Thread is locked.

What Ruined BF4?

AmokZap
PT Enlisted: 2015-03-19
2016-06-13 09:14
Not a cent more, until EA stop share our soldier names and battlelog stats with fake 3rd party!
Until all fake 3rd party are off! they ruin the game.
Mr_Raaawwwrrr
Enlisted: 2016-03-28
2016-06-13 20:17
What ruined Bf4? Here's my opinion...

-Lack of teamwork
-Casual friendly that DICE has been fallowing for a while. This has killed off teamwork in my opinion.
-The unnecessary buffs and nerfs
-DICE listening to the crybabies in the forums about the "op" weapons and vehicles
-The bad performance from the game (usually freezes)
-Badmins on the rise even though i've never got kicked and banned which is a surprise for me
-Meh DlC maps
-Bad maps (why did DICE added jets in dawnbreaker??

My conclusion... the crybabies in the community are the ones who ruined Battlefield 4.
DBH_BK1
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2016-06-13 21:28
My conclusion... the crybabies in the community are the ones who ruined Battlefield 4.

^^^^^^^
What he said !!!!
ObesityMD
US Enlisted: 2014-08-04
2016-06-13 21:30 , edited 2016-06-13 21:30 by ObesityMD
The community ruined BF4.

Every change that devalued and discouraged teamwork in a significant way, as well as those that rewarded skill with disincentives, was brought about by the cries and moans of the "community."

You have only yourselves to blame that one of the potentially greatest games of all time settled for "pretty good."

Edit:
What those guys said ^^
Anc1entPhoenix
US Enlisted: 2015-07-01
2016-06-14 13:31 , edited 2016-06-14 13:34 by Anc1entPhoenix
Mr_Raaawwwrrr said:

-Lack of teamwork
-Casual friendly that DICE has been fallowing for a while. This has killed off teamwork in my opinion.
-DICE listening to the crybabies in the forums about the "op" weapons and vehicles
-Badmins on the rise even though i've never got kicked and banned which is a surprise for me
-Meh DlC maps

I agree with everything except for the DLC maps. While there have been some not-so-good map packs (China Rising), there are others which have been truly outstanding, like Dragon's Teeth. That map pack was utter perfection (in my opinion).
As for adding jets in Dawnbreaker, DICE probably did this to up the skill factor needed to pilot jets and other aircraft. Cause let's face it, if every map that featured jets was wide open, then it would be quite boring, don't you think?
Ninja_da_Noite
PT Enlisted: 2014-07-26
2016-06-14 14:23 , edited 2016-06-14 14:24 by Ninja_da_Noite
In the last year, a lot of good things got nerfed to oblivion. Why? Simple....CTE!

Is CTE good for improving maps guns etc? Yes. Was it used to nerf every gun that, in the right hands, could rekt a bunch? YES!

If something kills you a lot, its not the gun's fault, But of the bad player that receives its bullets....
draken360
Enlisted: 2013-01-02
2016-06-15 03:53
EA have let the game go to rot years ago to the hackers & mod users .servers filled with the cheats and laggers ,who play exclusivley on European servers with multi battle log profiles while wearing South American or Saudi dogtags
Strac_CRO
HR Enlisted: 2012-11-25
2016-06-15 11:26 , edited 2016-06-15 11:28 by Strac_CRO
they nerfed weapons too much (guns and grenades)
yes, it's CTE fault
Mr_Raaawwwrrr
Enlisted: 2016-03-28
2016-06-15 17:32
Anc1entPhoenix said:
Mr_Raaawwwrrr said:

-Lack of teamwork
-Meh DlC maps

I agree with everything except for the DLC maps. While there have been some not-so-good map packs (China Rising), there are others which have been truly outstanding, like Dragon's Teeth. That map pack was utter perfection (in my opinion).
As for adding jets in Dawnbreaker, DICE probably did this to up the skill factor needed to pilot jets and other aircraft. Cause let's face it, if every map that featured jets was wide open, then it would be quite boring, don't you think?

