible glitching guys shooting you from an area you just cleared? Lol, my favourite. I could go on. All of these examples have only started in the last 6 weeks or so. Big time streamers, and you tubers are commenting on this topic a lot more also. The big question is, why? Why ruin the best fps game of all time? If bf1 is like this...

I dont think BF4 is ruined. I honestly still enjoy the game. But I do believe the lack of teamwork by blueberries eventually ruin the game.
LiddellDogs
US Enlisted: 2016-02-14
2016-06-10 00:16
jarmet100 said:
I dont think BF4 is ruined. I honestly still enjoy the game. But I do believe the lack of teamwork by blueberries eventually ruin the game.

QFT!
mpls_big_daddy
US Enlisted: 2013-12-11
2016-06-10 06:59
LiddellDogs said:
jarmet100 said:
QFT!

Make your own teamwork. That's all you can do: control your own squad. If you get a full squad of workers, you can almost always carry your team.

PS - I like this game a lot. I still have fun. Good luck with your whine thread.
Ban rock but paper fine. - Scissors
TarmacOak
US Enlisted: 2015-10-08
2016-06-10 13:17
mpls_big_daddy said:
LiddellDogs said:
jarmet100 said:
QFT!
Make your own teamwork. That's all you can do: control your own squad. If you get a full squad of workers, you can almost always carry your team.

PS - I like this game a lot. I still have fun. Good luck with your whine thread.

Whine thread? Lol! Facts.
ExecutiveMonk5
US Enlisted: 2014-04-06
2016-06-10 13:28
Just some stupid glitches that need to be fixed. I know a few just from watching people do them in our server. They get kicked for it but i learn how they do it so when i get the hate mail i can 100 percent say bro you used a glitch and i watched you do it. Other then that i play every day still game pisses me off but if you get a good squad you can at least have fun and carry the team most times.
R.I.P Spc. Benjamin G. Moore 7th Engineer Battalion, 10th Sustainment Brigade, 10th Mountain Division, Fort Drum, N.Y.; died Jan. 12 in Ghelan, Afghanistan Jan 12 2011 Number 3 for kills with Mare's Leg Xbox 360
Pres_Moonmeme
US Enlisted: 2014-12-07
2016-06-12 05:42
What ruined the game? All the players who refuse to get good and cry for nerfs. The game was perfect before the spring patch and every update that came after it.
I-Iannah
CN Enlisted: 2014-12-18
2016-06-12 07:15 , edited 2016-06-12 07:22 by I-Iannah
Obviously that was ruined by fake 3rd party, metabans, 247fairplay, and the dead bf4db! idiots like Breakmaster, fair_Admin, the_tecknoxx_, who protects platoons full of cheaters like MhSV,etc.
The control of the servers may not be the kids hand, EA do not expect someone give 100 euros for bf1 premium to get banned for language in (+18) game or suspected cheating for statistics made by kids!

Electronic Arts wants to sell games must have your own servers.
Hannah
FulLRanK
PT Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-12 08:19 , edited 2016-06-12 08:30 by FulLRanK
Not a cent more, until EA stop share our soldier names and battlelog stats with fake 3rd party!
Until all fake 3rd party are off! they ruin the game.
FulLRanK
Sylosisxxx
Enlisted: 2016-03-01
2016-06-12 08:29
I don't have any problems with it. I still have a lot of fun playing it. Over the last week I played a lot of TDM cuz I don't have a squad to play with and was some of the funnest games I've played. But I guess the guys server expired cuz it's gone now. It was playing just Dawnbreaker, Rouge and Zavod. It was my favorite server
Anoopsangher
Enlisted: 2013-12-08
2016-06-12 17:12
I like the game and overall it's pretty good. But some glitches still remain and I only like some maps like golmund railway, dawnbreaker, hanian resort, and Seige of Shanghai, but I always have to play through some maps I dislike to play on these maps. This can't really be fixed and isn't a huge problem but it sometimes pissed me off. The only solution I can think of are servers with different map rotations which already exist but not a lot
MitsiBerryTeri
GB Enlisted: 2015-12-21
2016-06-12 17:48
The only thing I dislike or get frustrated about when playing BF are the players and team balancing. Good matches are a rarity. The game itself has problems but experiencing them are rare and generally speaking, inconsequential. Personally, dont even know what anyone is talking about when it comes to glitches. Havent seen any yet. Sort of the same for cheating/hacking. Barely a scratch in the grand scheme of things. Y'all just sound melodramatic when you complain and raise issues. Maybe that's just me. If you're not having fun, time to log off and play a new game. Or at the very least, give your tongue a rest and just make the best of what you got.
CopZap
PT Enlisted: 2015-06-23
2016-06-12 18:11
Not a cent more,until all fake 3rd party are off! they ruin the game.
reallyshore
US Enlisted: 2013-11-08
2016-06-12 19:10
MitsiBerryTeri said:
The only thing I dislike or get frustrated about when playing BF are the players and team balancing. Good matches are a rarity. The game itself has problems but experiencing them are rare and generally speaking, inconsequential. Personally, dont even know what anyone is talking about when it comes to glitches. Havent seen any yet. Sort of the same for cheating/hacking. Barely a scratch in the grand scheme of things. Y'all just sound melodramatic when you complain and raise issues. Maybe that's just me. If you're not having fun, time to log off and play a new game. Or at the very least, give your tongue a rest and just make the best of what you got.

Maybe some of us actually play the game as opposed to your measly 250 hrs you put in. Who says we can't enjoy the game at the same time point out flaws, or ideas that would make the game better? It's people like you who make them not care what they put out, because you don't know any better.
Dank_TheMang
US Enlisted: 2013-10-06
2016-06-12 19:32 , edited 2016-06-12 19:41 by Dank_TheMang
Pres_Moonmeme said:
The game was perfect before the spring patch and every update that came after it.

Pretty much this.
I DIED (In FF, at least)
WORKSOP
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2016-06-12 20:55
Consoles killed Battlefield, when it was PC only (BF2) it was fantastic, now its full of kids that cry about anything and everything.

RPG on Infantry=Cry
Shotguns=Cry
Claymores=Cry
Jehad=Cry List goes on

In BF2 never had any of it
MitsiBerryTeri
GB Enlisted: 2015-12-21
2016-06-13 02:30
reallyshore said:
MitsiBerryTeri said:
Maybe some of us actually play the game as opposed to your measly 250 hrs you put in. Who says we can't enjoy the game at the same time point out flaws, or ideas that would make the game better? It's people like you who make them not care what they put out, because you don't know any better.

Do you know what melodramatic means? Im going to hazard a guess and say no, given the implications of what you say and how it ties to what has been said. Without going into too much detail, context cues. You should look into them.

To answer your question:

1~ I haven't any idea who said that but I can imagine someone has. On the likelihood you're refering to me, I would advise you to note the precise wording of the post quoted at the top. You will read: "If you're not having fun..."

It might seem to just say "___You're not having fun" when all you do is whine and complain endlessly. Your interpretation is likely a reflection of your own contributions. Maybe you should take this opportunity to open a thread titled "What makes Battlefield fun." Surely you can think of something with all 1400hrs you have been playing. I have a bit faith in you.

Finally, I will point out that if such things were such a plague on the game, I would have experienced these things in 250hrs to some regularity. I dont deny their existence, only contend the prominence. To reiterate: Y'all sound melodramatic.

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.