Thread is locked.

Looking for a serious & competitive Platoon

keane-Bean18
GB Enlisted: 2013-12-24
2016-06-16 20:06
Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the Battlefield franchise and still a low level, but I'm keen to take it seriously and play at a highly competitive standard.
I'd like to be part of a ps4 Platoon full of mature, enthusiastic players who could help me improve and contribute to the core aspects of the game - team work, leadership, support, communication and of course enjoyment.
I'm British and in my twenties. I have a mic and my ps4 tag is Keane_Bean

If interested message me via ps4.

Hoorah!
kmacias1444
US Enlisted: 2012-06-22
2016-06-16 20:23
keanekasabian said:
Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the Battlefield franchise and still a low level, but I'm keen to take it seriously and play at a highly competitive standard.
I'd like to be part of a ps4 Platoon full of mature, enthusiastic players who could help me improve and contribute to the core aspects of the game - team work, leadership, support, communication and of course enjoyment.

Hoorah!

Hello Keanekasabian,

We are looking for new recruits to join our ever expanding and active clan. Although we’re having a fresh start, we have been playing together for a very long time, some us for 3 years plus, as our level 50 platoon will attest to. We are growing greater by the day! If you are looking to team up with other like-minded gamers who use teamwork, communication, and positive attitude to not just win, but have FUN while we win, you've got to check us out! We work hard to set up clan battles and scrimmages every week thanks to a well-organized core of members who dedicate their time to set these up and attend. We would love to have you involved as well!

WHAT WE OFFER:
- Our very own Battlefield servers
- Active members, online every day
- A Discord chat which feels like a home away from home!
- An active presence on social media and YouTube.
- Community events: Game nights, training sessions, inter-clan tournaments and much more
keane-Bean18
GB Enlisted: 2013-12-24
2016-06-16 20:39
I'm interested, who/how do I join?
Vycinas2
GB Enlisted: 2014-08-11
2016-06-16 21:19
Phantom Syndicate is a competitive platoon built to be home for great players and those who are very competitive. Our members are online 24/7, and we have members from EU and USA, check www.psyndicate.co.nf for more info.
SODA1031
Enlisted: 2016-06-17
2016-06-17 01:16
How do we sign up?

kmacias1444 said:
keanekasabian said:
Hi all,

Hoorah!
Hello Keanekasabian,

We are looking for new recruits to join our ever expanding and active clan. Although we’re having a fresh start, we have been playing together for a very long time, some us for 3 years plus, as our level 50 platoon will attest to. We are growing greater by the day! If you are looking to team up with other like-minded gamers who use teamwork, communication, and positive attitude to not just win, but have FUN while we win, you've got to check us out! We work hard to set up clan battles and scrimmages every week thanks to a well-organized core of members who dedicate their time to set these up and attend. We would love to have you involved as well!

WHAT WE OFFER:
- Our very own Battlefield servers
- Active members, online every day
- A Discord chat which feels like a home away from home!
- An active presence on social media and YouTube.
- Community events: Game nights, training sessions, inter-clan tournaments and much more

Thread is locked.
Thread is locked.