I kinda change my mind for the DLC maps... i even don't remember adding that to my list hehe. I remember on how much i enjoyed the Final Stand Dlc. Pretty epic DLC imo. As for the jets in dawnbreaker, it just bothers me on how much players use it as taxis or just ram it into buildings just for fun. I've NEVER come across a god pilot on that map... never.
Hypernovae0
Enlisted: 2016-03-10
2016-06-15 21:48 , edited 2016-06-15 21:49 by Hypernovae0
Just a few things off the top of my head.

-Bad hit detection
-Game constantly crashed on release
-Weapon balance is abysmal.
-No sense of teamwork. It's either you carry an entire team or accept a loss. Many ignore objectives and don't care to drop ammo/med packs.
sepooTHEkiler
Enlisted: 2014-06-23
2016-06-15 22:34 , edited 2016-06-15 22:40 by sepooTHEkiler
campers ruin 30% of matches.it is frustrating to be the only guy on objective when your team is on some roof (or even worse on spawn) with snipers
not moving with score like 3-1 and under 1000 points..they should be banned because they are just idling in my opinion.
but I love when campers are on the enemy team because
1 easy targets to kill and 2 you gonna win
bad things about that you dont get too many points and the matches with campers gonna last like 5 minutes..
i dont see any other problem in bf4 except occasionally freezes/glitches.

english isnt my primary language so i am sorry if there is misspelled words.

Edit.
I think there should be a recon limit espescially on xbox360 where the matches are always 12vs12
8-Bit master.
1805Tokyo
JP Enlisted: 2013-01-24
2016-06-16 17:29
Too many Children under the Age of 12 (!!!)
C'mon, this is a Game for >18 but when i listen via Headphone it is like a Kindergarten
and this is bad, for the Kids and for the Game!

I hope that there is more Control asap!

And i hate that nearly No-One reports about Tanks and Soldiers in the Vicinity anymore,
there can be 3-5 Player on the Roof and literally nobody is Reporting the Enemies!

I may use a Squad soon, or i make Holidays!

Hurrrrah

(Bf1 is not made for me!)
Noobs_Bee
IE Enlisted: 2015-04-06
2016-06-16 18:07
TarmacOak said:
What are your opinions on what ruined this game.

People's expectations.
mve-hs
BR Enlisted: 2014-06-18
2016-06-16 23:41
ez boyz
DOODLEMAN149
US Enlisted: 2016-01-08
2016-06-17 04:25
I don't really feel like the game is ruined. People just seem to have lost some interest in playing competitively.

People who have mics on but refuse to speak appear to be teases for those who want to actually work together and not just try to Rambo things. Granted the lack of spawn protection does get annoying, but it's also the people who camp a Spawn Beacon that take the fun out of that game element.

Mostly, I find that the most negatively affects a game is when people use a tank to level the entire map. That turns any mission with vehicles into one that almost requires their use. One of the things I love about Battlefield is that you can play the way you want and you do well if you work with other classes that make up for your weaknesses. Leveling the map basically turns it into a sniper battle or a tank shootout with some Engineers. While it's odd that is the least favorite thing for me.

Also, as many others have mentioned, the people who purposely cheat just to win kind of spoil the fun but there's always other servers to play on.
flowbow2k13
Enlisted: 2015-10-05
2016-06-17 04:50
well if u blame the tank drivers for being too god u also have to blame the real good jet fighters,heli pilots and so on..on the one side i read people don´t work together but when there is an experienced lav or tank on the road which carries the team it is also not so good.i prefer them than those who hang out on the bridge of flood zone the whole damn game..don´t even know why we need LAVs there as you can´t even drive through Eco really.but my point is that evry vehicle has its sense and in real war it´s the same and i guess no1 cries about too many jets or tanks.they fight against as good as they can.
for me it´s kind of a challenge.i play only since december and its my first FPS..so i learned to drive any single vehicle to be able to fight them back.exept jets..damn it´s a fucking science for me.anyways i think what ruins the game is this random shit when u hit a chopper with ur rpg from 5 meters and doesnt make any damage and then u make some amazing long distance shots where u actually don´t hit him and boom u got him..
same with things like smawing a pilot out withot blowing up the chopper,come on..

at least i didn´t play the game when u could still carry stingers in choppers.guess i would have uninstalled and never came back.thats it in my opinion..besides that i still enjoy it to play even tho i can´t atm at ps4 but u can really have very nice and close games!

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.